More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Gone back to blutak mcsc. More comfortable after a long session and seals the best in big surf. But I've never found in-ear headphones comfortable either.
I'll give the blutac a go Lostdoggy, must be some around here somewhere. Ear infections suck. Cheers mate
I switched to EQ Seals a few months ago ... best plugs I've used yet. Worn them in solid surf and never even felt like loosing them, always seal properly and can hear quite well.
They also help clean out excess wax and def helped clear up a middle ear infection ... tinitus has reduced 50% in both ears too.
I was looking at getting ears done for exotosis also but after using them there is no need in the foreseeable future to get it done.
I've been using Surfears 2.0 since December. Previously using silicon buds from Chemist Warehouse.
They're really good for hearing and keeping the water out. But I find they are a little uncomfortable sometimes. The little arm that locks them into your ear annoys me so I don't lock them anymore. I think I'm using the right sized ear pieces (I use medium, comes with 3 sizes) but my ears get itchy and I have to pull out the plug and scratch them once or twice a surf.
I got used to the neck-band and have zero worries about losing them.
All in all, great at keeping water out. Great for hearing. Not as comfortable as moldable plugs. But I'm gonna keep wearing them.
I have Mack's Aquablock Earplugs and it is great earplug . These earplugs are best to wear while swimming or flying as they perfectly maintain the pressure balance and does not allow water to seep into your ear canals. In addition, these earplugs can even be used for bathing, showering and participating in water sports.This pair is made using the ultra-soft and comfortable silicone so there is no friction between the earplugs and the skin of the ear at all. It will also not deteriorate over time as other earplugs made of plastic do. It is one of the top rated earplug on
https://www.wearplug.com/best-earplugs-for-swimming-reviews/