More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
House of GVSB is a great album. Great band!
Been a tough week for many.... But it's friday.... Music time.... Now, if you happen to own a v8, AND, if you happen to be in the NT, or on a private bush road, just give it a rev..... play this,,, and fuckn plant the foot!!!
Ooooh yeah!!!!!
Tatanka's John Dunbar, some mighty fine dub to get me through the morning in the desert.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZi8szCMv4g
The view

From inside here

How cools this vid/song, one string on a shitty guitar.
The Bronx are coming to town next month.. Anyone going?
Yep, Melbourne show.
Necking cheap Shiraz and listening to GG Allin. Wot a treat this is!
Had a thing for " Callistan " by Frank Black ( Teenager of the year ) last couple of days. Post apocalyptic retrospective of LA .
How good is soaking up good tunes with a buzz going. I've got a similar deal going to you Stu.
Can't go wrong with Frank Black Blowin' have you heard Black Letter Day or Bluefinger?
Ha...my idea of a great night in Blowin. Worked my way from GG Allin to Napalm Death but the intermittent Spotify ads featuring sunny dance music were too much of a shock. Had to move on. Prolly a good thing, the growling was scaring the kids. Gone somewhat downtempo with Bad Brains > Stooges > XTC > Jesus and Mary Chain > and looking for my next avenue....
Nah Blindboy haven't heard them... But I will now. Cheers.
Downtempo ? I've gone from Roman beach party ( Celibate Rifles) to Honeymoon is over ( Cruel Sea ) .
Anymore downtempo and I'll be a puddle on the floor.
Going to watch a Muy Thai boxing fight in a couple of hours, better start ramping the atmosphere back up...
Tatanka (sitting bull), just been listening to that fine dub TGF, been awhile since I listened to dub, which put me down the electronic music realm.
I thought yo flew little choppers TGF not big iron ore trains, the cockpit looks like a DJ set up.....?
Do you own a Tatanka travel bag...?
Digging through some old vinyl...... Came across a track that has a quite "no sense cold chisel" feel to the riff....... But this was 1978....
Sheepy, i played full album of 'ratticus norvegicus ' this arvo took me back to my youth.......I feel like a wog was a classic.....no more heroes
Udo.... In 2 totally separate parts of Oz, we had the stranglers blaring at the same time...... Very odd. Great minds think alike ;)
Missed out when they played at ' the patch' in 1978 or 79 !
Yeah, was a bit too young for that one.......
Just pulled out another classic vinyl..... Mate if you are listening to this today as well, I think we should go 1/2s in a lotto
Was thinking about playing London calling.......but ....will play ' door door' instead
I bought a copy of Greetings From LA last week. Still sounds great to these ears.
Here ya go, udo..... classic
I still fly little choppers, used to fly the UAV's at Telfer.
These days I'm a Tech Writer - my current gig is writing the operating procedures for these track maintenance machines. I like to get involved in my work, so I gets hands on and have a go at whatever I can. Driving these track machines has been a real cool learning experience.
The way things are going I'm gonna be stuck at Hedland for a while with BHP, spewin cause that blows out my Kazakhstan gig.
Tatanka travel bag, never heard of them. Good quality eh?
There is also an Italian DJ who goes by the name of Tatanka if you like electro.
Post surf tunes today, The Alchemystics - after a great sesh of 4', glassy freight train rights reeling for 200m+.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltoLGNG7r3g
Pulled out three consecutive albums by Gomez this afternoon - Bring It On, Liquid Skin and Split the Difference. Sometimes this band just slots in perfectly for the mood.
Nice work TGF, very high tech stuff your doing, I knew you have a wealth of information :)
Good travel bags Tatonka.com, very durable, the image of the bull always gets me as I see a silhouette of a girls forehead with a big nasty dreadlock sticking out the back haha. My own vision.
Back to the tunes Gomez.....?
Trippergf, normally don't like that sorta shit, but that wasn't bad, man.....
Anyway, showing my age now - classic b side;
The natural choice for chillin in the evening with JJ Cale.
Too many greats on this album to single one out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcdtbIW0m4U
Yeh, classic.
'If you want to hang out
You gotta take her out
Cocaine.
If you want to get down
Down on the ground
Cocaine.
She don't lie
She don't lie
She don't lie
Cocaine.'
No bullshit aye maaaayyyteee!
Check the crowd out.... No "selfies".... No mass of iphones..... Just pure living in the moment.... Abrasive wheels, early 80s
Yorko, TGF..... here's a little ditty from the 80s for ya..... Re' conservative politics.... Enjoy ;)
Sheepio your the bloke at about 5.30 mins without the widows peak....;)
TGF this is one of my most favourite dub combined with Pink Floyd, Awesome.
Time is the master, Tick a tick a tock time is a disaster , you never know the hands of time...?
Welly, I've got all the Easy Star All Star albums...how well do dub and floyd go together, their versions of Time and Us and Them are bloody great.
Nice one champ ;)
Hahaha. classic
Stooop!!!!! Please!!!! Make it stop!!!...... (sob sob sob)..... My ears are bleeding!!!!!! I don't take party drugs, so all it does is make me schizo out like a dog running from the sound of thunder.......
Great.... Now I'm having murderous thoughts..... bad thoughts....
I need to chill......
SD, just beat it would ya, haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJP3jRyQp0A
Ok, welly.... I've quelled the devil...... Went back and clicked forward to 8.04......... Not too bad from there on in.....
On the Run was always a tough song to see out, even Floyd's original isn't much better.
It was just the intro, TGF...... I was going to the gun cabinet....... As homer simpson would say "urge to kill rising!!"....... Then reggae beats kicked in- "urge to kill fading......faaaading......" ;)
He's a Dawg, always on the RUN.
On the run aye?? Well, my mrs and I play a little game where we deliberately hum a tune of a daggy shithouse song, just to put it in the head..... Sure enough, a few minutes later, you here the other person humming it.... Fuckn funny.... So, welly, TGF... You fuckn asked for it..... ;)
Silver...!
Good one though a fucken classic , I'm running now like a dawg chasing his tail ;)
You suck...right back at ya.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaZaTlcbYxw
Ohh it's on!!! It's on bitches!!! I'm off for dinner whilst you blokes choke on this (evil laughter) - AHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!
That was low SD...but at least it was upbeat...I hope ya don't suffer from depression SD, cause if ya don't already you will after this, hahaha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKVq-P3z5Vg
:/ ......... o.k....... You've left me no option...... There's no coming back...... And i can picture you in the beach scene, tgf...... Dancing with an orange toothpick, no legrope attached...... Terry Fitz afro.... Glowing tan..... Part of the "incrowd"...... Enjoy..... If you can make it through the whole song, you will be a blithering mess, OR, you will feel the "urge to kill rising", OR you will start to question " is there more to life than meets the eye"?
Sheepio, I've only got one thing to say to you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs&feature=kp
heheheeeeeee!!!!!!
Anyone remember Tom Petty's Alice in Wonderland inspired magic mushroom munching, hooker smoking 80's psychedelic music video 'Don't Come Around Here No More'?
This is gold, I almost want to shoot myself.
Some truly awful music.
I'm gonna come in from the blindside with an elbow to the head.
YS remember the song well, never seen the video tho, awesome.
Zenagain that was a king hit, ooohhhh
You bastards...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmlD9Ajok4Q