More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
@vj, your lad sounds like he's living it up ;)
- obviously got a good dad too ;);)
;)
Another thread ruined by the fool of SN
So in the midst of a quite interesting and thoughtful discussion about young skateboarders @Indo decides it's a good time to butt in with some Islamophobia.
When they are discussing skateboarding.
I'd ask what the fuck is wrong with you @Indo, but I already know.
Get some help.
^ well said @adam12 ;)
....and a stinky squeak :
- "Another thread ruined by the fool of SN"
^ hahaha, cheers for the honesty in describing yaself and your arrival here trashy!
... & another nothing contribution from another racist stinkhole fuckwit ;)
Cheers & that was a beaut run, the boys got to do a bit of a hike the other day and see the other side of Treble Cone, reckoned it was awesome. Nearly got a free Kia today (the bird, not the car - it was very keen to get into the hire car on the way back from sightseeing).
^ the vid of that run is a flashback to a decade of my life as a youngster, spent a yr in snowmass and then vail in late teens ;)
- real 'strength and power'
Funny how the most anti christian anti semitic people get so offended by any dissing of Islam.
BTW: the topic is the Olympics my meme was about the Olympics.
Back to Olympics, if your wedding tackle knocked the bar and ended your Olympic pole vault run, would you accept the resulting $390,000 offer to do porn? What say you?
Good question @VJ.
Here's another.
How come VJ knows what porn pays?
"$390,000"
That's a pretty specific amount VJ.
C'mon @VJ, no one will judge you here.
We all did things in the past.
Fess up.
(My porn handle was "Bo Bo Rowland" by the way)
Reckon you could trade your"celebrity" for more by staying mainstream but whatever floats yer boat. It is a career path for some.
PopDown. Howdy,
Hope you’re cool.
Nice little write up.
I may well not be participating in the women’s 100 metres, but I’m always having a ‘crack’. AW
- with a member that size not sure pole vaulting (as a sport) would've been my first career choice ;)
He's certainly got enormous potential if choosing to take the cash
- some of the olympic themed titles of the films could be :
...the hammer grow
...bulging discus vol 1 & 2
Pole vault/Surf themed movie. Pubular Swells. AW
...morning of the girth
JF. Very good. AW
Dong Island..
‘The Seen Iguana’. AW
Basesix. Hi .
vGood.
Slitmus- Female Surfing Odyssey. AW
Go back and have a look fool, I started the SB talk this morning, foul mouthed flog.
COccumentary. AW
^ hahaha 'dong island' & 'the seen iguana' ;);)
...innermost limits of pure minge
haha, nice AW.
what has SN after dark become?
^ a celebration of olympic glory
...haha & calm down trashy, don't blow a hemaroid ;)
Save your garbage smell energy for your own film premiere
...flogging the stinkhole ;);)
- on ya bike haha
'kelly in blacks and whites'?
...the endless mumma, five mumma stories
Hi mate. It’s all a bit of fun.
Let’s not become neuronic.
It’s great brain training.
No harm to anyone.
It highlights folk with good memories, and quick wittiness. Bring it on, it’s good for your upstairs department.
Elevator driver,’please take me to fast snapping synapses on the 3rd Floor’.
Thank you. AW
Anyone know why they only do shortboard and don’t have Longboarding as well?
I used to like road skateboarding when I lived in Brisbane, but I like surfing better so I had to give it up , at my age one Little Rock or speed wobble could end in disaster!
Men’s park live now
@Adam12....
Bo Bo - Pets Name?
Burnham - Street Name?
I am the Muffin Fairy - Like and Subscribe - find me on Only Fans.
Cheers, awesome. Great vibe amongst the competitors, celebrating a quality run. Nice to see.
Oh, no!
Shannon is commentating.
Is that the same lass from the surfing?
Faaaaaark
Indeed.
@icandig,
yep, Dog's name and street name, it was "Rowland" btw, but Burnham is better.
Yep, "BoBo Burnham", I like it.
These men’s park skaters are better than Felipe!
Yep the men's park makes great night time viewing.
(Re: dodgy names, bro's breeding Venustus Cichilid was 'Dirk Diggler'. Ate the females though, not a ladies' fish)
Have to admit, the men’s park skating, is a whole lot more watchable than a 20 minute lull at Chopes .
Thoughts on race walking?
- looks painful
49 yr old in this skate heat now, called dallas oberholzer from sth Africa
...just ate it on first trick of first run
yeh, makes you realise, experience is one thing, but the bulletpfoofness of youth can be such an advantage.. dallas was hyperventilating and covered in sweat stains before he dropped in..
- hopefully he'll rise again
...looks a bit like this bloke ;)
haha, epic.. life abhors a vacuum
keegan palmer's in this heat?
He won last heat, scored 93.78
Was good too.
...wild man ;)
Keegan X2 gold medalist. Insane!!
I think that men’s Park Skating is better than race walking , personally.
But I’m not knocking you fans of race walking.