More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Thanks udo , I wasn’t sure what the alpha construction was so for anyone else here’s an explanation. https://futuresfins.com/pages/alpha-netplus
Did you Sort this Kateontour ?
SF, the Vector 3/2 originals lead fins had a kink in them, a very pronounced concave ....the trail fin was a low area hatchet(sets of 3 fins)...I still have 2 sets..code 467 a bit bigger than code 437...the numbers mean the measurement along the base...Four point 67 inch base(bigger ones)
The Vector II fins only have a slight concave, I can find 460 and 438 Flea quad lead fins, where the trail fins are I'm not sure.I'll guess the 460 is a Trusta set.
All are the hard cream /opaque plastic as shown in your photo...
The first 3/2 set I had was a black plastic that I think was stiffer than the cream, they drove like HELL!...I did have a blue fibreglass set too but the black was so far ahead, I sold them very soon after buying them.
Thanks for the info
https://surfsupwarehouse.com/?s=vector&post_type=product