More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
The bath water needs to be thrown out.
Let’s take care of the baby.
hmmmm...
petrol for a fire
I seriously don't know how they are still using these machines...
or for that matter... machines at all...
they do not foster confidence
classic...
joe joe joe... what have you done?
Roady!
The trick, my friend is to remember that a 24/7 news cycle is harmful to societies.
And then, on top of that, is to carefully construct a hot air balloon perspective of IT ALL.
And then, to get out and vote your conscience.
Easy Peasy, rice and cheesy!
I subscribed to that channel, Base.
Need all the help i can get,
And then some.
we're all watching this atm, @wax.. wholesome stuff : )
(yr statement above:
"The bath water needs to be thrown out.
Let’s take care of the baby".
is why I class myself as a 'traditionalist'
and expect others, with different babies,
to feel the same way I do).
less than a week, mate..
eeeee!! excitements!!
They certainly don’t inspire confidence and neither do mail-in ballots/drop boxes.
For those who haven’t already seen it Dinesh D’Souza’s documentary 2000 mules is worth watching - https://m.imdb.com/title/tt18924506/
Using the mesh to allow for adjustment to the chimney is just i was talkin about.
I need all the help i can get.
I’ll be tunin in and wishin well.
Thank, Basey.
(and thanx for the gentle nudge. i love those.)
Great sentiments there and I've seen some impressive interviews done by Bari.
I'm repeating it all, because Stu has a masterful use of how to quote! A very long time ago I was taught that you put the quotation marks at the start of each quoted paragraph, but only close them at the very end of the whole quote. (Notwithstanding Shipley's words in the first paragraph which need their own quotation marks.) Bravo! I really should do this in my SN quotes...
Luke is a frickin' gun @wax, you watch him chinking, 8 hours of sticking mud worms into log gaps.. then again, when it shrinks months later... we couch sitters all go.. 'why wouldn't you put horsehair, sheepwool, even pineneedles into it??' wattle and daub 101.. holy hell, man, how often do you want to replace that shit?
At the end of the day, he's doing it, light of heart and spirit.
People like me think more than we do. Good on him.
Trump taking a press conference whilst sitting in a garbage truck…genius trolling. Pretty funny stuff and a perfect political reply to the silly old fool Biden.
Seems there's an implosion going on within the MSM there, surprising to see this happen with a week to go:
https://www.cjr.org/analysis/liberals-infuriated-media-cancel-subscript…
And Pensylvania has come in, and it's a win for Harris!
https://nypost.com/2024/10/30/media/abc-mistakenly-airs-fake-election-r…
Oh, what? Not yet? A week early are we?
WTF????
I wonder if it's Trump or his team who comes up with this stuff.
Its quite clever not only does it divert attention from the comedian fail from Trump rally, but it creates extra focus on Biden's comments it also just works well with the working class voters.
As much as people hate Trump much of his attraction is this comedic anti politician type angle, people can relate.
eeeeeeeee...
(simply can't see donald as anything other than an orange baby version of pappy o'daniel,
sorry I'm sure through his rapiness, bankruptiness, and snake-oilness,
I'm sure he's a hell of a candidate... haha, just can't, mphhh.. haha.. yeh.. well..)
wonderful writers, them coen brothers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W._Lee_O%27Daniel
pretty cool film school exercise, taking a coen bros 80s thing and noir-ing it..
one of my top 10s fer sure, Hudsucker Proxy..
wowee, peter gallagher getting this moment.. gotta be the pinnacle of his career, surely.. kills it..
This is one of the weirdest groups of MAGA supporters ive seen
"A pro-Trump choir from Japan performs “God Bless America” in MAGA caps and carrying American, Japanese, and Trump flags in Pennsylvania at the Rod of Iron Freedom Festival on Sunday."
Historic swellnet deplorable garbage video exemption apology telethon
First Donation is this weirdass flaming turd from some Big Burley Downunder Fellow
"Team USA Salutes our Raukus Rainbow Buddies!" (Prez Advisor whispers...)
May contain Baby Fisty Pumping Postal Vote Pickerupperers
Deplorable Vote Count Garbage Dance Crew
Official swellnet drum circle Apology for not noticing that Token Cat Eating Trash Can Drummer.
Your Garbage Vote don't count...watch yer Vote Bins disappear!
Never thought I’d see Blippi on Swellnet.
