More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
"Stress is a killer" - too true and it was a major factor why I reckon I went into AF (for the second time). Problem was, I didn't recognise it, or when I did it was too late. Stress can manifest mentally, physically and can lead to unhealthy behaviours. I definitely wasn't looking after myself just prior to lapsing. Some good advice above. Hope it all works out for the better Supa....I think you're taking a step in the right direction.
@craig , this year I was checking in with various mates from roti to nias and your reporting was spot on from the feedback I got from them . Gone are the days of heading off just in hope of waves and missing out when meanwhile another spot is pumping. The update reports are great and give enough time to hit spot x y or z
Oh wow, that's great to hear. Thanks for passing it on. Stoked.