More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dingo morrison insta - long Burleigh or Kirra pit
Sheldon Simkus ..holy shit ..must have been the swell for triple pits
And another on stab insta
Farkn hell
Give that man a drink after THAT wave.......ferk
How the fuck he get through that stepped out section?
I liked wilko's comment. "Get any good ones?"
That was an epic 4 cylinder wave !
Looks like there were heaps of crazy cylinders rolling through.
dylan_moffat - insta
smoking pit
Jeebus, that was a smoker.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>