More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Yes Sheepie, make sure you're sitting down when you have a crack at his cryptic clues. I hate to admit it, but he is one of them...
Jeez wellymon. Your cryptic clues are nearly as lame as mine ;) I mean, "Johno Martin at the chrissie pageant" would've impressed me, or "we don't call it a tuberide here, we call it a body in a barrell".
Spent a few years in your fine state - late 80s/early 90s.... The "new century" rocked..... Awesome kebabs across the road........ All gone now.... revisited last may..... So much has changed..... except heavy secluded lefts are still "ethnically named"......
A sheep fucker.
Hey, wellymon, you're not uplift "incognito" are ya mate?... There's only room for one touchy C*** here.....It was a joke bro'....
And anyway you don't need velcro gloves and a sheep out your way, just need a piece of pvc full of blow flies....
Onya champ.....
Uppity lives in a gym.
I live under a bridge, waiting ........ for my O.....M.......GOD
Uplift.......
Now, now, you're a big boy, jellymon'. You don't need ya' mates to back you up ;).
All sledges aside, wellsy, I don't mind the stairdodger. He might be a c*** at times, but hey so am I.... like a big hairy abalone. hehehehe. But the muscle man calls a spade a spade, not a fricken shovel.
Don't agree with his ideology, but at least he has one, unlike most of the Kim Kardshian/ dancing with stars/ ipod watching fucktards that inhabit this earth.....
Cheers, Big fella.
ps - 1989 - pulled up at one of those "lefts", the one closer to Adelaide. Got the death stares from "the boyz sittin' on the wooden railing.... 3 guys out. One on a pretty big board getting some bombs. Went to paddle out. Nearly got cleaned up on those bizarre rock ledge "things" where you jump in.. Only got 4 waves, 3 of which gave me a beating. But one ripper - not super deep, but deep enough, followed by a touch and go flick out. Good memory that one.... Pretty heavy spot....