Are the swellnet forums turning to crap????

seeds Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 06:07 pm new

I think Hutchy has.
Stu asked him to go outside today, or something like that, early morning a few days back. Hutchy gave a smart arse reply. His reply was deleted and no sign of him since.

stunet Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 06:12 pm new

Supafreak wrote:

Just curious swellnet , has blowin been sin binned ?

Nah, all good I think.

Vic Local Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 06:15 pm new

stunet wrote:

Supafreak wrote:

Just curious swellnet , has blowin been sin binned ?

Nah, all good I think.

It takes a lot to be sin-binned on Swellnet. I've accidentally dropped the occasional C Bomb and Stu, in his good grace, still allows me to post here. thanks Stu, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

GuySmiley Sunday, 14 Nov 2021 at 07:20 pm new

Just another day monitoring the SN forums for Stu ....

Jerry
Jerry
Jerry

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login