More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
So what time did the stink wind come in?
Earlier or later or the same time?
Just wondering
No wind yet , left over wobble from last night , 1 wave sets and only a few that were head high. Gutless swell with 10 guys out, I only lasted 1 hour but it’s always nice to get wet . I’m guessing TI would have been ok .
" Only two criteria matter : Which candidate's Past record and current agenda Best appeal to Voters ?
And which Candidate seems the Most Authentic and Genuine " .
This formula works Everywhere .
The Voters of the US have had Enough information and have Decided who will be the next President .
If Trump wins , Pop won't be happy but will feel a bit of relief and hope .
If Harris wins , I will Hope 4 the best .
edit
Jules , the Campaigning can stop as the Election IS decided .
@Juliang , if trump does win , are you going to storm the capital ?
Musk and a few other billionaires have dinner with Murdoch to brainstorm and plot a Trump win.
100% of those who whine and carry on about media interference and Harris being given an easy ride...see no problem with Trump/Murdoch interfering in the election.
more crazy you can't script.
Or more to the point, if Kamala wins are you going to storm the capital,
That’s more likely going on recent history.
Hey Roady
You aren't reading this Threads Script Right , your screen could B upside Down ?
If Musk and 11 Billionaires ( was Bill Ackerman there ??? ) had a dinner , it was to brainstorm a Plot of What to Do , AFTER a Trump win !
As you know , ALL the Planning and Plotting of How 2 Win a US Election , happened Years ago .
Please try and catch up .
The US Voters have had MORE than enough , of the Crap .
THEY have Decided .
Think of the Dinner as a Last Supper , 4 Harris , it may help Paint the Right picture , 4 you .
TI , that wouldn’t be Thursday Island would it,
Got no idea what area you’re talking about.
I haven’t got any skin in this game , don’t care who wins . As bad as each other . How many swellnutters are you hoping to convince to vote for the blue team ?
They have decided apparently
I watched a few undecided interviewed after the Harris townhall.
some said they still didn't know.. "we don't really know these candidates yet"
some guy was "leaning towards Towards Trump as Trump was protecting HIS abortion rights" can't script those comments...except on SNL maybe?
Well I think wax 24 lives over there and might be concerned about climate change, as a surfer
and who knows who else is interested ?
^^^ maybe you could give social media in the US a crack , times running out and you will have a bigger audience .
Same for all the other commenters , ay ?
Most people over there probably couldn’t care less about climate change anyway, that’s how indifferent and normalised , they have become.
diodes not connecting...
answers most certainly not connecting with questions
funny thing about all these friendly media appearances... even the onside questioners cannot hide the 'what the fuck is it with this woman' look on their faces...
cooper, oprah, 60 minutes, cheney, etc.
funny to watch
I expect made even worse in the USA because they dont have compulsorly voting.
A lot of these videos etc aren't made to change people's minds so much, but made to fire people up to actually go vote, hence why both sides say things like if the other side wins this will be the last election.
There was some talk about undecided voters above too, in regard to undecided voters many wont actually make a decision, they just wont vote at all.
SF, you do have skin in the game.
A Trump win will have wide ramifications that will have an impact greater than just domestic USA.
Ok RK please explain how a trump win will affect my life in Indonesia. The floor is yours .
Why should other people do all the research for you,
Haven’t you got the time, comprehension or attention span to work it out for yourself.
You admit you don’t watch any YouTube videos, because you’re not really interested,
but you still want an explanation of what’s happening in the election over there .
Well you have said I don’t know what’s going on more than once and you are so well informed and willing to share YouTube after YouTube videos so how about producing one that explains to a ill informed dummy like me , how my life in Indonesia will change with a trump victory . I don’t expect RK will come up with anything so I will wait for your deflection .
No because you probably won’t watch it and I’m not wasting my time for you.
because I’m on the treadmill .
No offence intended Julian but you’re a real thread killer.
It really becomes unreadable shite.
No offence goofy foot , but if supafreak wants some special videos,why don’t you have a go at producing some
If you do have an opinion
Yeah pretty pointless thread if no one’s going to bother watching any videos,
because they have an ideological objection to You tube
I've often wondered why people make those stunningly biased YouTube videos.
Who the hell takes them seriously, I ask myself.
Consider the questions answered.
You don’t have to put up a YouTube video juliang , a written explanation will do , I promise I will read it .
even CNN cannot be nice anymore...
Presso Word Salad
(my gawwwds I'd love to hear those staffer conversation behind closed doors... surely they cannot be blowing wind up her deflated arse like her various SM minions...
surely...)
"I've often wondered why people make those stunningly biased YouTube videos."
"Who the hell takes them seriously, I ask myself."
not a hard question to answer.
In the case of the US...millions take these stunningly biased YouTube videos serious.
in the case of SN... multiple posters take them serious.
yep...
the process is there for a reason
Well how am I going to get a written explanation, without looking into something
Which is going to take time I haven’t got at the moment
I’m actually shopping
Take your time , I’m in no hurry . Just remember the topic , how supafreak’s life will change in Indonesia , if trump is elected . Take all the time you need .
