More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Ah I've got a link that's relating to the debate that took down the other thread, and you know what I'm not going to post that news. I have no solution for that conflict over there.
ietQuay noAy eThay edDay edThray, eeVay eeJay ! !
I only really now NDW from that song at the start of Bunyip Dreaming with Munga and Luke. It's a banger, though.
Worth a deeper dive. They were great live. David is a national treasure.
“Increasing Surfboard Volume Reduces Energy Expenditure During Paddling”
Ha ha. Just ask any bloke over 50 in the carpark, you will struggle to get a contrary opinion. File under bleeding obvious.
Adventure time
It’s been run and won again. Check the clip…I wonder what was going through that guy’s mind mid flight?
https://www.hellomagazine.com/film/834625/cheese-rolling-festival-flyin…
“ The race has been classed as an extreme sport and declared "unsafe" by the local authority. ……….extreme sport indeed
Very cool, enjoyed that. Thanks!
^ glad u enjoyed it @andy-mac
& @seeds… faaaaark!
- maybe originally created by a physio or chiro to get business going ;)
I’m an extreme gymnast and I don’t even know it.
ps. Aussie man extra angles were great.
Frank was good too.
A man replaces human contact with AI interaction, gains an AI friend, an AI girlfriend, gets made to do stand up with AI feeding him the lines, goes dating powered by AI; and then contemplates the world with this technology. Some solid cringe experiences for our protagonist ensue in a brilliantly written series:
I have never NOT watched one of your posted clips @VJ, I hope you know they are appreciated. The only thing I've ever suggested to you is that maybe be aware of your tendency to look for silver-bullet solvs (makes a self-obtained low vag swab out of you and me, as the saying goes ; )
how's iron liquid's performance on this planet..?? Got a UAP theory on the...
Jules Verne / burn; Arthur C Clarke / spark; Isaac Asimov / thing you're spooky of.. ?
VY, that was good value. Thank you
;)
“I don’t think the robots are taking over. I think the men who play with toys have taken over. And if we don’t take the toys out of their hands, we’re fools.”
“With regard to robots, in the early days of robots people said, 'Oh, let's build a robot' and what's the first thought? You make a robot look like a human and do human things. That's so 1950s. We are so past that.”
Wow look at this moon strike. Missed this a few years ago
Another angle
umm.. you all good, mate..?
that wildgrown woondum whoopie-weed has gotten more potent in recent years..
(how's the running with the 'I love how..' theme in the first clip's comments ; )
Yeah they were funny comments. Made me look into it, finding a few clips from different angles and stages of daylight.
Turns out it was a Chinese rocket booster that was predicted to hit hence all the cameras aimed at it.
& another angle
;)
haha, nice one. the creators clearly have a lack of spacial (sic) awareness; how big and far away the moon is.. (shame for them it wasn't more convincing. The 'there's no way C3PO had a silver leg' crowd can actually make you a living wage on youtube..)
NASA were tracking it and found the crater but strangely no dust cloud footage from them. Ketamine mustn’t be funded anymore. Ha.
https://www.snowyhydro.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/SH2130_Cloud-S…
https://www.media.mit.edu/publications/your-brain-on-chatgpt/
https://x.com/itsalexvacca/status/1935343874421178762
Probably the same croc. It found the Mary River.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-06-27/mary-river-crocodile-to-be-remov…
No more trapping. Bob Kattering!
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-07-01/mary-river-crocodile-killed-by-q…
So ya want some more Crocodile tears...cue Matt!
Olympic Ideal is to Remove 100% Crocs from Fitzroy River
Please steady yerself...stop shaking will ya...just relax!
Just a Qldurr 4BC Pod mate!
4BC Shock Jock [2:60] "Are we talkin' about the Ski Gardens ...
Didn't membership plummet with Croc Sightings!" (Ok! Just a quick Gulp!)
Matt : Yeah but Nah but...Wot we should be doin' is removing all crocs under 2m (Wait...)
That's gonna happen soon with new Govt...Only Crocs over 2m are removed at the moment..(See!)
[3:55] Matt : But we think it would be a lot easier to just to get rid of everything...
That's wot happened in Cairns & Townsville...makes sense to do that here!
If we had Olympics Here... I'm sure we'd deal with that issue...& get rid of it...
(It's Ok to pause for a Double Gulp!)
That's my kinda Dead Eco Aquatic Course...
Foamie Tony will be Frothin' at the mouth...
https://www.tahiti-infos.com/photo/art/grande/80576866-58137693.jpg?v=1…
"Reckon we can hot wire this dead zone...How much Gold are we mining Matt!"
Qldurrz Olympic Eco Tourism Promo...Just fuckin' KILL KILL KILL Everything in Qld!
Sydney Olympics kicked out the homeless...we'll just fuckin' Kill them...supastoked!
https://www.4bc.com.au/podcast/fitzroy-river-ideal-olympic-rowing-venue…
To be fair...It's not just Crocs..martini meanie Mussolini want's to Kill Everything...Sounds Ideal!
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/peter-falconios-killer-…
https://clant.org.au/wp-content/uploads/MildrenPaper.pdf
;);)
…birth of the block rockin beats
- no jet skis ;)
Maybe not. I don’t discount this fella’s story and now backed up. Food for thought.

Don’t get angry Rossco I believe ya.
Yeah, I loved the wide-eyed wonderment at how straight the arrows were. However, the bloke doing the sharing had a whiff of the Calhouns about him. No need to be a superior schmuck about it, its not as if he made the gear himself.
Oh yeah Blackers, for sure.
This is presently a truly interesting topic
This take on the slop is more acerbic, however it includes some very good data points and a bit of futurecasting - can't wait till everyone is wearing one of the microphone recorder type gizmos...
;)
For fans of Bob Ross’s “The Joy of Painting”.
Look after yourself.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2025/sep/29/dad-extraordinarily-sel…
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2025-11-02/social-media-ban-algorithm-phone…