More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Cleanser edit no longer needed
life surely has its mountain tops and deep dark valleys....Damien Hobgood covers it pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/live/_sfMWJc4KIs?si=yQHE5wNWdvUYsKkn
Nocludo
spitty mcspangled and the journeyman basement powerlifter are really trying their darndest to stealthily sneak up on some interesting ideas there.. from a cray cray hell of a distance.
“The church has become very gynocentric”
Had to turn it off then.
Well, it’s fact, check it if you like. In the US, more bibles are sold than biology text books, herein lies a massive misunderstanding and void on what is actually’true life’ .AW
Maybe thats why some in the USA seems to be confused about basic male, female biology, "what is a women"
aw the expert on true life lol doesn't mean it's the most read book, there is a bible in every motel/hotel room in America, there goes your theory.
AS
Indo. Hi. So true.AW
Ashsam. Hi. What theory? You misunderstood my statement, I said SOLD mate. Look before you leap. All the best.AW
still doesn't mean it's the most read, more than biology books which is what you are getting at, most people use bible on smart phones/tablets these days anyway.
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_books
The YouVersion Family of Apps—including the Bible App, Bible App Lite, and Bible App for Kids—has been installed on more than 725 million devices worldwide. The Bible App offers a Bible experience in more than 2,000 languages.
Ashsam. All good mate. Well you’ve just validated what I said earlier. More people are reading religious dialogue than those reading about biological matters.
That's great for people who are religious, better that it’s available on line instead of producing hard copies.
For those of us who are not, well , we just keep reading and learning about life since the very first nuclei of stardust began accreting, the rest is history as they say, organically speaking that is.
Each to their own .Have a nice day. AW
No happy clapper here ever replied about First Nations people that have lived for over 60,000 years.
This contradicts the bible that says the universe was created approx 6,000 years ago.
That’s a lot of brainwashed people
I am sure if you really wanted a answer to that you wouldn't be taking some unknown surfers word for it on here anyway lol
Do your own study/research, go talk to some people if you really want to know/argue.
You don't think there is some that read both, you make it sound like the only book they read is the bible.
Still the biggest selling book on earth, hopefully everyone is reading it and not just shelving it…..and Burleigh I’ll say it again, the 60,000 year thing is for people who don’t believe aboriginal people were capable of building a boat and were here before continents flooded and were seperated….how ridiculous.
When I was younger it was 4,000 years for aboriginal people which is probably more correct and is also the same as the dingo…probably their dog.
Then all of a sudden it was 6000 years, then 10000, then 20000, then doubled to forty and now sixty….
If aboriginals were here that long there wouldn’t be enough room on planet earth for them and that’s with a massive death rate …do the math.
The earth is very old, but this civilisation is not and the way it’s behaving lately will fall like any before it. ….God is patient but there comes a time.
All population growth graphs show this current civilisation way less than 10,000 years old and that’s from all sources….
Keep your eyes on Israel….if the whole world was a woman in labour.. ..
( that’s a man with a womb for those that don’t know what a woman is.…”a womb man” )…..
...then Israel is where the baby is born and that baby is getting close it seems….
When the world caves in to Islam and abandons Israel, it also destroys itself.
Oh dear
Ashsam. Hi. Definitely not mate, Im sure there’s plenty who do read both and more. But I know the vast majority of that 330 million population are religious.
‘God Bless America’ is said a hell of a lot, in all contexts.
Geez, a few years ago I built a whole new kitchen for a farming family near home, she was totally religious, but a science teacher during the day at a school in Geelong. As I said previously, each to their own. AW
the truth- for the non-believers
Optimist "When I was younger it was 4,000 years for aboriginal people which is probably more correct and is also the same as the dingo…probably their dog.
Then all of a sudden it was 6000 years, then 10000, then 20000, then doubled to forty and now sixty….
If aboriginals were here that long there wouldn’t be enough room on planet earth for them and that’s with a massive death rate …do the math"
When I was younger Opti, around the years 1968 to 1974, human remains dating back to the Pleistocene epoch, around 40,000 years old, were discovered in the Lake Mungo region of NSW.
The oldest known bone artifact in Australia, found at Carpenters Gap in WA is 46,000 years old.
Petroglyphs at Murujuga are dated at 50,000 years. I could go on.
Current genomic research indicates Aborigonal Australians are the oldest civilization on Earth with ancestries dating back around 75,000 years.
The Bible version you follow is a translation of other translations of a story written on parchment that no longer exists, a new translation commissioned by an English King, who was gay by the way, not that there's anything wrong with that, and written and edited, by men chosen by that King, because they didn't like the version a previous King, Henry viii, had translated because he didn't like the Catholic version, which they still use, not the Gay King's version, which you use.
I could go on. Science is science, the Bible is a translation of a story, the version you follow the result of a fight, the plaything of the English Kings. There are no facts in it. No science, it's just a story.
But tell us all about history Optimist and how FNP are really only as old as their dog.
Dickhead.
^^^ @opti, I’ve seen this dismissive argument before; dismissive of culture and of the science. Of course this approach is easy when you suspend logical thought and place faith in something that can’t be proven like a Christian god. A very extreme position to take.
Geeez that reminds of another (newer) religion...
couldn't have written it better myself
^^^ way too cryptic for me today sippy, head hurty
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/experts-say-ancient-ruin-…
Burls. Hi. You are totally right with that statement.
Thing is, you can qualify science and you can quantify matters and matter.
With religion, computer says NO.
I’ve not met anyone or anything that can provide me with any kind of evidence that there is a God as the one described by most.
