More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Amen Southey
Where did all these dickheads come from?
I'm still here Mourn waiting under the bridge, watching great waves peel past.
Good bank out in front of this river mouth.......
Finally :)
I told you! that Shaunariss needed a kick up the bum for all this, oh well, I would've loved to learn how to pole dance, next time......?
Sorry Shaun .... Morris is the kind of mate who's better off at a Distance ....
Decided to stay in the water for a 5 hr session ( 2 1/2 solo ) ....
By the sounds of it , u two were too busy on the net to surf today .....
Pub looked Busy , was Morris arm wrestlin' Norwegian Tourists again for coin ?
Don't worry so much about me Southey, it's Shaun that yo have to be wary of. But at the end of the day if there is a spare body floating around I do like to play out my fantasy of being a world famous brain surgeon and Shauns happy playing the nurse.
Not to busy at all, went surfing myself.
Don't listen to Morris. Went surfing myself, 20 out with a carnival atmosphere, but more of a circus. I think there may have been surfer dudes out there, they hassled and claimed waves and stepped up to the plate. Responded well to being called bro and being told to "chill dude". I was to busy surfing and working to be surfing the net, but I am lucky as all three activities are at my fingertips. Shame the banks are so pathetic over here, Morris reckons there are a few just west of L.E.
i am sure the surfer dudes are a lways out at atlas pt the pines whenever its 2 foot.. there's a lot dude get off my wave going on out there.
Ha ha, that's a crack up! DUDE! I bet all the dudes were on Funboards too, hanging ten and nearly getting in the green water!
[/quote]
i am sure the surfer dudes are a lways out at atlas pt the pines whenever its 2 foot.. there's a lot dude get off my wave going on out there.[/quote]
The Pines? Shit mate, too much for me. I'm still surfing at Smiths beach, prob be there tomorrow - i'm gonna take some german tourists out and teach them how to ride a straight-hander! Don't worry guys - I won't post the conditions of the banks. I'll make sure I keep it a secret as a wave like that need not be desecrated
Sure........!
Come on peanuts...!
Sorry oc it isn't about you anymore.
My stance in your mind is generalizations i guess? Yeah i guess that was a generalization saying Indonesians love facebook.
Not racist. as you assume im saying every single one of them. No.
You have more BELIEF in your assumptions in pre-conceived ideas of what others mean than they do themselves.I could have stated it better.
My point about "Egyptians made the pyramids" or Aussies made the Sydney harbour bridge"
Meant that someone saying that doesnt mean every single Aussie built the harbor bridge.
Not every single Egyptian made the Pyramids.
That is all.
Did get heated sorry to Swellnet.
As for Euros i dont see the problem if they have respect for locals etc. a lot of them are the funnest people to hang out with. So are some Melbourne party animals ive met. Same amount of hipsters in any city really. And really who cares if they are hipsters? Just prefer not to hang out with people who think you should be wearing a scarf or last years $400 jeans are out, get a new pair.
C'mon Morry we've had some great times, plus I'm more than just a piece of cyber-meat. You can't just include and exlude me as you wish. It's just not fair...............................................................................................................I'm having a hipster Tantrum..........
I think i'll just sink into my weak skinny soy latte, and while i'm at it rip the lid off an organically grown macrobiotic yogurt with goji berries. I'm sure the cow the dairy came from was grass fed - says so on the label......
Oh shucks, I got nothin' to do but be here since I been banned from the peninsula coast....
G'day Goofy!
Gee oc any normal surfer/man in your position with the equipment available to you, would be getting his pole polished on a surfless sunday arvo.
But hipsters and pole dancers like many things that look all cool and hip, don't actually function that well.
OC , take any advice on the Peninsula Seriously .... I hear Goofyfoot pretty much single handedly took out three car loads from melbourne in one day .... It used to be " The Island " to be wary of heavier types handing out " teachings " ..... But nowadays its the Peninsula , where the heavies are .....
Just remember , down there is where they repatriate half of the guys released from prison in VIC . And i must say , since they took the tag off my ankle i haven't been back too often , for fear of paybacks .....
If they can " take out " a Prime Minister , what chance a young S-Dud like ya self ......
OC glad you locked that page but hope you deleted come of the content also. Could not believe some of the stuff I was reading last week when I read the previous thread broadcasting where you were going to surf in certain swell's and wind. Yet your still being a smart arse arrogant prick on here. People like you are the reason that some locations gain a reputation for having an aggressive local contingent. You were posting about coastline's a little further away where there's great uncrowded waves did you want to bring the city crowd's to the country coastlines?
Hey Mr bUCKO, All that stuff has been dealt with. To be honest the broadcasting of spots was innocent, there's only a handful of active members in the group - but I realise the importance of keeping sensitive information closed...
Food for thought - there are plenty of books that openly publish all the information for anybody with half a brain to work out where most spots will be good and on what conditions... No one's complaining about them or even discussing
Yes OC we are all aware there have been plenty of surf spot guides published.
Food for thought - They are books and do not openly discuss current/upcoming forecasts and conditions for a particular spot on social networking sites for all to see.
Food for thought, most of those books are inaccurate outside of the authors local area.
Food for thought - many people complain about those books too.
Hi OC,
I am new to this forum stuff, but reading various threads, this one is very interesting, I have come to the conclusion that you have dug a really big hole here champ.
I am not at all coherent with FB and never will be, thank thee almighty!!!!!!
I am so happy that I was not to name my avatar as Surferdude, which I was ingesting at the time , that is why from your well doing with the FB shit, I am Suferfuk.
I thought about this and said to myself well, who cares really, I am Surferfuk.
I hope know one gets offended about my avatar name, but OC you deluded me champ, no offense.
I thought the only OC was , Occy (Mark) himself, really mate how dare you take his name away from the common surfer, shame to you and your surfer dudes FB rigmarole.
Surferfuk, there are posters on this forum that would be very annoyed that you miss spelt fuck by leaving the c out, but I not one to worry a bout spellink and grrayma meself.
i am sure the surfer dudes are a lways out at atlas pt the pines whenever its 2 foot.. there's a lot dude get off my wave going on out there.[/quote]
The Pines? Shit mate, too much for me. I'm still surfing at Smiths beach, prob be there tomorrow - i'm gonna take some german tourists out and teach them how to ride a straight-hander! Don't worry guys - I won't post the conditions of the banks. I'll make sure I keep it a secret as a wave like that need not be desecrated[/quote]
OC Pines is a longboard mecca down westernport... smiths havn't surfed there in a while. try a session at EPs OC that will get your heart rate going! (next door to smiths)
These halfwits who have failed in society who are feared by some of you seems fitting... If you respect or fear those who break the law and end up molested in the ass in prison, than that says it all.
PresCool, this is a surfing forum, you don't belong here.