More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
must have been Eugene
How often are u in the water with a pro in order to get dropped in on?
Out of everyone bitching, how many times over ur lifetime has it happened to you. hit the gym to get big and scary or become a better surfer so it wont happen again.
the best retaliation is good surfing. Its not like theres 1000 pro's at ur local break every week doing this, go raise awareness of the moon bears or something not pro's dropping in. sheesh
Nice touch on the recent Fanning spread Stu.
Cheers Pig, couldn't let it go unsaid.
Agreed, good call Stu! I think we have flogged this one to the grave with a slight deviation along the way. This is the last post from me on this one...............
Good MTW tell your story walking.... :)
Fark guys your all getting pretty fiery over this, eh? Don’t you have anything else to lose your shit over? The only reason why I felt compelled to write anything was from all the dumby spitting, ha!
Hey listen, I’ve been there. I got burnt by Mick in Feb this year just off the rock at snapper, not a real good one but a burn none the less. He looked at me, I looked at him, he's the world champ and lived there for ALOT longer than I have, so I shut the fuck up, ran around the point and had another go. Positioned myself deep behind the rock on the inside of mick, cause the got another one and made a drainer.....Mick didn’t think about burning me once I was setting up for it behind the rock, cause he could see I could surf-easy.
I don’t condone burning by any means but I didn’t have and still don’t have any probs from any of the boys there. Why? Because I have a dig, I shut the fuck up and I aint no kook, ha!, later haters yeeew! :)