More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Hello AndyM
I do like our chats and I was off on an April Fools Day Tangent and was chatting with Waveman , above .
Pointing out that Ballina can choose its own Future , like the Outer Hawaiian Islands .
The Worlds Rich and Famous , CAN afford to Find lovely , Hideaway Holes .
I DO know , Strop and Delvine , were and are , Loved by the Real Bay Locals !!!
They did lots of Good work .
The Pubs they owned , have changed their Culture with new owners and the locals DO miss the Old owners , a lot .
The Pub at Brunswick Heads , will always be visited , if I am in the Shire .
Thats were we ALL catch up , when I visit .
It has a Stage out the Front , now haha .
Australia is a bloody Big , hiding spot STILL , as the Tyranny of Distance , still is working , in the Space Age ,