More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
This was one of my favourite books when in my early 20s. Still have a copy and will read again.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32302881-arabia-felix
Here's one you might like which is similar..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smoky_God
Next cab off the rank, Stella Maris (another McCarthy). Because I loved The Passenger, and it was available at our library.
Books are wonderful.
best little bookshop in adelaide arcade has a sale on saturday... they're the bookshop who are always at womad.. lovely couple.. their sales are always worthwhile.
https://orchardbookshop.com.au/
Hidden in plain sight…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61955761
Here are a coupla delightful lil reads...................
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/116236.The_Education_of_Little_Tree…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1618.The_Curious_Incident_of_the_Do…
Have read Haddon’s curious incident, worth a look all…
The Curious Incident is great isn't it? One of my favorites
Another goodie
https://www.amazon.com.au/Life-Bush-Ghosts-Amos-Tutuola/dp/0802131050
I'll check that out, Teary. Thanx. (and i mean that literally... am meeting a friend at the library on Weds, lol)
…nice wax, book it in ;)
- & if you haven’t read ‘autobiography of a yogi’, treat yaself
(as well as this mighty baywatchin aussie edition of authorised freedumb)
Education of Little Tree is a brilliant book Wax. Loved it. Made me cry in some parts.
All The Pretty Horses (Cormac McCarthy) is an absolute delight!