More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
That would be a case of waiting for the sets. Beautiful shot alright....
And the photog , couldn't wait ?!?
I'd has at a guess he got a few good shots from that day, but that one is pretty unique I reckon.........
Nice wave Jeffrey...fine effort for an ol boy.
Todays WOTD (June 29), what a mutant.
Did he make it?
Oh my god!
Is this a subtil paid advert?
No, it's not.
BTW - subtil? C'mon Shaun, most browsers have spell check these days.
Someone has to ask the hard qüestions benny :-D
Haha, that's how it did come up in spellcheck,
Don't worry about it Shaun. I remember you were honest and upfront about your lack of English skills all those years ago. I reckon you've come a long way since then.
More than can be said about some of the stuff you see these days. Ever read the mainstream news? God, some of the spelling and grammar there can be attrocious and these are paid journalists.
I'm wondering if English is even a core subject in school these days?
By the way, where's the spellchecker in Firefox?
"attrocious"
I'll assume this was intended irony and let it pass...
I told you, can't find the spell checker in Firefox:)
Maybe your using the japanese version
Nope, once again the Shaolin master has humbled the youthful and ignorant grasshopper.
But keep at it Shauno, we'll both get there one day:)
hahaha.
,.
calm down shaun.......dont let it go to your head.
Shaun , I thought maybe you had an insider at the Hersld Sun . Today's pg 3 has more media Cross pollination ! ;-)
Todays w.o.t.d. , I see no ink but is the surfer Nick Chong ?
Any chance of a brief rundown on the board Mr Richmond is riding at Shark Island ?
The search function still ain't working if you weren't aware gents.
It's a 6'8" single fin shaped by Stuart Paterson at PCC.
Another photo of it here taken at Cape Solander by Bill Morris.
It looks beautiful.
Very similar outline to a board I used to hire in Indo regularly after needing it once in desperation due to a snapped stick of mine on a great day. The Balinese owner would never let me buy it, so I'd just hire it all the time at this break at a cheap rate. It was brown as the inside of a meat pie and crew would openly gawk at me paddling around on the thing .
But it was magic.
I ended up snapping it as well , unfortunately .
Cheers Stu.
Any idea of its dimensions ?
Just shot Pato a message. He's in Japan shaping at present, should reply on the morrow.
Makes a wonderful board, does Pato.
Nice work, cheers.
Here you go Blowin:
"T Pai - green board is 6 foot 8 x 20.5 x 2 3/4 thick - round pin with single box - Alkali 8.5 Greenough fin - happy to say all Australian made."
Unreal . Thanks Stu and thanks Pato.
Loving the larger dimensions.
Great photo too.
I know it's only 9am but I have an unconditional craving for Bacardi.
haha thats great ACB, nothing wrong with that;)
30/7/15
That's my mayeeee TTtttttttteeee.eeeeeeeeè
Bitchy shit, who gives a fuck....!
Nah sorry Zen Disagree
No exactly what I said eh...:)
Got to go over some classic comments to realise some shit eh....?
absolutely the best yals wave i've ever seen, board doesn't look that big anyone know how this lucky bastard got himself onto this wave? Not that the wave is crazy huge but its not an easy wave to surf without some volume under you. If he paddled well, he's a frickin champion.
Hate to disappoint, but it's a tow wave.
Didn't know Yallingup point could do that... most photos i've seen it looks full, not hollow
Glorious looking wave with a nice skyward spray from a well timed reo.
Photographers name is rather unfortunate though - John Cumpstay.
Fancy trying to yell that name into a girls ear in a noisy nightclub.
I see WOTD from a few days ago is now WOTD on 'the other website', today.
Plenty of blokes despite the sharks. :)
Damn. That shot of Mick. Sensational.
Interesting angle Craig.
Brought back some memories seeing that shot, thanks boys.
Thanks Braudulio, like keeping things fresh and people guessing.
Love todays shot of choppa..got a left that can look exactly the same in the arvie..its inspired me to try and get a shot like that !!woohoo
Hi Guys
Terry is still around, still ripping and hand shaping fookin awesome boards in his shed.
If you want to see more follow his Instagram account TERRY_RICHOSURF
If you want to find out more about his boards, there is an email address on Instagram.
They can be delivered worldwide and you can even pick them up from his house and he will tell you some awesome stories.
Terry hasn't stopped shaping or surfing and will shape anything. His boards are unique and because he's getting a bit older now he only shapes max about 50 a year.
The Instagram is new and a website is coming over the next few months
Cheers
Still shapes a mean board as well
Checkout TERRY_RICHOSURF on Instagram
That insta pic of Richo on the yellow board..look at the amount of foam in that board.
Tahitian Enema.
Today's WOTD. Hard to comprehend, it can't of ended well?!? Hardcore.....
He's not even wearing a gath.