I know every word to every song unfortunately.
I'm an excavator...
are you though?
if you hang out in a dump,
you can find anything, eventually..
wanna come see Hollow Coves with me on the 9th?
I'll bring the bean bags..
I had a friend years back. Got into meth for a bit. Kicked it after a about a decade. During that decade he would frequent The Dump, looking for glass objects (old knick knacks and such) of varying shapes and sizes. He brought em home and used em to fashion a sorta homemade drum kit in his livingroom. He would find "sticks" at The Dump, too.
It was really somethin to see him play along with Primus (or whatever else he was listenin too), all hopped up on the drug. Made a helluva din.
we have to have patience, attempt to build a home, learn love
(embracing a les claypool chickidy-chickidy-chick ethos would help)
then we have to learn to let go, relax, and gently die..
(I think maybe beanbags help..? you up @syp?)
@icandig.. do it! the bodyjar gig.
the great joy and freedom, seeing gigs as an old bloke, I reckon, is realising you don't have to stay till the end! I reckon it was a bodyjar gig at the gov in adelaide (where 'where's the pope' are about to go on) about 8 years ago, where I realised that the 'sunk cost/ retrospective cost' also applies to a concert ticket, and I watched three songs, went yeh, that was cool beer was yummy, people seemed cool,, I'm going to go get a pizza. Felt lovely warm, fed and tipsy, (had a bottle of red to myself over an hour) as I watched sweaty, lumbering people stumble out of the gov from my little restaurant table across the street.
Next day, I woke up early, went for a walk along seacliff beach, and went to watch aggressive roller-skate going around lady games. and had the best churro I've ever had, from a very indifferent caravan lady. at wayville? maybe..
Just visited a website called "Churromania."
Man! Those people are into their churros!
They insist that, cold, hot.. night, day.. Happy, sad..... "The best time to enjoy a churro is NOW!"
When i get off work, i am gonna take their advice.
(i'm wayy too suggestible when it comes to food.)
Crew may recall tbb alerting to US Mandated Oz Media Lockdowns combo Aukus Bug Crashes.
May also recall that our Media pretend not to notice by playing along...no crash Test Dummies here!
19th July Republican Convention ALL Oz Media o's > Pitch Black = Crowdstrike Crash
None notice Crowd Strike Girl Friday Reboot Ads running for a month in every infected city...durr!
None saw that Aukus rort nor the Brigadier blogging updates to Aussies or sacking of Cyborg Minister!
19-20 Aug Dem Conv' ALL Oz Media (Indo Prez / PM Defence) Timed Student Outage (Bingo)
Oz PM / Cyber Defence maintainence> (Indo > #1 Oz 24% Students or 40K premium Indo Youth Dossiers!)
All Uni students were too busy Watching Kamala to notice they were blanked out for 24hrs!
https://www.australiaawardsindonesia.org/content/356/11/why-study-in-au…
10 Sept US Debate ALL Oz Media > o's WMD Land Forces Pull out the Plug = East Coast 3-4hr Internet Crash
All things being Equal...
6th Oct US Election ALL Oz Media o's WMD Aukus Nukes ACT = 54321 Crash is imminent!
(Hot Tip!) Send yer Work emails off earlier than later on Wed / US Election Day Aukus Spy Patch
ADF (Interim US Hand over Air Exercises) + UK/Oz/US Cup sweep / Election Aukus Nuke pow-wow
All time perfectly with US election start gun.
Aint no media sayin' a word about under the radar Election Day Aukus Sovereign Nuke Meltdown.
https://www.army.gov.au/news-and-events/noise-and-training-notices/2023…
https://decnet.com.au/events/sia-12th-biennial-conference-4-6-november-…
https://www.submarineinstitute.com/sia-conferences/program.html
https://asiapacificdefencereporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/1-APD…
Just saying OZ Defence Minister Mandates All US/Oz Electoral Media Integration for Aukus Bugs!
Oz Media are either too stupid to trip over it or 100% Aukus Civilian Defence bug eyed Team Players...
tbb is sharing ahead of time...(All see Top Brass mandated 100% All access Aukus Election...Why!)
Why must every o's / Oz Media Outlet Play US War Games...US Integration Complete > ONEOFUS!
