More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
"And Jesus said unto Paul , 'Come forth and receive everlasting life.' . But Paul came fifth and received a toaster."
Ha ha ha
Love it.
Holy Faaaark
https://www.itemfix.com/v?t=34sdqy
What the?
catholics, they be crazy!
The perfect christian.
https://www.gawker.com/culture/hillsongs-green-room-problem
Crap. Meant to include this comment with Indo's post. I agree with that second to last bit. I feel like the achieving or not is not of issue, it's the trying or being on that path. I don't think religion is required to be on that path, but some kind of spirituality is.
Globally, It’s all been a bit dark lately…here’s something to look forward to..
And He shall judge amongst the nations and rebuke many people…and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks…nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore…Isaiah 2:4
Are you showing proof the god doesnt exist?
What a load of bs.
Or he(god) could just have no wars…and no innocent people die….if he was real..but he is made up, so people fight.
Be patient. All those deaths must be just necessary preparation for the big judgement day. Testing your faith.
Then the gnashing of teeth can finally begin for billions who doubted. Fair enough, they deserve a lot of gnashing.
How long to wait? Maybe only another 2000 years. But might only be 1000 or even 100 - exciting times.
udo, yes Houston has a problem...and May also...https://www.christianpost.com/news/hillsong-administrator-sexually-assa…
-
Flopti is at it again :
‘Globally, It’s all been a bit dark lately…here’s something to look forward to..
And He shall judge amongst the nations and rebuke many people…and they shall beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks…nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore…Isaiah 2:4’
When, and where, have you travelled globally recently ? ;) And where exactly has it ‘all’ been a bit dark…
This is quite the random brain fart assumption you are trying to push ;)
And the bit to look forward to ??
It’s a strange and deluded idea to pretend you know what is actually going on globally… (unless maybe you have a penchant for reading wild stories that then influence you to become a wild storyteller too)
The ‘it’s all been a bit dark lately’ is more likely and, appropriately, a mirror - a representation and identification of the globe sitting upon your shoulders ;)
Lights are dimly on. Nobody home…
But gone global ;);)
Did they check the height of the cross relative to the power lines running everywhere. Perhaps Jesus saved him from being fried.
Yep, great piece of click bait. I’ve been a bit bored today now it’s gone but closing the comments was the right thing to do.
Brutus will have heaps of spare time today
Wow, one week of swellnet contributions has proved once and for all that God doesn't exist - makes you wonder why anyone bothered writing Bibles and building churches...if only they'd waited until this week they needn't have bothered.
You're a fan of Betoota, aren't ya? I certainly am.. those blokes are geniuses.
They've got quite the back catalogue on religion too.
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/entertainment/government-gets-stuck-int…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/bureau-of-statistics-apol…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/greens-vow-to-abolish-the-rig…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/religious-extremism-less-…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/highly-religious-77-year-…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/lyle-shelton-receives-inc…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/scottys-church-now-an-off…
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/breaking-news/splendour-given-500m-gove…
All this from the first Google search page. And that's just one website!
You’re missing the point Ben.
He mistakenly believes it was written by me. That’s what his tripe is all about. It’s got nothing to do with the article itself.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Look at this sentence for a hint of his motivations and for a truly perfect example of over written.
“*or just SNs own hysterical, though less talented (yet as flamboyant!), tediously verbose parroting prancer...“
Poor old Constance. Sixty years of age and still acting like a 13 year old mean girl.
Well that take long did it?
Well it took me a while...
I hadn't twigged to the connection with CBG's hissy fit and the Dude.
Kinda funny now that I realise it.
There goes objectivity, hey CBG? (not to mention forensic linguistics)
Sigh. Yes, here we go again.
yes , I got sucked in and became part of the SN clickbait.....FFS without me trying to answer rhetorical questions there would have been no reason to shut down the comments...I just realized because of my beliefs , I take responsibility for the horrendous shit fight that broke out....I kept feeding the narrative...just like Ben and Stu are trying to do now.....more clickbait , I guess more money , more better for SN.......makes SN's owners more richer .....because more is better for some!
Ben and Stu living the highlife, bankrolled by suckers engaged in a 46 page theological shitfight.
