More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Always wondered what that song was about.
Hey thanks.
As I've mentioned before, I firmly believe that the cruelty is the point, as opposed to being unavoidable or a necessary evil (in this case, as applies to the manner in which the firings have been carried out, but you can see it in almost everything they do.) And the appetite for it, for both them and many of their supporters, seems limitless.
This is real interesting it's about population growth in the different states and how the population is shifting/growing faster in traditional republican states and how this effects how many seats each state gets in the electoral college and house of representatives, this is adjusted every ten years by result of a census, the next being in 2030.
Basically the trend is moving towards favouring traditional Democrat states
"Democrats are facing a ticking time bomb: the 2032 presidential election.
"Halfway through the decade, projections show an alarming trend for Democrats: Big blue states like California and New York are shedding population — while big red states like Florida and Texas are booming.
If these trends hold, the 2030 census and reapportionment will bring a 2032 election electoral map even more heavily tilted to Republicans.
At the same time, voters in blue states rebelling against the Democratic brand: In 2024, Donald Trump make his biggest inroads in deep blue enclaves. Why is all this occurring? The answer just might come down to one, key issue: housing."
Gotta love a fun fascist musical
What an inspiring speech. Let’s increase manufacturing so that we are well equipped to go to war , sounds like a dream to good to be true .
Trump starts targeting Voters rights by trying to dictate when people vote, on the one day,
Who gets to vote, and upcoming who gets to count the votes.
Geez what a top bloke.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/mar/27/pete-hegseth-tattoo-ara…
That’s probably why he got the job.
Speaking of tattoo's, i cant say this is much of a surprise.
"Nazi Sympathizer Tattoos ‘on Unidentified United Nations Employee’ in Gaza ‘Deeply Concerning’ to Israel"
https://www.nysun.com/article/nazi-sympathizer-tattoos-on-unidentified-…
I doubt anyone here will watch this, but it is an interesting watch/listen interview with Elon and the main DOGE team on what they are doing the goals and what they have uncovered, i really hope they can achieve their goals.
Does my head in that anyone can be against this.
"Elon Musk and DOGE team give behind the scenes look at their mission"
Wait. I thought this was the party of peace?
Did I have that right?
No new wars? Or something?
So a Nazi sympathiser heading DOGE in
the US government is a wonderful idea for you.
But a Nazi sympathiser getting bombed and helping innocent civilians in Gaza is totally concerning for you and Israel.
You really should apply for that job at
Fox News.
Does my head in that people can’t see reality and are so easily fooled.
Most people will eventually realise they have been part of a con.
Does my head in that Musk
Has uncovered all this fraud and waste, but has no evidence, and no one has been charged . probably because then they would really have to look into it and would uncover
Musks fraud .
But that shouldn’t bother the
Eternal fanboys.
Imagine cheering for the most unqualified
Secretary of Defence in US history,
Only to find out he was responsible for the biggest intelligence breach in US history.
And then completely forget about it, like all the other good goldfish,
That’s Indo shit for you.
Apologies to all the Goldfish out there!
the Twump Report...
SignalGATE is OPEN!
Trumps got his hands full , it will be very interesting to see his response to this latest development.
Did they mention military retaliation,?
Who would have known.
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/19yn2mNo3p/?mibextid=wwXIfr
Yeah I can’t stand passwords,
They’re destroying the planet.
Markets could be in for a good drop next week. A 20%+ drop going forward would be superb. Toyota might be a good trade if it keeps dropping. The sogo shosha are also worth watching. Europe shares looking a safer bet for the next couple of years…Europe focused ETFs might be a good investment also.
Keep going Trump…ya doing well.
I’m hoping the larger Tech companies get hit with tariffs from all countries. Tech hides their money way too easily and get away with it. Accounting practices need to change. Maybe Europe will be first cab off the rack.
Worth a watch. Will be written off by those not quite smart enough to see the bigger picture. US made cars will also increase as buyers move to US made cars…supply will be squeezed and the big US automakers will take advantage. Crazy stuff.
