More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I observed one last friday 0830, through binoculars for 2 mins, down the back of my section.
Huge breakthrough for us.
In the process of lending a FLIR H series video and plot watcher cameras.
All the sceptics out there, well, they are real.
really they are real ba ha ha ha ha
How can you be so harsh and certain they dont exist? The idea of germs and Louis Pasteur were laughed at back in 1800's.
Who knows what we will still discover in proof in the future.
Noah was also laughed at but that story seems a bit more far fetched than Yowies.
Good song that one.Just felt like putting it here.
Welly thats a good read on Yowie forum about your sighting.