More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Hahahaha, bloody hell Jeffy, he's been in office 45 days and you're posting this as a fact? FMD.
He is not an unelected bureaucrat, he's an employee.
Get f d dumbo troll boy
Ah yes because if we learnt anything from Covid is that fact checkers are definitely right. LMAO
I only come to this thread occasionally to see the absolute stupidty you post. Carry on dipshit. :)
Once again showing that you had zero interest in anything political before covid, and still only see everything through that lens. You're like an adult learner that won't shut up about litres in surfboards. You can go factcheck these factcheckers if you like, though I doubt your ability to know how to do even that, you smooth-brained leatherback.
Nothing like a confident. . arrogant,
wilfully ignorant, troll fool
Who believes everything Trump says, carry on fan girl.
When are you booking your trip to Russia to meet your new hero ?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/meidastouch/
"Overall, we rate MeidasTouch Left Biased based on the negative portrayal of Donald Trump and Republicans and the promotion of Democratic candidates. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a lack of transparency with funding and the publication of one-sided content that can be misleading."
I'm no Trump fan girl, don't particularly like him much at all, but you twisted bullshit is hillarious.
Well you’ll probably find out later on other channels,
But stay incredulously ignorant anyway.
So if Meidas is mixed on factual reporting, doesn’t that mean that a lot of their facts are true, and not just everything is total b s ,
And if something like social security wait times were so easy to check up on , don’t you think they would be as dumb as your average troll to bs
If you’re so intelligent why don’t you give a counter argument, instead of “I don’t think so”
Haha
if im an adult learner, you're the old fossil that keeps talking about the glory days but havn't surfed in 15 years. You're tolerated but everyone knows you're beyond a kook and have no idea about reality.
45 days in office
230 days wait time?
Comprehension not so good there sexxy
So why has MeidasTouch doubled in views since Trumps inauguration?
Maybe because they were correct in their predictions if Trump won ,
So people are ignoring you’re dumb troll opinions.
So why has MeidasTouch doubled in views since Trumps inauguration?
Maybe because they were correct in their predictions if Trump won ,
So people are ignoring you’re dumb troll opinions.
That is their projected wait time to save money,
Still low in comprehension are you ?
At least the Supreme Court Justices can’t be swayed. Probably helps that it’s a job for life once appointed and that the President can’t sack them. They’ve just ruled that aid should recommence.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-03-06/donald-trump-speech-congress-sup…
I realise it would be a projection and one that could be way off. It’s not fact.
A broken clock is right twice per day. When is USA invading Canada, Mexico and Greenland?
@seeds , yeah I had a good laugh at that bit of jeffy info. Logic & comprehension aren’t his strong points.
Not sure if jeffy is aware of how many people live in the US let alone the world, masturbating the naive has a tiny tiny proportion of viewers , even if it doubled it’s still a tiny percentage . If Trump solved world hunger ( which he won’t ) jeffy and the MTN minions would still scream and shout . TDS is a real thing, my sister has it and she admits it , I didn’t have to point it out, her son did and she recognises that she needs to occupy her mind with something other than everything Trump is or isn’t doing . There’s only a few on here that like the orange one and it will be very interesting to see where the world with Trump in it will be in 4 years , that’s assuming a drone doesn’t take him out .
Not a bad attempt at a burn, but this isn't a good parallel cos I don't talk about the glory days of politics, but you consistently bring up covid like an adult learner brings up litres. Try again. Maybe I'm a kneeboarder for some reason, and have a George Greenough haircut?
Between 220 and 230 days wait is social security’s wait time prediction for a disability pension, under Trump ,
The wait time prediction from social security is the fact.
Jeffy are you really going to bang on like this for four years?
Right it’s pile on day for Supertrolls
How can you blame anyone if they don’t watch the videos, you have a great argument there,
I suppose you wouldn’t have much time to view videos, when you’re still trying to work out how to read a swell chart!
It occupies his mind every waking hour. Isn’t it boring Jeff?
No but you Russian trolls certainly will,
1 video that you don’t like and you’ll be squawking about it all day!
Actually it doesn’t because you trolls only mysteriously appear once a fortnight, for your fortnightly whinge !
90% of the time I ignore you Jeffy because you're an ingrained anti Trump tragic. It becomes comical.
But then when I'm bored, it just becomes sport for me. I like fishing and you bite so easily to any lure thrown your way.
OK you asked for it Nick, this one comes with a strong sanity warning, but here it is:
https://protrumpnews.com/
If the Mornington report starts getting a bit unhinged in the coming weeks (eg fuck off covid dogs/Melbourne scum) we will know why.
Luckily most of the time you’re f d off,
But when you do your still the classic cool middle of the road guy swerving left and right,
like an alcoholic meth head , , taking the opportunity to have a dig if that’s your pastime.
Zzzzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing...fish on! Hahahaha dipshit.
No need for a dummy like me to read a swell chart, I pay an annual subscription fee and Craig spells it out for me , saves me time & money , it’s a bargain at about 40 cents a day. If you have no need for the surf forecast then why do you subscribe jeffy ? You do subscribe, don’t you jeffy ?
"classic cool middle of the road guy swerving left and right,"
I call that radical centrism.
Actually the cams are probably more real time than the charts .
