More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Wax24, hi pal.
Way too many mate. We’ve all been conned by the canned.
I’m a raw materials and basic chemistry man these days, you can make so many cleaning agents from naturally occurring substances. In fact even better, I don’t clean anything, including myself, water is the best solvent on earth, it loves positive ions. What’s that smell ? . AW
Seeds. Indo and Gs-co should have splashed on some ‘Be Nice’. AW
We all run in to these arseholes. It boggles the mind that people can be so twisted up their own ignorant, judgmental, self righteous sphincters.
The destination ain't much fun, i imagine, if hatred was the fuel to get there. Shoot, the journey has gotta suck, too. Feeds itself.
“ Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime “
;)
Haha how cool is this. (just saw it on the news) Way to win girl!!
Ultimately a good news story but my goodness what a tale of survival.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-06-29/franklin-river-rescue-man-stuck-…
Doesn't get much more full-on does it?
Doctor breaks wrist, original casualty loses leg then has an arrest, is kept alive by artificial means, stays in coma for days, recovers to consider re-visiting the river that almost killed him...
What a story.
Incredible story. Another step up from what happened to Aron Ralston.
Oh yeah, for sure.
I was more and more gobsmacked the more I read. It’s hard to fathom being in that situation.
The pranksters doing a great deed. Awesome stuff.
