More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Thats an Outside Corner Weapon
This is also well priced
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/surfing/gary-mcneil-7-8-surf…
Thread drift, but the gumtree add referred to this video, specifically the last board. Feast your eyes on Rasta in epic Point waves on a very lively 8'10 (starts around 3:50):
And she is now Sold.....Nice Score.
Nah. He just relisted it to get it back to the top.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1287033925?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&ut…
Yes - Did you see the 9'0 Muzza Bourton on the Goldy on Facey
$500 as new- Thats near on Materials cost for that.
The Shaper used to have a Dig at Large O.C in his Day
Big Triple Stringer Motherfucker
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/killarney-heights/surfing/big-wave-gun-…
Beautiful board. Shame it's a Thruster.
Couldn’t understand why it was only set up as a thruster , custom order maybe ?
Agree Stu, should have been set up as a quad only
Everyones off loading there Guns.....
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-cbd/surfing/surfboard-al-byrn…
They’re all moving to qld..
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/byron-bay/surfing/found-surfboard/12873…
damn...that'll ruin your holiday...driving off without your new xmas board.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/currumbin-valley/surfing/van-straalen-l…
A Classic from Nigel
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/palm-beach/surfing/beckham-6-2-1-2-twin…
Cheap Futures - $40
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/balgowlah/surfing/surfboard-fins-future…
I never got along with that set. Might work for someone
Down to $500
Jim Banks 7'0 Twinnie
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/byron-bay/surfing/surfboard-jim-banks-7…
Holy Shit check this out
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1308354229626184/?ref=browse_…
Collectors........... check this out
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1308354229626184/?ref=browse_…
Didn't last long udo.
How's the dims on this knife?
7'6 by 17 3/4
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newrybar/surfing/7-6-gun-big-wave-surfb…
What a Needle..has the Rovings line around the rail.
$50
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lennox-head/surfing/webster-surfboard-i…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lennox-head/surfing/mctavish-fireball-8…
That Webster is a freaking steal. Too bad I’ve already got 22 boards laying around the house.
Still tempted!
Somebody buy it and put me out of my FOMO misery.
Seems I missed out on this today on market place was only $50, sent a message(2hrs after listed this morning) but still no reply and now says sold, damn i should have just said id pay more or something, look at the bottom it looks mint.
Was for sale with metric measurements with a completely clueless description, no mention of shaper.
Im sure someone is pretty happy right now.
Damn could be a few grand board if shaped by Lynch or someone in that condition
Looks unreal! Shaper's logo might give the answer indo. Not sure I'd trust that leggie tho!
Knocked down the asking price of a Lynch shaped 6’2” in mint (likely never surfed) condition to $30 from $40 at a market years ago. Ended up trading it direct to RipCurl for 2 new boards and 2 wetsuits. It ended up on display at the Torquay shop.
Winning Guy.
Any regrets?
At the time I got it at the market I was only thinking it would be good for my son until a local legend shaper set me straight. I had no idea of its value and the guy happily took the $30. I then contract RC as I had not personal attachment to the board and I wanted it to go home as it were. Turns out it was likely to be one of Wayne’s first under that RC rainbow logo era so I was really happy returning it to its home. The guy I dealt with at RC was great and understood where I was coming from and was equally generous to me.
Well there you go Guy- even better.
Win/win.
Not likely a lynch shape at the time his logo was a fish with an open tail very similar to that design you see god bothers stick on their cars with the words shaped by Wayne lynch inside the fish. While not all that clear the logo in info’s pic looks rounded so perhaps shaped by Don Alcroft. Still a valuable (historical sense) piece of Vicco surfing history.
Yeah i think your right, you see quite a few Don Alcroft Rip curl boards of this era around too and from memory his logo is that kind of rounded shape.
I was hoping it was by AL Colk as he took me surfing regularly as a grommet and did a few boards during this era for Rip Curl but his logo on Rip Curl boards is different too.
Anyway missed out on it so doesn't matter, BTW. cool story.
Joel Fitz sale on at the mo, save yourself a few bucks.
https://joelfitzgeraldsurfboards.com/collections/in-stock
Where are these Made- Aust production line or PSI Java....anyone know ?
Due for completion Dates on most Models..
Edit : just read page - Handcrafted in Aust.
So glassed by Munro and sons ..Paint by Mono
The old Hairdresser still Shaping
Why the original FCs plugs i wonder ?
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sunshine-beach/surfing/hotstuff-surfboa…
- Missing Brewer custom Gun -
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/long-jetty/surfing/dick-brewer-surfboar…
Freeride ...could double your money here..
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/650252882992936/?ref=browse_t…
With Steve's self reported ding repair skills I imagine he'd lose money on them.
My wife came home with two beat-up surfboards the other day from her friends place.
I put them out on the side of the road for free.
Two two days for them to be claimed.
One 7S fish, one 90's style thruster.
Weighs a bit but good Protection
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/647945226360022/?ref=browse_t…
A cheap one for the Kneelos - Freeline by Nev
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/324307256255055/?ref=search&r…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/new-town/surfing/stolen-lightning-bolt-…
....they'll be turned into mail box facades that'll you'll now have to drive past twice a day.
Have you tried riding one of those before? There is a reason those shapes haven't made a comeback..
Where did he say he wanted to ride it?
Was more for an $ Earner i think...a big Earner if it was Shaped by W.L.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/glebe/surfing/vintage-sky-air-surfboard…
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/avoca-beach/surfing/longboard-surfcase-…
7'2 Webber Banana
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/jan-juc/surfing/vintage-insight-surfboa…
Might go good at pipe and similar style breaks but not many other places I’d imagine.
Yeh one for the collectors - it would resell for a good price on the U.S. market.
This one has been listed before on Gtree at Jan Juc.