More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Thanks Ben for the reply. OS....surfing?
I wasn't aware that the forecasters tweeked the 5-7 day forecasts after posting them, as they gerneally always seem to mirror their words in the extended synopsis?
By: "thermalben"
An ETA on this?
Thanks B&K. Not sure what the confusion is re: surf reports and forecasts - the system is identical to the old website (in that you'd have to check the Maroubra report, and then the forecast).
If we were to create a "regional" forecast location list, then we've have yet another list of locations, which would only confuse matters even more (we've already got two location lists.. one for reports/forecasts, and another one for surfcams).
Probably the best way to get around this is for us to title the forecast as per its region (ie "Sydney regional surf forecast" or similar). I'll create a ticket and queue it up for Matt to work on (sorry Matt!).
From my end - to check any surf forecast for any location is two clicks off the homepage (all surf reports are one click off the homepage). Simply mouse over "Surf Reports and Forecasts", mouse down the list down to your state, then mouse over to your location on the right. Click the location and you're at the surf report. Then, click the "surf forecast" tab and you're at the surf forecast. Two clicks - all done.
Re: caching - another perplexing issue that we have difficulty replicating here at all. I'll look into it with Matt to see where the gremlins are.
By: "donweather"
Honeymoon, actually... snowboarding in Japan! Had a blast :)
By: "donweather"
It's an option exercised at the forecaster's discretion, however we're launching a range of new products that will increase the frequency of "tweaked" forecasts.
By: "donweather"
Not at the moment.. but will let you know as soon as we do.
Congrats on your recent marriage Ben, and I hope ya scored some sic powder in Japan.
Thanks Don :)
batfink_and_karate - I just checked the old site, and from the homepage it used to be three clicks to access the "Maroubra: 5 Day Surf Forecast". It's now two clicks. Perhaps you're having problems with the navigation menu?