(note: sorry swellnet, my adblockers probably costing you that bathroom reno)
Clickbait? Most people thought it was funny, and that's why it was run.
Feel free to ask about our biz model, but one thing we've been very clear about is that ads don't make us money. Why else would we have turned to the subscription model?
In fact, there'll likely come a time soon when we turn ads off altogether.
No doubt people will still use the 'clickbait' tag despite it making absolutely no sense then. Feels like a kneejerk accusation that requires no further thought.
all good Stu , I now realize why Nick C doesn't come on here anymore......you don't see the article as clickbait , others do...which is a reflection on how SN .....
Nick works for the competition.
I answered you in good faith. Not everything is a dogfight.
more like, avoiding answering and just cut n paste religious rubbish while being a complete hypocritical tosser spreading hate....and playing the victim card.
Now in timeout...lol
Et tu, Brute?
If Praying works Brutus id be Praying fookn hard re that USA Visa..
And those 10 ftrs for down the coast..... Beautiful things !
Brutus has sinned
God doesnt care. If she cared she would burn every church that her men abused children in.
That would be every church then.
Beachgrit is that junkie house nobody feels comfortable walking past but at the same time always wonder who's been inside.
Same same.
Brutus is consumed elsewhere at the mo- https://www.thoughtco.com/dantes-9-circles-of-hell-741539
“ Center of Hell
After making their way through all nine circles of Hell, Dante and Virgil reach the center of Hell. Here they meet Satan, who is described as a three-headed beast. Each mouth is busy eating a specific person: the left mouth is eating Brutus, the right is eating Cassius, and the center mouth is eating Judas Iscariot. Brutus and Cassius betrayed and caused the murder of Julius Caesar, while Judas did the same to Christ. These are the ultimate sinners, in Dante’s opinion, as they consciously committed acts of treachery against their lords, who were appointed by God. ”
Swellnet has a few junkies like yourself. Speaking of, where is VicLocal?
Why is Brutus sin binned?
Oh Jaysus, I’m still at the starting blocks. Still haven’t twigged as to what is being referred to here. Mustn’t be spending enough time on swellnet.
Also am intrigued by suchas’ response on behalf of the otherwise indisposed Brutus. ?
God and swellnet admin….work in mysterious ways.
batfink. This is a safe place. Everything is going to be ok.
:-) :-)
Ha ha...you're pathetic, mate.
FWIW Batfink. CBG here kicked up a mighty stink because he thought Blowin/DudeSweet wrote the 'God' piece - you'd be aware of their history, right? CBG is personally obliged to criticise every single thing Blowin writes.
When it was pointed out that Blowin didn't write it, CBG chose petulance over humility, so rather than admit his mistake he's now doubling down to make it appear that he actually has a problem with the article and not the author.
Fun and games. Fun and games.
I was aware of most of the posts, less so the history. Cheers.
FWIW, I also thought it was Blowin/DSDS doing the god story. Couldn’t care less about the reaction, I just had the popcorn out. (I am so out of touch).
It isn’t easy to be so heavy handed and also a little boring in writing. I couldn’t read it all, skipped bits. I skip very few articles.
Needed a sub-editor. ;-)
It’s been my observation SN can be somewhat of a Wild West were people can post carefully crafted pieces of self-centred utter bullshit for days or weeks with immunity or peddle such ideological claptrap that falls apart with a kindergarten level fact-checking, month after month, again with only the occasional humorous intervention by the editors. But while the lads in the SN Emporium don’t mind an occasional well directed barb at their expense petulance isn’t viewed favourably ....
I thought the article was funny. How self important can people be? Expecting miracles and set waves to be delivered by god to highly paid selfish professionals who often drop in on lesser skilled surfers at any crowded lineup.
Meanwhile families in Ukraine are running for their lives and being killed and also praying to the same God and getting wiped out.
Meanwhile cows, chickens and fish life all get killed in huge numbers every day and never get a chance to go to heaven. How self important are humans? We are still in the dark ages if people think some sky daddy is going to invite us to heaven if we are good and have faith in the right God.
It's OK to be offended ....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>