More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Brittany may be the first witness up this afternoon for the defence-
This explains some of his living costs. Not legal costs though. I can’t believe why anyone would be benefited by finding him innocent therefore stumping up big legal costs.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/live/2023/nov/28/bruce-lehrmann-live-ne…
Brittany up now- first of 20 to be put forward by the defence.
Up - with 4 mins to go until close..?
12,700 Viewing - Interested to see Tmoro Mornings Numbers
More than a WSL event ;p
Love the snipe Craigo hahaha
Brittany is back. Does Bruce know the words to Jailbreak- ACDC?
He does not need to, it's a civil trial
He might for his next trial.
12K so far
Testimony getting to the alleged incident now
Brittany Body Language very Confident almost Cocky....Thats soon to Change .
She is a Seasoned Drinker..A Dozen Spirits based Drinks would Knock me around at 25 Kgs plus more Body Weight than Her
all players involved are pretty horrible people...just the personality needed to be a small player in govt offices is off.
fascinating viewing
I like the analysis Roadkill
I was obliterated....
Fuggin gd memory being in that State luv
the game is to get her to say things and confirm things then in the future she contradicts herself...and it will happen. She will cry a lot as a defence.
I don't think either of them are as smart as they think they are.
You said it before RK, just the personalities needed to be a small player in govt offices = I don't think either of them are as smart as they think they are = delusions of grandeur
Getting spicy now
waterworks
The whole thing has a right pong to it, has from day 1
What are the standards for allowing entry to what should be the most secure building? Being"obliterated" and not being able to pass through a metal detector should raise some red flags. Or is that a regular thing for the Canberra bubble?
Indeed suchas, shhhh
I've just deleted two comments, one apiece from Hiccups and Roadkill. Please think twice...hell, even try three or four times, before you comment again in this thread.
.
Defence?
Lehrmann is suing Lisa Wilkinson and Network 10, not Brittany.
If you think someone in this situation would only cry as a defence, and not from trauma, then I don't think that you are very nice person at all.
You don't think it's all tied in? credibility is on the line for future action if it happens. This is just another piece of the puzzle with many people looking inside the bowl.
Hey, nice edit
It wasn't an edit, and unless Stu deleted it for legal reasons because I did not say alleged, I can't see what was wrong with it.
you were factually wrong. you posted something that was 100% incorrect and based off what you believe not what is fact.
There's a tiny chance that one part of my comment was incorrect, and an enormous chance that the other part was right on the money.
Considering both the subject matter and the legalities surrounding it, can I ask that, while this case is covered, people comment more generally and try to keep their emotions out of it?
"There's a tiny chance that one part of my comment was incorrect"
Rubbish, you were 100% wrong. At least be man enough to own it.
Out of respect to Stu, I'll refrain from anymore discourse with you, and leave you to your MRA activities.
https://www.thejuicemedia.com/5478-2/#
This should have everyone a little concerned regardless of your political persuasions.
the standards probably are there... in a fashion...
she didn't look too obliterated on the parliment house entrance video
the one they didn't want you to see...
having said that, the revelation today is ol' brucey had a secret stash at the house
I just want to commend a brave Brittany Higgins for speaking her truth in court. Much kudos to her.
totally
a bunch of mids at best...
being manipulated by bigwigs and the worst of forces on both sides
the whole thing is so political, there can be no justice...
unless lisa wikinson goes down
that's the only potenial ' justice' i can see
Someone has to literally be falling over to be really drunk do they? I can tell you now, from my 20 years experience of working in bars, playing music in bars, and getting fucked up in bars, you absolutely do not. It's so disingenuous to say so too, unless you've lived a very sheltered life, or are trolling.
Given the number of lies ol’ Brucey has told I don’t think it’ll be Lisa who wears the face egg.
+1. Very courageous under what were always going to be distressing circumstances.
Check the link that I posted and you’ll realise Bruce and Brittany is really just a distraction. For the media that is.
'her truth'
I don't think you even realise what you did there...
but it is funny
"Her truth" is a bogus saying, but works when getting around having your comment deleted.
Security has just been mentioned in recent evidence given. Their inaction I would include in questionable standards.
brucey's cooked either way
that's a given
the liberal cokeheads revelations are funny
many know, but ya just don't go there...
time for another friendly jordies vid me thinks
Comments get deleted if there is any chance they are libel. As they should.
Comments get deleted if there is any chance they are libel. As they should.