More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Never never gets old, its gold Zen
I met Love Hodel a few years ago when I lost my hire car keys at rocky point
helped me out and got me back to base super nice guy really friendly and decent.
Wow what a grand-prix and crazy last 10 laps. Also the Halo more than proved it's value again.
https://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/formula-one/brazilian-grand-pr…
Kinda why Max is the Medina of the F1 world. I get it but pretty selfish nontheless.
Perez has apparently admitted to Horner that he deliberately crashed to cause a safety car at Monaco, thus killing any chance Max had of getting front of the grid and probably winning that event.
And that is what Max is spitting about today and why he didn’t let Perez have the spot back
Huge news!
Forty-something man drives red convertible.
Ha ha. Not quite 40 but the cap fits.
poor Sainz...adios. Will be Interesting to see where he ends up. Merc have their eye on some 17 year old kid who is being fast tracked straight into f2 for the 2024 season.