More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Go with it. Pro Hart it.
Agree with Seeds @ifocus, if you've already completely fkced it, you could probably unfkc it a little bit by fkcing it some more. No loss!
just an undercoat, bloke. If I do a green and blue landscape, I'll put a bit of effort into roughing out an undercoat in reds and yellows of the same scene. Then go gentler with the colours I want over the top, with the knowledge I gained from the undercoat. Layers, bro, depth, 'sall good : )
Art is very subjective.
Always has been.
Don't worry about critics, be bold.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shit Mammoth.
Basesix. Good band name or not?
Good! Tubeshooter oog oog
Bold.
better have something to say, with a name like Shit Mammoth,
Mammoth Shit would be a less pressure name..
Less cultured also ;)
Another goody. Devon lass.
Thanks Gents, unfortunately after sanding the freelap it's just beyond hope at least for me, the board is for me so will love it unconditionally ail the same ;-)
Enough to drive someone back to paulownia over EPS...
Cover the Ugly with a Filler Spray ?
Could do but will finish the board and spray over the lot if I get motivated, usually as soon as I have final sanded its all froth to get the stick in the water to see if the end result is anywhere near the good intension's.