More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Discuss...
Somehow the uncivilised arse end of Australia harbours two of our most liberal thinkers!
Haha, I mean, here we have two specimens who are often found ramming heads. Yet somehow, they share the same sentiment at the deepest of their hearts. People should be given respect equally around the world. And they both search for and highlight the hypocrisy of their own group (assuming Shaun's white haha). Not for glory amongst the inner city latte sippers, but for the guidance of their fellow surfers.
Morris aka Sean has never forgiven me for publically flogging, butt kicking, floor mopping and humiliating him, and effortlessly shattering his dreams in the epic, famous swellnut 500.
Page 10/11, but a warning, for those not used to graphic scenes, its ugly watching the pathetic crumble.
https://www.swellnet.com/news/surfpolitik/2013/05/28/bringing-back-biff-…
Lifty, maaate, you need to be a bit more specific (as in page 10/11, comment number 13, line 25, words 56-102) as all I can see on page 10/11 in the epic famous swellnut 500 is morris publicly flogging, butt kicking, floor mopping and humiliating you, and effortlessly shattering your dreams.
Your right upshit, but morris has been counciled under the bridge and is starting to come good. You have an obvious advantage over most posters here by posting your manic long winded ramblings of which no normal person could read in one sitting without their eyes glazing over and falling over sideways .
I am white michvg, But on a small level I can relate too the coloured people of J/bay as in my own country the latte sipping FIFOFOMO surfer paddles to the inside of me as if I don't exist. Perhaps if I spent my life savings on a Patagonia wetsuit I could gain a bit of respect.
Between you two, with the Swellnut 500 trophy superglued to the bonnet and a patagonia wetsuit, I'm sure you could create a viral video to change the world for the better. I'm positive. I'll even hit like AND share on faecesbook.
I'll leave that one to uppity, I'm far to lazy to do anything else but surf in my spare time, it's the medication that keeps me on topic that drains me.
jes, that's a 1 + 3 = 29 style of conclusion.
mitchvg, I earned that championship trophy, for his own good, he needs to try and get his own. The long posts train him to concentrate for longer, obviously its beyond his comprehension, but he is reaping the rewards.
I think Foyld, Sheepio, YS maybe TGF will take the 1000's to the limit in the Abbbbbbbott thread.
Ohhhh just a mo maybe BB, Sheepio might take it on the Climate Change........?
Stu, Ben or Craig an update of posts would be good.....;)
Maybe Udo is gonna win:)
Get a grip, sasquatch ;)..... Haven't been near climatechange for quite a while.....
Fair call Sheepio, just getting a dig in there young fella.
Wellymon...... Davetherave is the yowie.... He has a monobrow and a hairy back..... That day at 1/2 moon bay, I swear he looked like a silverback doing pushups.... ;p
The photo you put up of Rave .....!
He looked like a movie star surfing Ratshits.
Keanu reeves with a mono brow.....
Why do tv stations show the winner holding up the cup, then show footage of "the game"..... Why not show the footage how it actually transpired....... That's what they used to do.
Chicks twerking their fat arses in gangsta film clips...... Stop it..... The music is shit and the dance moves are an embarrassment..... Rather watch a doco on the mating habits of feral cats......
Used espresso coffee granules are a great organic snail killer......
With many raving lunatics dribbling all over many Swellnet forum topics over the last week or so I was just wondering if an extra large shipment of idiot pills have flooded the illicit drug market in Australia.
Haha Floyd great observation.
We can't all talk about the prime minister all the time.
If you know what I mean ;)
Total eclipse adding to the usual dribble arising from a nearly full moon.
Thanks for the heads-up Blowin.
It's that time of the month
8pm AEDT tomorrow.
full moon fever alright floyd, just read the post about being the silverback- he is the gorilla that is chief griller of his harem and thanks welly, thats a lovely thing to say about me looking like a moviestar- should have gone to spectators!!!! off to howl at the moon, not sure to do the yowie yell, the gorilla growl or the wolf whistle though now- fuck i'm a complex unit!!!!!!!
So now you can add another one Stu
Mitchell Pearce humping a fluffy little dog, and pissing himself.
In relation to the recent NRL player facing scutiny, for me, these type of events always beg the question, was that a "mate" filming him, if so, why is it now in the media? I just don't get it. Has his "mate" just cost him his career, rightfully or wrongfully, bizarre stuff.....
'Zacktly Rabs. Put the act aside for a moment and try to understand why someone was filming, what they hoped to do with it, and how it got into the hands of the media.
I don't get it.
He wasn't IN the dog was he ?
Did he wee on the carpet ?
Why not just rub his nose in it ?
That's what we did to my dog when I was younger and he never wee'd on the carpet again...No matter how pissed he was.
Good column by Malcolm Knox about Mitchell Pearce, social media, and The Outrage.
https://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/mitchell-pearce-must-be-dealt-with-harshly--the-outrage-demands-it-20160128-gmgfw3.html
Some very valid points in that article. The "predictable response & outcome" is so true. Not a lot different to the way society/media has forced politicians to speak the way they do. Imagine if a politician called it how it was, oh the outrage!! A repetitive cycle for sure.....
I'm not a fan or NRL and I am pretty clueless about the scene in general, but I'll throw these to bits in there for novelty sake:
My cousin keeps getting text messages meant for Wayne Pearce because his phone number is Wayne's old one (or something similar). Many journos texting him saying "it must be hell for you, but I will report whatever you want me to, I am here for you and Mitch"..
Other note is on how much media outlets pay for this kind of thing. A friend of a friend of mine was responsible for a photo of a particular footballer's face in a pile of powder appearing on the front page of papers. He was paid enough money to put a deposit down on a house. The temptation for people to go out of there way to film stupid things like this is high - in the tens of thousands of dollars high.
Fuck id have some fun replying by txt to those journos
Loved that line about the goat.
Try and stop me from adding that to my , admittedly very limited , repertoire.
Pearce has flown overseas with his mummy for intensive rehab .