The comments section is telling.
“People who voted for Donald Trump won't be smart enough to understand any of this.” Applies to some in here.
Greenland says it’s not for sale , will Trump make them an offer too good to refuse ? Money has a way of turning people . https://www.npr.org/2025/03/28/nx-s1-5343555/vance-greenland-visit I like the new MAGA logo
I guess Greenlanders are smart enough to know that if Trump annexed them they would probably lose their jobs, their Social Security, medical insurance, not allowed to have medical intervention in the case of a miscarriage etc .
Hopefully, they don’t get Fox News rammed down their throat.
here's a little 7min Getaway style clip about Nuuk, Greenland's biggest city (pop20,000).. a local mentions crocodile dundee, haha.
Rachel Maddow gives a long rundown of what is happening in the US.
Jimmy Dore on Rachel Maddow , she did tell a big porky on the “ establishment “ news .
why would anyone bother watching this cretin .
That video is 4 years old on a very debatable subject,
Has nothing to do with Trumps regime in 2025 , with legal kidnappings and scores of
unconstitutional, illegal executive orders.
I didn’t realise you were such a big fan of the MSM .
Videos of demonstrations and reports of Court orders given by judges, and disappearances by officials is obviously not bullshit .
I don’t limit myself to favourites, just whoever looks most interesting and least bullshit .
I can see the attraction you have for Maddow , telling porkies isn’t the only thing you two have in common .
Maddow wouldn't lie, would she?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It’s a pity you need someone else to tell you what to think and how to insult,
Without being able to watch videos and work it out for yourself.
A 4 years old video is the best you can do,
That is pathetic.
What about all the Fox bulshit yesterday about obviously Classified information being unclassified,
Blatant
But you only have a 4 year old video on a contentious subject.
That is hystericaly desperate in a completely hypocritical y perspective sort of way
But I’m sure Joe will keep you full of confident ignorance.
Hahaha another Rogan fan with a 6 month old video,
You guys have a complete lack of perspective and rely on your hero’s to tell you what to think.
Pathetic
What’s pathetic is your news sources and flip flopping on the media . You couldn’t lie straight in bed . When it’s pointed out how blatantly you lie , you try to switch conversations. You would make a great politician.
Don't watch Rogan, find me a comment I've made about him.
Don't waste your time, you won't.
The vid is also only a month old, and also from a left leaning source.
Criticising Maddow doesn't make me anything you might think I am.
I could say the same about some of the shit Fox come out with too
Musk jumping around was before the election, so don’t criticise me with an old video,
Have you got anything more recent?
Or is that it
The video I just posted was 9 hours old
So tell me what is bullshit in that
Or your too lazy and just repeat old insults someone else said?
So your 4 year old video proves that a 9 hours old video is bullshit , without even having to watch it
That is the most hysterical , desperate troll you’ve come up with
You win with your lazy ignorance again
Hahaha
FMD, what insults?
Bagging Maddow?
You're the one throwing insults mate, in case you didn't realise.
Musk jumping around on stage was way before the election
You have memory and perspective issues,
So what is bullshit in the 9 hours old video? I just posted?
Or you couldn’t be bothered watching it
Much easier just to throw someone else’s old shit .
Again with the insults.
The video wasn't about musk jumping around on stage, it was about Maddows story on the $400M Tesla Armoured Vehicle contract, which she had to retract I believe.
You obviously didn't watch it, and that's your choice, maybe best not to bag people who don't watch yours then.
https://cbs12.com/news/local/florida-senate-bill-918-amends-child-labor…
Phew! I was worrying about how the Right is gonna shore up the gaping holes in labor they've embarked on creating. We'll just have the groms do the work! Problemo solved, hey? (I mean, the kids should probs not be in school at all anymore anyways. They just get taught to question authority there, an shit.)
‘an shit.’
Well well well Waxxy has gone full blown Aussie. Funny stuff. Do you lot end sentences like that too.
I end em like that. Dunno bout others. (You guys are bound to rub off on me tho, by now, lol)