Check it Out > Wall 2 Wall + Oz getting Nuked by big bro on US Election Day...[sold out]
If Aukus ain't being integrated into Civilian Cyborg Media Defence then Albo is branded a traitor by Dutto!
Like he plugged everything in but failed to run the upgrade bug...silly bugger!
100% US Media Hack into anything Oz > Whatever ya like...It's yours...we'll just roll over!
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/entertainment/tv/how-to-watch-us-election/
https://www.screenhub.com.au/news/news/how-to-watch-the-us-election-in-…
https://www.nineforbrands.com.au/media-release/experience-the-most-comp…
https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/united-states/how-to-watch-sky-ne…
Juliang is a very unique poster for days he goes hard literally posting for 24hrs straight even through odd hours of the night and early morning and you are left wondering when does this dude sleep?
Then with only days to go he has gone AWOL?
@julia ng has 3-day sleeps.
(we had similar gromhoods @indo, just replace Aug-go go, Gaslight records, Rare records, Waterfront, Red Eye and Rocking horse, with Andromeda, B# records, or Ray's records. Can or spraypaint and a skateboard on the train, surf on the weekend..)
Shit. He’s opened the package I sent him, I said proceed with caution Zzzzzzzz.AW
haha, your patented 'green tea, ancient spores and opioid mix'? I slept for a week after receiving your 'special blend'.
^ the Druids Blend
@AW is the awesome embodiment of a modern-day golden-sickle mistletoe cutter @Flip..
(his white robe is a bit grubby these days, but catweazle fans forgive that in a hearbeat)
The package was condoms, he must have morphed into eggbeater mode and fainted as a result of low blood pressure.
Clearly didn’t read the ‘instructions for use’ contained within. Oops. Bit of fun. AW
reckon @julia ng is a femme @AW, maybe filled them with warm water and made a night of it..
looking horrible in the water down your way Adub, same here, gonna focus on food today I reckon..
Basesix. Morning mate.
Correct had the early text message, ‘don’t bother’.
It is 2ft but affected by the NE wind, dying swell also, same at yours I’d imagine.
13th is fractionally bigger and straight offshore. Looks like crap on the cams, albeit , longboarding would be nice.
Looking much better early in the week.
Blown up to the right dimension, filled with warm water, evening water bottle, just don’t hug her too tightly or you’ll definitely be having wet dreams. AW
Somebody give that man a microphone!!
Err...actually maybe don't.
Fucken gross.
price of silence, minor threat, greg, jeff, mice yeeeeww....
Far out, is Trumpy on a self destruct mission now? So far gone, knows he's gonna lose so just going down swinging? And hoping enough people are that way inclined he'll pull the numbers? Day by day he isolates another huge swathe of his demographic. This is hilarious to watch.
Kamala by a landslide i reckon.
yeeeew! Sick one. Nah dunno @basesix (to answer q).
p.s> Trumps Oral on an imaginary microphone. Not a visual i expected to see today. Might grab a few Hawk Tuah fans though.
Chance of maga indoctrinated rioting is going momentum. Trump starting to feed them “the election is being stolen” line.
They might riot @roady, in fact they probably will, but they won't have the majority and in fact i think it'll be much more clear cut this time in my opinion.
how's chris kingo, (birdmen/vermen/scum-of-the-surf... and responsible for a pretty weird interview with clams singer keyser, jeez daz has some cool decks and boards!!!) towering 3 rows back in the crowd, tripling down on being old man dreads!
haha yeah the Clams boys are legends.
Some good memories.
I'm calling 55/45 Harris. That's unless Trump decides to go further with his self destruction. Could end up being closer to 60.
Edit:: p.s @base was playing Psychochild on the guitar earlier. Haha. Love that song. Could be a MAGA anthem!
The only video worth sharing on this thread.
If you need youtube vids to work obvious shit out in their little election you're a long way gone.
ha! noice. and kudos for calling Harris Harris, so subtle, people calling her by her girl-name and calling that ridiculous orange baby by the surname that his father made famous. Whoever wins (don't care when it's 50/50 cos it means a lot of monkeys are gonna be sad, either way) may Harris hold her head high, and donald disappear into the C4H10O from whence he emerged.
haha. Cheers.
And congrats for correctly naming the baby brat. ;-)
Harris vs donald.
(hope that donald guy wins, he'd be superdooper amazeballs.
that Harris seems like she represents something unseemly ; )