More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I'm not sure which way you meant this but either way, it's not ideal.
I like how you included the easily led.
It takes way more courage to stand up against injustices than be part of the herd mate.
Every single person the questioned the covid vaccine was completely locked out of society. We were locked out of work, states, even fucking coffee shops.
We were made to feel like the enemy by government and media every single fucking day.
And guess what? I would do it all again.
The sweet justice is the lies are slowly unraveling. From the jab not stopping transmission to doctors being silenced and huge underreporting of vaccine injuries.
It’s all coming out and I am proud to say I stood my ground.
Fuck, I still can’t travel to the USA and Indo, but I will still hold my ground
Didn't mean to be cryptic. my thoughts echo those of gsco mostly.
anyways merry xmas - here's to a better one the last few years.
same but different
Agreed @burleigh.
Onya Bonza. Merry Xmas to everyone. Vaxxed or not :)
"It takes way more courage to stand up against injustices than be part of the herd"
Again, this works both ways.
How To Make Gravy?
Paging Stu Nettle, Mr Stu Nettle to the thread please.
lol give me a break. its a new(ish) video..with subliminal messaging.. ;0
i found a loophole for the mods.. surely
Que?
I just know how much Stu loves that song, I believe he called it a "dirge" :)
Things to do:
Make a certain CD disappear for Christmas Day.
Thanks for the heads up, Andy.
Have stayed off the forums for about 6 months now, hoping this bull would all go away.
How great it was to come and read this vile, elitist, classist, vomit from good ole Burls.
A receptionist, oh she must be dumb, you know, a receptionist. As if she would have anything worthwhile to contribute.
What an almighty turd you are burls.
In generic, evidence based, scientific terms, a receptionist at a clinic that has administered 100K plus vaccines is a bloody gold mine of information.
Not some backyard dunce. Take your elitist shite somewhere its appreciated burls. You’re an unthinking wind up toy in comparison. (to the receptionist).
I’ve met many ‘receptionists who were smarter and more clued in than the CEO. I’ve met a million academic dunces too.
Insert your prejudices where the sun no longer shines.
Now just imagine if I used a receptionists word in one my arguments……….. the gritters here would have a field day
Receptionists are great, but you can’t use them as a source of medical information.
Fuck mate, I share doctor quotes and get grilled. Do us all a favour and take another 6 months off
Malcolm Roberts as a source of medical information! Can’t get much better than this.
to be fair. his climate change stuff is pretty good.
The Comments are worth a read
I’ll get a statement from his receptionist to please you and old dog.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/we-keep-looking-for-them-the-expert-hun…
@gsco , can you give any updates on what’s going down in China from your friends reports ?
Fear porn for AndyM and Roadkill to get horny again.
Kind of goes against what gsco was telling us via his friends the other day.
clickbait and dramatics. China is just carrying on as normal.......
no fear here burls...I have just been overseas, had a great trip, off to NZ this arvo for xmas then back for 24 hrs and off to Bali for a week.
going anywhere soon Mr International businessman burleigh? Mexico or Indo was the last travel BS you told us.
have a great xmas, Mate.
The guy who leaves a puddle every time the word vax is mentioned is talking about fear porn??
Yes toady we all know you went to Japan, we also all know you spent more time on here arguing than enjoying your holiday.
My passport has been stamped twice this year, but i didn't see the point in bragging about it to strangers.
looks like you're already at half mast. Hopefully its red panty night in AndyMs household. Most people will listen to soft music to set the scene, but you put on ABC news, or the sweet sounds of Kochie telling families to not invite unvaccinated freinds to xmas dinner.
really...you brag about everything else...lol
Humility along with intelligence are not some of your strong points.
don't forget your mask in NZ mate. They let the dirty unvaccinated travel there. and dont take any family to a cafe.
I spoke to a previous colleague again yesterday who used to work under me, and I showed her some of the news articles and twitter stuff from the past few days.
She has a Masters and PhD in finance, is a lot smarter and more diplomatic than me, and I can't win even one point against her in badminton, regardless of how fit, agile and coordinated I am from surfing and other sports.
We've exchanged various covid stuff between each other over the past few yrs.
She said basically that:
- Covid numbers have increased but China is not experiencing an "uncontrolled epidemic".
- China has been planning this moment for a year and it's not a sudden, knee-jerk reaction due to protests or Western pressure, etc.
- She remembers the same "hospital overload" and "bodies piling up in morgues" and "the world is ending" panic tweets and news articles from when the West opened up.
- China will experience the same ups, downs, pressures and uncertainties, as what the West experienced when it opened up.
- There has been nearly 7m covid deaths worldwide so it's not fair for the West to start accusing China that its opening up will cause all these new variants that will bring the world back to its knees.
- One minute the West hammers China for not opening up soon enough, then it hammers China for not opening up fast enough, and then it hammers China for opening up too fast...
- It's extremely disrespectful to accuse China of fabricating numbers.
- When China gets through this and I challenge her in badminton again, she will still never give me a free point. I actually have to learn how to play...
"It's extremely disrespectful to accuse China of fabricating numbers"...yeah as China under Xi is never known to make stuff up or keep their citizens in the dark. Or is this not true?
100% truth tellers.
@gsco , thanks for replying , I had to give up badminton long ago , kept braking rackets.
