More from Wax On
notadmin
said:
Predator on a mission. https://www.instagram.com/p/DM078olTQ4T/?igsh=MXRobDY0aml1amtuYQ==
Test Format
2
andy-mac
said:
[quote=basesix][quote=sypkan]
:..why the fuck would you come to Indonesia?
I love Bali
3139
Rochko B
said:
I have one in those dimensions; it's my favourite board. Instant connection and super carvy.
~ Spotted ~ Gumtree ~ Ebay ~ Facey ~
1395
truebluebasher
said:
Dedicated to Craig's Miraculous Boardswaps & Leggie Swaps
( Lost'n'Found Forward )
Distant memory Guns that resurfa
Miraculous board retrieval stories
11
Bnkref
said:
Romy has had some absolute gems the past few months. Today’s is exceptional.
I heart WOTD
4674
velocityjohnno
said:
https://www.surfer.com/news/orcas-attack-great-white-sharks-eat-liver-video
Shark Stories
1552
Maybe they need to tag a few of the big lady submarines and see where they're headed
All that shark action and there still running the grom comp at Lennox...Stupidity !
Do you think the groms are scared of paddling out udo ? , I would be .
it could be interesting to hear what the groms say about this topic . Having been born during the "shark Hugger" era , i suppose the attitude might be different to older folk from the "kill sharks" era .
There's plenty of groms paddling out at sharkier beaches not far south of their own accord.
I don't think they're scared of lennox pub with chopper and drone surveillance as well as the R.I.B and jet ski presence.
Yeah okay thanks lostdoggy .
good luck to them
This maybe off subject and can be taken how ever , we just had a young friend back for a visit after 6 years down in Lincon and surrounds ,after gaining master dive tickets and working for a well known sharkcage tourist operator ,l was interested to hear they conducted regular tagging of the sharks and he said it was interesting that the big (older) sharks would register on the scanning receivers , but rarely if ever come in for baits again?? Beats me i imagined the opposite!! But the younger juveniles returned time after time (tagged or untagged) , the classic story comes though of doing testing for the different electronic shark deterrent devices and watch not only the baits but the shields get devoured , to the developers horror, makes you wonder if it sounds like its time to paint big black eyes on.
don't know about that Lostdoggy, last few times I've been south of the river there's been no-one there. Not a fucking soul out.
Haven't been over there for a while but heaps north of the river.
safety in numbers