In the meantime, I will always assume that we all evolved from stardust.
Maybe we need to get Prof. Brian Cox on the blower, he’ll sort it out for us. A bit of fun.AW
- just gotta ummm 'do the math' ;);)
Adam’s gone to 75,000 years do I hear 90….90 anywhere come on 80 then ….experts on grants up the back. ….80 up the back ..thank you sir….do I hear 100 there must be 100,000 years somewhere…..hold on …what.?.? Not the oldest race….
Oh they came from Africa???……so where are their ancestors.???? Oh they stayed home…..lol.
They walk among us...
Hey Opti, just noticed I need to hop on as the 7th head, so you can say condescendingly "oohh.. I see the homogeneous satan snake has been busy while I turned my back".
(based on a list made by a bogus poster that you assumed must be an fbi agent because he pretended to be from the US and had made a list?? do I have that right??)
At least your thinking is mildly better than the thinking in the middle-ages.. baby-steps Christian soldiers!
(the Noah myth is one of my faves, as I've mentioned to you before.. before we knew about tectonics movement and melted polar caps, and found thousands of seashells on mountain tops worldwide, it had a certain logic for the time).
Interesting read, although the original article linked in the article was easier and better to read
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27715402/ancient-ruin-proof-bible-story/
Im right into this shit at the moment ive always dug Egypt history but now im right into the history of Israel and the Jewish people and its amazing how much archeological evidence there is from this period and yes many of it supports the basics of bible stories.
But its still not proof of a god, its more just proof of belief's of people at the time and basic events etc.
You religious people should watch that docco i posted on the dead sea scrolls the other day, that shit is amazing too, 2,000 year old text found in caves a much of preserved due to the way they were kept and climate, mind blowing shit.
I don't see any satan snake basesix. All I see is a bunch of guys debating a topic as you well should.
Never take the blue pill Neo.
No need for any of us to get nasty though as its all just opinion from different directions and experience.
i did watch your vids Indo and already knew that stuff and some but it was interesting...
Anyway, here's a story found in every culture on earth much to the amazement of early explorers.
meht, ahv ben the one ahn this saihd o the fence, debetin fer yer reight te freedom ahv expressing yer fleabag vioos, an yoo aint said nowt to me but te gi me ahn occasional slaggen. don com at meh all mahild an chatteh laik. Ahm steel wehtin fer mah fooken apologeh.
^ sorry, i was just cleaning my keyboard with a wet wipe.
Oh, Basesix, you are a very witty hominid, a bipedal specialist amongst other humanoid traits, never opposing with either thumb, just wiping those slippery keyboard digits. Ugg. AW
JF. Howdy. You’re always good for a reinforcing document. As you and Prof. Brian Cox would say, just do it, maths that is. Look what I’ve started today, very naughty, but fun.AW
Interesting no one here wants to have a go at Muslims and their religion.
Don't see any Christians going around knifing people in the name of Jesus.
We are infidels they are coming for us.
Elscaredo's?
https://omny.fm/shows/ben-fordham-full-show/tackle-the-cause-tony-abbot…
Awesome, I knew it was true!!!

Oh damn, now I realise you meant the Optis of the world.
Indo, Gods fingerprints are all over our DNA..these are living computer programs so advanced mankind can't even replicate or even copy a single one.....let alone trillions....and in everything.
....there is no longer any excuse for there not being a creator and a master designer. .
.....So, seeing as there is no excuse,...who is He?..
...there lies the question and the search.....or just take the blue pill and forget the whole thing.
Flopti gave me everything I needed to know.
I think I’ll stay atheist thank you.
Are you ok? I think we’ve broken flopti
Trying to spruik his happy clapper apps. Hilarious!!
Yeah I live off the royalties, you just stick to mocking 16 year old girls, hypocrite.
For those out of the loop old blue diamond was happy to have a go at the 16 year old girl for thanking the lord in her interview/speach after winning at snapper, but makes out he's the man supporting DV.
Probs the same with his other agenda, getting a few $$ out of it somehow.
In general, no, though there are moments when they're equally taken to task.
The reason for the disparity is fairly obvious. Muslims are a new minority in Australia, so when people think 'religious hypocrisy' it's not Allah that comes to mind but the dominant religion we all grew up with.
It'll change, however, demographics will see to it that the spotlight is shared around.
Opti said…
...there lies the question and the search.....or just take the blue pill and forget the whole thing.
Opti, So you are a red pill guy or Christ pill guy.
Do you agree with the chavaunist pigs in Udo’s posted clip. All the the ills of society are the fault of women’s equality these days. They claimed the problem even within the church these days stems from this. God says men should lead and women should be led and they we’re complaining that too many churches were modernising hence their statement of the church’s are too gynocentric these days.
Hey ashsam. Could you please lay out exactly how i mocked a 16 year old girl please.
I know for a fact i didn't, but you turned it into that.
So please, explain, exactly, word for word, how i mocked a 16 year old girl.
You must, now you've thrown out such a wild accusation.
Don't back down now. Own your statements.
Thanks.
Don’t back peddle, you know.
Yeah i didn't think you'd be able to repeat it because it never happened.
Somehow your simple mind connected me to a conversation between others i was participating in, and blurted out a conclusion based on what others were saying. I know that because i know exactly what i said and what was said. Which, by the way, was fuck all anyway.
I'll be honest Ashsam. Between Opti and his paranoia of multiple posters, and you, and lets be honest, you've got the IQ of a box of cornflakes, you're not a great advertisement for religous faith now are you??
I think i'll stick to whichever pill you're not having thanks.