More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Sounds like the old 45 holds some classic memories rj-davey.
My old favourite was a '79 G60 Patrol. I can relate to the Jacks shaking their heads but still being allowed to drive on. It succumbed to the dreaded cancer .My small town mechanic passed its roadworthy for it's last 2 years as long I promised him I wouldn't go near the highway. In the end he just looked at me and said "Mate , let it go, it's over. " .I gave it to a farmer mate who cut the body completely off . He got several more years out of it. I just couldn't bring myself to have it cubed.
I used QLD rego for years while living over the border for years until the NSW police and the RTA cracked down it. It was good while it lasted.
Not sure when you sold it to the guy from Anna Bay but years ago driving an unregistered vehicle on Stockton beach and beach camping wasn't policed . Nor were there any permits or fees..That too was good while it lasted but too many idiots who can't clean up after themselves wrecked it.
Roothy and his old Tojo
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ86X313lC-_h_c7WLHL4gQ
Roothy and his old Tojo - Milo.
I never owned an old tojo cruiser but I did get to drive a couple on and off road as well as on the beach. They were goers. Much easier to drive than the 3 speed Nissans that had no sync between first and second.
This clip is for the old patrol fans . The original cars came with narrower , taller tyres that were much better than the newer all terrain ones people put on them.
Love to see some of the P platers around here try changing gears in one.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Talking about Rainbow Beach:
Wow! Caramel paddle pop.
WOW