More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Try imgbb upload
https://lt-lt.imgbb.com/
Full linked
holy lime spiders, @Pigdog, (@AW knows a lot more about 'em than me, I've never seen one with those wicked colourings! same tones as my gravelle twin. great pic, cheers!)

(ImgBB, upload pic, then select 'BBCode full linked', copy link, paste link)
That platypus needs a tail
Haha, before the spines went on I would have agreed. That weevil of pigdog's is a cracker.
Bertie bottoms out..





(the purple on the eyes is just protective tape,
the eyes are stainless steel, the rest will rust over..)
Diamond or Sapphire Weevil. Chrysolopus spectabilis. SE Aust.
@Pigdogporter. Great photo mate, love your keen eye. Seek and thee will find. AW
Thanks Captain, I thought that pic would be in your Wheelhouse.
Genius.
Pigdogporter. Hi again, just for my own recollection , geographically, i would be pleased to know where you saw the weevil. Thanks mate, keep em coming, we all enjoy this stuff. AW
Hi AW,I found the weevil just south of Coffs. It was the first time I've seen one in my 63 years. Than a week later I spotted another one in my own garden 20km down the road in the Bellingen Valley. Hope the info is helpful. Have you seen one?
Pigdogporter. Hi mate. Thank you again, much appreciated. Definitely helps me, temporal (time) and spatial (place) data is really important for understanding species distribution. I’m not a scientist but I am in a field naturalists club.
I saw one years ago in Spring whilst on Victorian schools holidays at friends place in Mossy Point, near Broulee, southern NSW.
Recording what we see is very important considering we are basically clearing and trampling the planet to death. Anything you think is interesting is worthy to all of us interested Swellnetters. All the best. AW
Beg my pardon good sir. Your Bertie weevil is looking amazing, can’t wait to see the finished product. AW