More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
A new Facebook page calling for people to be aware of the dangers of SUP's
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=121485717863864&ref=ts
most of the long boarders and sups out in the breaks across sydney are just dangerouse i mean when ever a sizey wave comes through and they are stuck in the inside they bail there boards which then become missiles to everyone else. i have lost count of the near misses i have out there with these craft
In the 80's we had goat boaters they were eventually wiped out from embarrasement So will be the case in a few years with SUP, I dont get the SUP thing ride a mal their more fun.
Just another marketing ploy to get suckers to part with their money.
If you have not tried one dont worry you will be able to pick one up at a garage sale in 5 years for $20