More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Pan racial project ?
What kind of subjectively applied bullshit is that ?
Before whitey came and defined blsckfellas as the collective they now recognise , they defined themselves within nations apart from each other.
Tell me you didn’t just claim that it’s a different strain of territorial theft through murder if the protagonist and antagonist have a similar shade of skin tone.....that’s some low level thinking right there. In fact, I’d say it’s what’s known in anthropological circles as straw clutching rubbish.
“I haven't done enough reading on it, but I struggle to equate what they did to each other with what was ultimately done to them.“......sure ....tell that to the fucker who had his head caved in with a rock . Tell him he doesn’t know what suffering is because the land thief doing the skull crushing wasn’t pale skinned.
fuck you blowin...white supremacist scum with not a shred of decency or empathy for anyone but yourself. I didn't want to joing int his talk and regret. But you are scum.
Over.
"I haven't done enough reading on it, but I struggle to equate what they did to each other with what was ultimately done to them."
Don't beat yourself up, Stu, Blowie's done NO READING on it, this, that, or anything, to be sure...
NEVER stops him tap, tap, tapping away, but.
Hahahahahahahaha.
Ultracrepidarians gonna ultracrepidarian.
Funny, anyone else see this particular woeful display akin to Trumpy imploding?
AGAIN!
And he's not even pissed yet??
Mindoro......fuck you and your White supremacist bullshit.
That’s the problem with fucksticks like you. You’ve got these narrow parameters of acceptable thought that the rest of us have to comply with or we are bad people.
No where have I said a single derogatory thing about First Nations people.
If you don’t like to think of your fetishised black people as committing the exact same atrocities and brutalities as every single sunset of humanity since humanity began then that’s your stupid lack of perspective.
OK.....as you were . Back to reaching an amicable agreement about how much you can all ignore the elephant of reality sitting amongst your finger pointing of victims and oppressors.
The pure and the impure......FFS.
Fuck mate....really?
so, how's this argument run...
premise: traditional indigenous australian cultures engaged in warfare and killing and slept in cold dwellings,
therefore
conclusion; it was fine at the time of colonisation to kill indigenous australians and take their land, and it's fine in modern australia to beat indigenous australian to death in police cells and taser them in the face?
i'm no professor of logic, but...
Its all making sense now. There's no need for redress or an apology or even acknowledgement because the English only did what others also did, so there are actually no victims in the world, and not even any guilty people. In fact, there are no free agents anywhere, ever. Pity the black man, but don't forget to pity the white man too.
All those mental gymnastics to hide that stained heart of yours. You're a sad deluded soul Blowin.
I'm closing this thread now.
Something like it might start up again elsewhere in the future but I think everyone should give the topic a rest for a while.