You’ve also got variable sea breeze times, ever changing sand banks and crowd numbers etc,
Where I go in indo jeffy there are no cams , so you subscribe for the cams do you ? Fair enough.
its mandatory in his surf school!
Ha ha now im a Russian troll WTF
Where did that one come from?
Haha! Cheers VJ.
What a straight to point named website! I'm instantly paywalled but I have no intention of going further. I was just wondering if I could somehow balance the scales with Trump, but I don't know if that's possible.
I've been out the report game for the last two years!
Edit: not paywalled
Yeah it's a content aggregator. Useful to get the sheer number of headlines that happen, that the MSM aren't picking up. Delve further into the linked articles, head toward crazy; read the comments and you go over the event horizon into crazy.
Balancing the scales might just be looking up Trump's posts on Truth Social once a week. It seems that 70-80% of media is just reporting on that anyway. Keeps them so busy, they love it. They couldn't wait for Trump to get back in. Look at us all, watching closely every single day. Even lunacy like media touch went up 200% according to jeff.
More right wing bias.
Flolo is swinging back right again if he gets the opportunity, He’s worried about his free falling shares .
Obviously we all wait for the hilariously
named Truth Social to read and learn, not to mention the ever accurate Twit head X .which flolo follows closely again .
As if you’d stop watching Fox “News “ to watch anything else, that’s just not a thing.
Actually if Meidastouch network popularity doubled, that’s only 100 percent, not 200 percent as you stated.
I thought you were supposed to be good at tariffs and shares and maths and economics.
No wonder you bought the wrong shares at the wrong time !
Interesting, Trump's team is talking to the Ukrainian opposition. It's good to see that they engaged Julia https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-allies-secret-talks-volody…
Jeez that part of the world would be a different place if Julia won the election in 2010. She narrowly lost to Yanukovich who then imprisoned her for 3 years. She's a staunch supporter of Ukraine in NATO and the EU. We would be talking about Ukraine in NATO and the EU now. I have no doubt that Russians influenced the 2010 election.
Hahaha, you're next level.
Apparently Trumps claim that $8 million was spent making mice "transgender" were actually "transgenic" mice genetically altered to allow easy study into cancer, asthma and HIV.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Poor Americans with another 4 years of this absolute bullshit artist wanker and his goons.
@old dog a funny run down
your point at 1:50 mark
The only crisis occurring on this thread is the one going on in his head.
What’s with all the name changes. Are you on the outer with all your other mates, Heeby, Juliang, Exxotixjeff ? Have you been given the flick by all your other alter egos ?
You sure are some kind of strange cat.
You definitely have some kind of identity crisis going on.
Now you’re Confusion.
Can I guess the next name you’ll choose, Delusion.
What’s in your water up that way ? Lead ? AW
Fox News explains the advantages of tariffs!
That was explained to Einstein, but of course you’ve forgotten already,
Are you coming out in solidarity with your other Troll union members,
Well done.
Another chihuahua attack puppy waiting for its opportunity
You suck
However you are obviously the most bitter twisted one , if it makes you feel a bit better!
This is a great watch. Remember, at times like this we have to look after each other and unapologetically squash any attempts to undermine our liberty. We have no control about what happens in the US but we do control things in our own country. Let's be mindful of that and act when required.
A few months ago I was a part of the most disgraceful racist attack that I witnessed in Australia. I was in Melbourne for work and decided to have a walk outside my hotel. It was late at night, probably around 11 PM. I knew that Woolies on Elizabeth St is still open so I thought I'll just walk there to get a drink.
As I was crossing one of the roads I noticed some random guy who was clearly off his head. Maybe he was on drugs, maybe even mental illness, I don't really know. He started heading towards me, yelling all sorts of slurs. I was wearing a soccer jacket with some slavic writing (Croatian club). He noticed that and assumed I was Russian. He went off, telling me to 'fuck off to Russia', that this is Australia, that I have no business being here.. He got quite close to me, tried getting into my face but I stood my ground and just laughed at him. He wasn't brave enough to punch me. So, I just kept walking and he eventually gave up.
But as I was getting further away I heard screams behind me. He found a group of 4 Asian students and started abusing the shit out of them. I think it was 2 girls and 2 guys so girls looked very intimidated and one of the guys was kind of standing up for them between this guy and the rest of them. There was a lot of screaming, Asians were clearly abused on racial basis and I just couldn't let this guy get away with this shit. So I ran back in the middle of this and I was ready to beat the shit out of this guy. He started backing off a bit and I pushed him away with all the intent in world to send him to the emergency hospital. Of course, the coward kept maintaining a good few steps between us until eventually I ran after him and he shit his pants. He scrambled up the street like a chicken and I decided to stop.
The Asians were super thankful and I tried my best to explain that this is not how Australia is. I also told them that they don't believe the bullshit this guy said and that they are smart, young people with a bright future.
And I left it at that. I was shocked that this happened in the middle of Melbourne. It took me awhile to digest that night. I didn't really talk about with others and it's hard to know how many of these idiots are out there. But when we do see them we better face them without hesitation.
Sounds like an @AW random attack,
In a way you’re right that this is not how Australia is , but then again the Asians just witnessed how Australia is, even in not so common occurrences
I’m not sure of your background, but I think
Asians and other non whites would see more examples of this than your average white person .