More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
@stunet
Well there is actually a lot more to Google and YouTube and research, than conspiracy
theories
So never having been that trendy, what is the correct term for gaining information from Google and YouTube?
GuySmiley. Hi fella. How’s things ?
You know me well, I’m always throwing barbs, it gets conversations going whether I agree or disagree. I’ve got a fair idea what’s going on here, I poke the bear, you get a response.
I know you know that I know what’s going on, I’m always treading water with my head well above the surface.
Since I read the first few threads of this topic I’ve no interest as I’ve previously stated. A whole load of crap.
Out of interest . How’s your health, much improvement from last year ? All the best mate. AW
@ stunet
You accuse me of being out of step for not using the word research unironically .
Ironically the only time I’ve felt out of step in the last few years, is when I’ve tried to check out Narrowneck on the webcam ,beachcam , surfcam or whatever the ironic name is for that
That definitely takes me back to 2016. , but don’t worry I’ve ironically researched other surf forecasting sites
The cats up by 20 at 1/2 time …. Go you good thing!
And now by 51 at 3 quarter time. Brutal.
Btw Juliang, I think you missed Stu' s point.
The internet started out as the information highway but then the masses took it over and turned into the misinformation freeway.
Gaining information from YouTube etc. is called reading.
Research is what trained professionals and qualified scientists do, and they sure don't do it on social media sites.
Go cats, the swampies always choke in finals.
Thank God then for 'cable news'.. :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Solo-flying Youtube clip coming in hot.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
@ Blackers
Stus point @ juliang being out of step for using the word research
My point they’re out of step for not fixing offline cams for ? years
@ old dog
There are actually a lot of scientific websites , government and private, on the internet
So if you read one of them, and gained some information, would you be allowed to call it research,
Or would that just be totally out of step and ridiculous, and you’d just have to call it reading
to fit in with the latest thinking?
That’s why Thermalben doesn’t like
social media, someone always drops in on you , with their keyboard culture and opinions
very good
8 years of research in a five minute ditty
for those that need it...
Southern Man. CSN and Y
Ha ha 1:30 in the morning and Juliangs was still here, i do like your passion.
I honestly thought you were a USA poster until the other week when you told us where you had lived in Aust.
Anyway betting odds update, looks like Trump has pulled away a little over the last two days.
@indo
Haha nice of you to check my time
Yeah sometimes I wake up
and just can’t stop listening to music lolo
Maybe the bump is because of some predictions on Trumps chances for taking out the electoral college,
Some good reading from left and right media
Pollster Nate Silver predicts Trump poised to win Electoral College amid 'mediocre' Harris polling
https://www.foxnews.com/media/pollster-nate-silver-predicts-trump-poise…
Can 0.03% of US votes really swing the presidential election?https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2024/sep/03/electora…
@ Indo
You winos are probably out like a light all night, right?
You’ll have to excuse the keyboard assumption
if I’m wrong haha
… haha tubeshooter ;)
History repeats and often deletes,
- the lil chicken littles keep moving the beat.
Hysteria motions emotional pride
… commotion promotion, delusional eyes ;)
Triggered, delivered and slivering creeps,
- denying and flying, the solo turd sleeps.
Protecting a species, a slimy disguise
… returning a traitor to enemy lines ;);)
Huffing and puffing to uphold the slander,
- gripping your pillow to pander the panda.
Black, white and grey in a zone of deceit
… the stew on the boil, not on the retreat ;)
Consistent persistence for flying the flag,
- the smell of the info good cause for a dag.
Releasing and greasing the optimum tide
… whilst doubling the standards and running to hide ;);)
Air swinging tantrums to tether the reach,
- confirming the gaggle of billie jean’s geese ;)
Wino?
Thats a weird assumption, i don't even drink wine, and rarely drink at all these days.
I sleep okay but never slept the same since having kids.
@ Indo
I thought we were allowed to make keyboard
assumptions, as long as we declare that it is an assumption, and could be incorrect
Like your assumption I was still there online, and had been there all night ?
At least tonight at 1:00 am you can also watch WSL finals.
Can't cos I'm a wino.
I reckon if you are going the imperial stout you can call yourself whatever you like. I’ll be catching Steve’s report to find out what I missed in the morning.
@indo
Yeah good point Indo
If you’re having trouble sleeping, I’m not going to give you any herbal research advice
And your GP won’t either lolo
Or if you have trouble staying awake!
Well, that would explain a lot.
Sorry, couldn't help myself. ;)
Requesting permission for a flyby.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Don't get up, I'll see myself out.
Close the door on the way out :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Fuck it, aren’t going to hear the end of it from all the fucking Hawthorn supporters I know:((
Shirley this is relevant and a forgivable use of a Utube clip
Herbs for alcohol withdrawal
Milk thistle aka St Mary’s Thistle,is one of the best herbs for the liver
And for hangovers, and Death Cap mushroom
poisoning !
everything except water is a diarrhetic and puts pressure on the liver and kidneys.
pixie dust and weed-tea is great, but still drink water.
It's the only real flusher.
Ha
Woolies prawns are good before a colonoscopy
I just had a colonoscopy back on July 2! :D It was a real hoot. Literally. The doc and the nurse were like a comedy team. Funny as. I was laughing one minute and waking up in another room in what felt like the next minute. A job well done.
We had a Woolworth's here in SeppoLand, too, but it is iin no way connected to your Woolie's. Here, they were a Five And Dime outfit. The whole store smelled like the buttered popcorn they served all day. Hotdogs, too. A kid's paradise. They were deemed Too Old Timey by the newer generations, survived on credit debt for awhile, and went to admin in 2008.
They were a staple of What Used To Be.
your canadian bro touring here soon
I will;)
was laughing one minute and waking up in another room in what felt like the next minute.
That’s the truth. That gas sends you out real fast.
Hi Waxxy, how are you?
You convinced to vote Trump yet?
This one's for Wax24, for context. ;)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
^^ gold
@ basesix
Thanks for the info
Was that , diuretic not diarrhetic ?
Diuretic is something that promotes
urination ,
yeh, probably j-lang, not sure what I wrote,
just the idea that anything, even a good thing, needs to be flushed, too.
water is the only thing that is a drink, anything else needs to be thought about : )
there's been some heavy cross overs today, ambiguous swastikas, squirty poo (diarrhetic), wee, seafood,
punk, americana, and NOW, boring QS quality waves up top, with tired (and soon regretful) surfer viewers.
I thought I had you on hold
@ basesix
Yeah you’re right, a lot of herbs are diuretic
so require adequate water intake.
Live version
J-Li -
could you tell everyone that they have a 'waiting for the call' thing on the swellnet website?
haha
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
@ basesix
Exactly that
Swellnet were saying “waiting for a call”
right up until the last 2 women hit the water.
I wonder how many people went back to bed when they saw that
I missed the first one or 2 heats because of it