More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Cheers LD. I'll try to hunt a few down. Would love to see a few more from then and compare it to the above day. Funny how the dates always stick in your mind of epic waves....would be hard to forget the 6/6/2016!!! ha
Photos I saw were shown to me straight off someones camera, not put on the net.
Phwoaaaar!! Insane!!! That's absolutely insane. Looks bigger too!! Thanks Lostdoggy. Just reading the recap from Stu on that particular swell. A great read!!
Ha. Went from 6’0” up to 6’6” but I thought he had talked me up to a 6’8”.
I think he might know more than me about surfboards.
Hey IB, I’d post a pic but I learnt how to do it 10 years ago but have forgotten. ;-)
surfed Burleigh, super fun morning. Bought a firewire mashup 6.6 yesterday and it rips, easy to paddle...love helium technology.
What’s that set you back off the rack?
I like the shape, but hate that Helium tech.
boards feel so lightweight, chattery and lacking drive.
$1120 with a tailpad
I love the weight of helium. It helps my shoulders survive, I have a Garrett and the glassing is just too heavy for me...paddling out the back at burligh kills me...helium lets me paddle longer.
You are probably a far better surfer than me, freeride, you probably feel stuff I don't. Although the way the tail is done on the mashup / (I also have a 5.10 seaside) I get good drive off bottom turns.
The technology just works for me.
Had a couple of Garretts back in the noughties.. One was a full 6 channel swallow tail wafer. Went unreal on the points. Good shaper.
Just bought these for the new mashup
Feedback on those fins after a few surfs would be appreciated Roadkill
Surfed Burleigh…super fast…too fast for my skills, so got smacked and went in defeated like the kook I am.
Will do.
Surfed my fave bar. Got a grand total of three waves:
- One ok OH and fast.
- One the biggest I've ever caught out there.
- One a big, dark, sand-sucking barrel, that eventually gobbled me up violently. Two hours later still all gritty between my teeth when I chew.
Needed every inch of my 6'10 DS, and I thought I'd be overgunned when I paddled out.
How was the size on that big one IB?
Hard to say, with nobody else there for scale. Felt huge, though, guessing 15ft+ face.
Sick mate!
Cheers! Still buzzing - and a beer and two glasses of bubbly hasn't put a dampener on it :-)
Good luck is preparation meeting opportunity.
Well done IB.
Big Easter swell hit brazilian southern coast.
Sick work IB. Froth!
Swell jumped up and delivered some fun waves at Burleigh this morning. Fat but with a bit of volume the sets offered some good rides.
Was that you on the stand up bike running people over?
Footage of Roadkill at Burleigh this morning:
WTF! Hahaha
unlike you...that kook does go out in real waves rather than pretending to surf in a surf forum.
I was out there when it happened.
Here's another view of your ride.
https://www.facebook.com/703405477/videos/860295824937809/
of course you were...lol
I’ve got my hand up miss!
Now come on who wouldn’t wanna give that a go? (Obviously not at Burliegh)
Can seeds borrow your bike/board Roadkill?
Haha
A comma missing, or is miss a bit uncomfortable?
Whaaha I just re read it.
you could add a comma after on, also.
hand up miss, now come on, (miss)
Now you got me paranoid. Is that how you write re read. Is there supposed to be an hyphen?
That sure is one tasty burger!
Miss.
Oh , miss.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I love the thought of you two sworn enemies surfing amongst each other but completely unaware.
I bet they smile and say g'day to each other out in the water.
haha ,Surfing Burliegh will never be the same for me now. Trying to guess out of the line-up which one might be which.?
Hahahaha it’s pretty funny actually. I still think that was him this morning on the stand up bike thing.
Roadkill is alright, I don’t think we’re enemies, he’s just wrong all the time and I’m right.
I had a thought today that they might be friends in reality and one might be taking the piss without the other one knowing.
Definitely not enemies…
I would shout him a tumeric organic soy decaffeinated latte after a surf. I’m sure we would have a laugh about SN forums.
That’s it! you distract him with that while the nurse jabs him with the death elixir when he’s not looking
burls probably wears a tinfoil wetty to go with his tunfoil hat...so any attempt to jab him will result in bent blunted needles.
He is 1 smart vegan cookie.
Nah, i wear a Patagonia Wetty. There is a clue for ya