More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds said: Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos2,826
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Zenagain...... You've crossed the line....... a bit like my "your brother wanted to borrow the car this morning" joke...... There are no winners in this......
As far as "beyonce" goes, TGF, horrid...... But at least she's good on the eye....
I can't take it no moooorrrre....fuck that is one horrid song all right...anyway back on track, was reminded how good this crew actually were while revisiting The Green Iguana this morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDE4LHpK9dU
Yesss.... Yeeeeesssss... Let's leave this ugliness behind us shall we.... And march on like pigs....
Was gonna post "sex and drugs and rocknroll", or "i wanna be straight", but their biggest hit would still be a smash today in my opinion..... Back when muso's were muso's.....
i was fully into helmet, but is there an album you could recommend post 'Betty". I had 'Aftertaste"and it was a bitter one. Betty is my favourite album of theirs though, songs go well in mixes with; Mark of cain, Butthole surfers (worm saloon) , Big Black, Rollerball, any music with Joel Silbersher in it.....Hoss etc...an oldish obscure band on the rise above label 'Sally' have some good rollers.......Slug Guts when its flat and cold
Average song... Not bad..... But brilliant film clip
Of the dozens of songs posted here, can't believe we overlooked a classic Aussie band.
R.I.P Bernard 'Doc' Neeson.
Sadly passed away this morning after losing a long hard battle with brain cancer.
No way, get fucked, fuck off!
Part of the Aussie vernacular now.
No way, get fucked...really? Shame, there's a time and place (1987 in a big beer hall) for big dumb rock and The Angels played it best.
Just remembered the kid in 9th grade who got an Angels tattoo. He was the first person I ever knew who got ink. It looked fucken unreal and we were well impressed. So impressed we overlooked the fact it was spelt 'The Angles.'
R.I.P. 'DOC'
Keystone Angels
pre-big blue light/big dumb rock status...and more importantly, pre-big bad 80s surf vid. Vale Doc.
jeez, this song struck a chord back then, let alone friggin' now on a monday morning!
These blokes played at the local footy club on the weekend. Of course it was fucken sick, hey.
Manning Bar gig with Cosmic Psychos!! Flashback or what?!
R.I.P Doc..
> So impressed we overlooked the fact it was spelt 'The Angles.'
[/quote]
Ha ha!
Yeah man, the Angles rocked.
Just found out Buzz Osborne is playing at the local hall in my town. It seems to attract a wide range of artists, last month Brian Cadd and Glen Shorrock played there, now month King Buzzo. Wonder if he'll play any Melvins songs?
Buzz is a dead ringer for an old cohort of mine...Howie aka Bomba. Hair & all?! Anyways, Buzzo knows his onions:
The Hard Ons with Keish back on the bongos! Oh yeah... Saw them a few times after he left when Blackie took over vocals. Just weren't the same, too raw, too tough, too blokey.
Keish is strictly on vocals and dancing detail! Smooth moves too.
Just added Rage Against the Machine's 'Know Your Enemy' to my playlist. Haven't heard this stuff since the early 90's, it just popped into my head. The album cover is radical too, a monk in the act of self immolation!
yorko... Dunno if this is up your alley;
I found this guy recently, Magic Maaaan. Quite a crooner. Dare I say, Danzig-like?
Warped? Nah...
"a mystical magical favour for yooooou"
@shats-WTF? haha. @sheepy-I like 9 inch nails but hadn't heard that before doggy. Apocalyptic, yet hopeful? Dig it;)
Speaking of apocalyptic..... i could've posted a link to the actual clip, but this homemade job is quite effective....
Destructive Sheepy....but pretty cool too! Now for a change of pace- here's Charlie Sheen talking about his drug use, set to a rap beat known as the Charlie Sheen Dubstep. It's fucken funny;)
Goodness........ Well, was gonna post this the other day..... Sort of related to Charlie sheen in a way.... great old track
Ian Dury was a blindin' poet!
"Had a love affair with Nina
in the back of my Cortina
a seasoned up hyena could not have been more obscener
she took me to the cleaners
and other misdemeanours
but I got right up between her
rum and her Ribena"
Billericay Dickie
He wasn't just a biting funnyman either:
Well, shats...... After a very interesting day to say the least, I think some DKs is needed ;)
there's always room for Jello!
Factory or PHD
You are all termites now
Laptop is your ball and chain
Til we downsize you away
Shop at home
Is your reward
Your best friend is a mouse
ELECTRONIC PLANTATION
Sweet, shats........ And now for some "shock and awe"....
@ stu... MELVINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah been watching with interest KBuzz's solo stuff. his 2 releases seem cool.. he played Melvins' 'Boris' live at his 1st solo gig from what I can tell.. though if his solo 2 x songs are anything to go by - i"m keen just to hear that... if time and money permits.. I'll be at on of his gigs.....
how fkn good is jello's GBSOR.. i love how these ol' boys are keeping it fresh.. and relevant. in their own and diff ways.. hard ons included..
Used to love playing an early playstation game called "roadrash", which had an awesome soundtrack, including this -
This is religion!!!!! All religions.......
Turn up the volume for another Oz music legend who passed today, Jim Keays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apX_ikzc5CE
Classic....
Sheepdog, a bit of bogan rock - Dave Warner from the suburbs.
Bogan rock probably the wrong term ?
Udo......Maaaaaaaate...... There's only one king of bogan rock..... God rest his soul.....
Dark and twisted with a fitting vid made for a school project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwj5_SNWYc8
Love it TGF; Here's a dark and twisted one back at ya;
that's not a knife...
What the...? Adelaide's McMahons disco circa 90s!?
Hello. First time poster, long time reader..
If rock is your thing, check out Royal Blood. Check em out anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNkhZlHm1ccjIcDyt7W1Opg
British 2 piece, been around less than 12 months and already touring internationally with a bit of hype and nice sound
MR Shatner, Die Antwoord that's wild shit.
Yolandi Visser mesmerizes me.
it's a little known fact that she was Mark Visser's first wife. First met at Donkey Bay back in the naughty naughties...true.
.
DA had me hooked since I first saw a clip on late night rage, not just the tunes but the social commentary and boundary pushing, but the promotion of zef culture...and those fuckin crazy black contacts.
I reckon their daughter must lead an interesting life with those two for parents.
A change of pace.....
Dead Kennedy's will be here in Sep.... Wonder what they'd be like these days? Absolute legends The Bennies are supporting them.
Neurosis are touring, 3 former members of Dead Kennedys are touring as "Dead Kennedys"...one thing in common: they're not enamoured of Jello Biafra! Oh, and this:
Jello ripped them off? Hmmmm....
Well, whatever the truth the Dead Kennedys without Jello are like Happy Days without the Fonz, and that's just not cool.
ayyyyyyy.........
O.......M......G...... Jello would puke at that analogy, stu. You're also showing your age..... And your adolescent tv viewing habits lol ;)
coolamundo...(4:30min onwards)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FKDCpTNtmNQ
"Good LAWD" meets "heeeeeeeey" (& "I am Woman") on the way to the Greek.