Ha ha love it mate keep it coming!
Anyway we’ve already established that you only climax once a year, but hey there’s nothing wrong with that right?
Shit mate I’ve told you before I haven’t owned a TV or watched TV in any form for over 30 years.
You seem pretty well versed on Kochie so I’ll leave it up to you.
Hugs and kisses.
Reliable Sauce
lol, and our governments are 100% honest to us?
in the interests of being a reliable sauce, here's a silly snippet of our conversation (was Wed actually) before moving it to the phone...always a mix of genuine conversation and English lessons...
When I quizzed her about what she meant by the first comment, she said that it seemed to her that a lot of people in China actually preferred to stay under restrictions, and that the protests didn't represent the wishes of the majority of the population, but that in typical Chinese style the country was coming together as one to beat covid...
Why not actually give China some support and encouragement instead of constant sledging...
Ok, it’s settled then. 1 no name Chinese is speaking for the other billion. And the western media is full of BS and the Chinese communist party have everyones best interests at heart and all the Chinese are all in unison holding hands and cheering XI’s COVID management.
Ok, Gotcha.
Roadkill angrier than ever. Always when he goes on holidays.
Can’t wait until he lands in New Zealand. We will see the real Roadkaren in all its glory.
Because the TV told AndyM & Roadkill that China was the enemy.
LOL
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/22/molnupiravir-pill-for-cov…
Yanks a screaming China has 5,000 Covid deaths/day (Pop 1,453,038,268) = Death Rate 1 / 290,607
Oz peaked in July @ 157 Covid Deaths/day (Pop 26,295,905) = Death Rate 1 / 167,489
Expert Factcheckers need a new set of X Ray Spex.
Yanks highest exaggeration of Chinese peak deaths are still trailing Oz peak death rates by 26.5%
Media beat up, even under their own highest nightmarish exaggeration are still well under Oz deaths!
Please someone arrest these Experts for endless lies to drum up fear for no reason.
Yanks worst ever end of the world China Crisis is not as threatening as yer everyday Oz Covid Crisis.
But how could Yanks know that...VIPs just lap up whatever shit they're served & don't they just love it!
Thanks TBB, just goes to show the sheep will eat up anything the media feed them.
Merry Christmas TBB thanks for all your posts this year mate, I’ve learnt a lot and appreciate the effort you’ve put into each post
+1 to what Burleigh said TBB. Always love yer work legend.
Y’know calling people ‘sheep’ is just as insulting as calling them other names like ‘cookers’, right Burlz?
Anyway, a Merry Xmas to all of you. The Christmas tale. The OG conspiracy theory!
Good old Burls, totally devoid of any irony or self reflection.
tbb loves all burleigh has to offer...Good tidings to Blue Diamond & all the Wild'n'Wooly Crew!
Mandatory sprinkling of Silly Seasoning to top up yer Festive Spirited Mango Madness Cup Cakes.
US Apocalyptic Fire & Brimstone batters China's wounded & helpless Zero Covid Policy.
Continues from previous data...
US Gold Standard Covid Peak Deaths/day (Should've gone to Specsavers Covid Policy!)
21st Jan 2021 ~ Joe presided over 4442 {R.I.P} day from 331,700,000 (pop) or 1 / 74,674 deaths/day
5th Feb 2022 ~ Joe presided over 4219 {R.I.P} day from 332,400,000 (pop) or 1 / 78,786 deaths/day
tbb is just demonstrating this wasn't a fluke > Change of Prez / Diagnosis / 1-2-3-4 Vax ...Whatever!
US 2021 = 290% extra peak Covid Deaths / day than their current prophecy of China's Covid Crisis.
Q: "Why is Joe mandating an imaginary 290% upgrade in Festive China Bashing?"
https://www.multpl.com/united-states-population/table/by-month
https://covidlive.com.au/country/united-states
Chinese must be thinking they've won every next War on just about anything against these dumb arses.
World is still mildly stoked these sworn enemies put their minds together to cook up the Perfect Storm.
PS: Xmas Treat tbb has been saving for a good while...
(Can't read this as a Headline, but feel free to Factcheck..will take a while but 100% true)
Sept 2021 The World had run outta 1-120x Worse Combos of Unvaxed [+] / Hospitals / ICU / Deaths.
At first as a joke...but tbb actually typed in every combination & all (X) were taken right up to 120x.
Sure! Every 100x nominations as well...not joking...you just type yer fav' X factor & Google spits it out!
Obviously & often 2x or 100x for same unvaxed demographic...all by Experts. (Pure Genius!)
Good Guys were fast runnin' outta Wild Cards to paste on the Bad Guys Times Table...(Wot Now!)
It's all very Scientific & 100x Fact Checked.
Soon as VIPs became the Majority > 100x more likely to X everything ...
No more Times Tables > [ Google Does not Compute ] Internet blows up & none notice!
Dawning of a new Era.
Mandated Factcheckers fumble'n'fudge their Boss's mindset to convince all of their absolute half truths.
Ya gotta luv that...shut up & eat yer Gruel Grom...feeling better now!
https://rumble.com/v229pp6-desantis-impanels-covid-grand-jury-3977.html
if they have nothing to hide then they have nothing to worry about.
Not in the Least Concerned..
And The Great Reset..Behind Schedule ..?