CNN's articulate ONE Scott Jennings watched Kamala perform during CNN's Town Hall .
His words " If She were an animal , she'd be a Duck-Billed Platitude " .
Juliang will have seen one of those things on Utubey , 4 sure imho .
Gee thanks for all the time I need
Not everyone is sitting at home at the moment
Believe it or not
You just sit there waiting until I’ve got nothing more important to do,
If you want
I’m in no hurry either.
I understand you’re a busy man , anyone who posts and presumably watches all the YouTube videos you post each day doesn’t really have time for much else , it’s a wonder you have time to shop & post at the same time .
The swells will get more bigly.
The swells will get more bigly.[/quote]
And supa will be doing no wigglys....
It’ll be the the best years of swell ever, very nice swells.
Vedddy niiice
You really are mentally deranged, never seen a more biased fanboy who simply doesn't get it & continues to double down on bs sources as gospel. Bet you tell everyone ur getting spat outta double overhead barrels while U stinkbug ur way thru a 1ft
showercap salt water shampoo. Nil, Nada,zero credibility from this dolt.
I didn’t say your individual life (in Indonesia) will change. However some of what you do in your life may be directly affected.
You do have skin in the game though…what happens with the USA affects all of us either directly or indirectly. To think there is no world wide effect that flows on to all of us from USA actions is pretty narrow thinking.
Mal. How’s things in the west ? Lotta swell of late with shit wind it looks like.
I concur that Juliang posts such tripe and content that doesn’t interest me one iota.
I simply don’t understand the downloading of what, other people’s twisted views. And we are expected to make a judgement ! It’s nuts !!!!
I’m not interested as its puts me off totally from engaging on the actual topic.
Here comes the but, I really don’t think in this current climate calling somebody mentally deranged cuts the mustard. My view, maybe not yours,
You don’t know his current mental status, nor do I . A comment or comments of that ilk can or may tip someone over the edge.
I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.
All the best. AW
Could you please broaden my thinking by giving examples of how , what I do in my life in Indonesia “ may “ be directly affected by a trump win .
Hello Supafreak
Roady is right but has trouble expressing himself .
Trump is a NO War Guy !
China is just above U and many observers have predicted a US China War in 2027 .
That War would destroy Tourism and Bali .
If Trump can Help stop the War in Europe , it will help Stop it Flowing elsewhere , like China .
Roady has painted himself into a Corner and can't say it , a Trump win might stop a WW3 from starting .
OR 2 smaller Roady Wars , US NATO / Russia and US NATO v China , AND Whoever joins Either side .
PD, when the question is phrased
“ Could you please broaden my thinking by giving examples of how , what I do in my life in Indonesia “ may “ be directly affected by a trump win .”
I really can’t be fucked replying. SF doesn’t care about the answer he just wants try win points rather than learning anything.
In other words work it out yourself fools
If you could do that you would give your opinion ,
But you think your misogynistic bigotry is enough to win your argument
All you have is insults you dumb schmucks
You don’t know enough to give an opinion
All the best anyway ha ha
Stick to your nerdy weeds at least you know what you’re talking about there
Actually I like being educated , when people make statements , then can’t back them up, that shows that they are actually just speaking out of their arse . Nothing personal RK but as I said I don’t have any skin in the game when it comes to the US elections as I don’t live there. Speculation on what “ may “ happen if either candidate wins is simply well … speculation. Trump and Harris can say anything and will say anything to get elected. Sure there will be countries affected by trade and sanctions but that won’t affect my life in any great degree.
You still haven’t said who these WW3 players will be.
However,
The China aspect is indeed kinda correct….Trump and Republicans see China as their main enemy and Trump and Co want a more inward looking USA. Vance will be pushing Trump to circle the wagons and go more isolationist. Trump will push China and due to Australia’s besty friendship / alliance with the USA once the pushing starts Australia will side with the US whilst trying to appease our main trading partner China…now you and I know that China will pout and get bent out of shape and use trade as a weapon…then we get price increases and more.
Any hint of various Trump caused bs can flow thru to fuel issues (higher tickets to Indonesia). The movement of bulk food around the world can cause price increases.
Let’s assume Trump pulls funding for Ukraine…others have to then take up the shortfall,
Drill baby drill…let’s not talk global climate issues that Trump has nfi about or even cares.
PS, PD China is in reality a dwindling power with a fast declining population..they fucked themselves with the 1 child policy..there will be no war as the 1 child male has to look after parents and grandparents..they go to war and loose huge amounts of males they are even more fucked, then we get China domestic unrest as the 1 child dies and the parents rebel and the Chinese leadership can’t put down millions of rebelling old age pensioners that now have even less than before….you don’t need to bed wet in fear of China..they are just bs and bluster now.
here it is
woops, nup, here it is
yay! here it is J-L.
is it good here, pp 269?
what happens?