More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Baffling eh!
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
title="UNKNOWN Cause of Death? Our Latest Propaganda!" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Yeah that teeth whitening system is amazing!
How does do it at the price????
Baffling!
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscie…
Warning contains humour.
<iframe width="836" height="441" src="
title="Hi-Rez - 2+2=5 (Official Music Video)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lock us up again. The unknown deaths are taking over. Is there a vaccine for it?
Will our premiers front the cameras every morning to give their condolences to loved ones or nah?
Good find Udo.
Seems as if JP Sears is like an alternate version of Jordan Peterson - initially comes across as reputable (Sears mocking wellness, Peterson with his apparent desire to help young men) but then the truth comes out.
Both are shysters and snake oil salesmen, slyly treading that fine line so as to maximise their appeal and marketability, and hide their less palatable facets.
By the way, that quote "“If you’re ready to have a ravenous appetite for impossible standards and dogmatic feelings of victimization, then let’s get started on what you need to do to become gluten intolerant" was interesting.
If you sub out gluten intolerant for anti-vaxxer it starts to ring even more bells.
Right Burls?
You cheeky little pearl-clutcher ;)
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health/escaping-covid-19-vac…
I had to google what a pearl-clutcher was.
Despite your usual preferences, that string of pearls has nothing to do with a
rip start :)
upload pic
You would want a pretty solid poo bag for this steaming lot
I’ll give you three easy reasons:
1: the vaccine does not stop transmission or catching the virus
2: if you’re fit and healthy covid is not a danger
3: governments lied and coerced to manipulate the population into taking the “vaccine”
I don’t need anymore reasons to take something that I don’t need and is also voluntary
Bloody vegans at it again, leaving their shit everywhere, you can trot but you can't hide
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-medical-critical-thinking/ev…
“Some may indulge in the kind of therapeutic nihilism that classifies everything as either perfect or useless…”
Jeez, that sounds so familiar.
Binaries and absolutes really do seem to be one of the hallmarks of the modern world.
So "maybe" good enough is good enough? i would think if youre going to try jam the entire worlds populations veins with a new substance that it should be damn near perfect.
Last time i checked you had to get paid/sign your life away to be a test dummy for new drugs
censoring of doctors...
'not possible...'
'conspiracy theory...'
'only rwnj witch doctors with no credibiliy, qualifications, or respected colleagues would make such outlandish ridiculous claims...'
...they said
...smoke clears...
rwnj australian witch doctor joins the chorus of 'cookers' and 'nutters'
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/human-body/dr-kerryn-phelps-…
Hey Burls, I was going through my extensive collection of vinyl the other day and I came across this one that I'd forgotten about.
Is that you?
All handsome and channelling Hemmingway??
And surely you've got more than just two moods, I mean, there has to more to you than just outraged and argumentative?
Would've thought you were more glass barby than wooden pipe though :)
That post was loaded with insults AndyM. Very impressive for a basic human like yourself.
Speaking of RWNJs how’s democracy going in the land of the free these days?
https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/kevin-mccarthy-loses-four…
abc
rational thinking and better education
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/conspira…
Yeew!
Listened to Joe Rogan podcast today that was only a few hours old with Bret Weinstein, going to be interesting to see if the media still have a melt down like last time as was pretty heavy on alternative views on Covid & vaccines ect
Personally i like Joe but dont agree with him on a lot of he Covid/vax views.
dunno...
ask kerryn phelps maybe?
I'd say its going fine... democracy in process and all that...
I know you much prefer central control, over the top censorship, and the quashing of minor voices and dissent etc...
- the contemporary 'left's' drift to authoritarianism basically -
but yeh, voices heard, intense debate, merit, and the battle of ideas are still in vogue
(for some of us!)
For viewing pleasure.
https://thelogicofscience.com/
Thanks Roadkill, The Acupuncture piece is a good read.
Settle down there sypkan you’re sounding pretty cooked there and we’re only a few days into the new year. Here’s a novel thought, why don’t the good ole boy RWNJs in the GOP think about serving the gummies that voted for them and get on governing the country instead of splitting a once (long ago) good and solid centre right political party down the middle.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-04576-6 In Australia you now need a referral to pathology to get a PCR test . If the doctor is then going to prescribe Pfizer’s wonder drug for a positive test result , the 5 day window might be cutting it a bit fine .
https://swsphn.com.au/news/access-to-pcr-testing-from-1-january-2023/
Glad they sorted that one out it didn’t make much sense when they first announced a referral was needed for PCR test .
US government approves use of world’s first vaccine for honeybees https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2023/jan/04/honeybee-vaccine-fi…
It's a great site, udo.
This bit on covid is very good.
https://thelogicofscience.com/2022/01/19/debunking-30-bad-arguments-abo…
What could go wrong. Fuck me
World sports media very quiet on Dana White and his wife having a slap off in Mexico........ money talks
Eristic
It's a bit out of date being a year old. Lots of new studies since then and some of the info hasn't aged well
Agreed Burls, that’s ugly and arrogant.
“We are ready to change how we care for insects”
Well how about putting the preservation of the natural environment as an absolute priority.
What do you think hasn’t aged well? Or is out of date?
A 5 min delete option would be good….for double posts and regretful posts
Roadkill everyone at some time or another will look at their old posts with some shame or regret i think.
Fauci and CDC reportedly strongly support vaccination of all honey bees and advise bees to wear masks and social distance in hives.
Agreed, I just posted that as I duplicated the post. I have many posts I regret but am happy to acknowledge them as poor quality
Guess I’m going to Bali
i wouldn't get too excited, that's a visa agent, ...selling visas...
those in the know say it ain't so
ya agent mate is drawing a long long (salesman) bow, from the dropping of PPKM rules to the dropping of vaccine mandates
two totally different things
but I'd say your time is coming, eventually...
Lucid.
Has aged beautifully. None of those points are any weaker today. Not one jot.
It’s a very good website. Well worth reading.
Congrats Burleigh you did say you and your Family will be there by February and wouldnt be returning any time soon...
I’m yet to find anything official though. I got a bit excited
https://www.getbalivisa.com/voa-bali-visa-on-arrival-bali-2023/
The orchestra. You can add this to your extensive record collection AndyM
Also said was going to Mexico…lmao…but does tend to make stuff up.
Still hilarious how he got caught telling porkies about his MIL.