More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Yep, and they had no problem knocking up covid jails and finding thousands upon thousands of people the jab the poison into arms.
The governments relied on the making people pin cushions and obviously didn’t listen the experts if they predicted new variants etc
Are they though?
I posted this yesterday, look at the infrastructure rating its the highest of all countries.
Its the medicine availability and professionals ranking that brings our rank down, otherwise we rank very highly in other areas.
Like i said yesterday No heath system is designed to deal with a pandemic though, nothing in society is
https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/best-healthcare-in-t… https://ceoworld.biz/2021/04/27/revealed-countries-with-the-best-health…
100%
Although i think China is the exception building hospitals in weeks, but it would take weeks to months in Australia just to get approval of a site
Rushing through an experimental vaccine under emergency use means they can also run through building approvals.
Yet they did nothing
It is not only buildings. It needs staff to run them, infrastructure to support them. We can't train a workforce up for multiple sites in 2 years. As it is now, Australia has a health staffing isuue.
1 trick pony burleigh....repeats the same old thing again and agaian and again....yada yada yada
Roaddill said “It is not only buildings. It needs staff to run them, infrastructure to support them. We can't train a workforce up for multiple sites in 2 years. As it is now, Australia has a health staffing isuue. “…………………..The private hospitals agreement will see up to 57,000 nurses and [more than] 100,000 staff made available to Omicron-affected areas around the country," he said. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-18/private-hospitals-take-public-pa… Dill by name dill by nature.
I dont think any one is shit scared of the vax; more tired of the deceit and lies surrounding it. Especially as the science no longer supports it.
“You can’t fool me “ says Sicko as he fools himself.
I was wrong about one thing and I’ll admit it. I was wrong when I said you were about 10% as smart as you think you are. The truth is more like 5%.
Every developed nation, including Australia, had pre existing pandemic preparedness plans officially drawn up many years before this virus. I think Australia’s plan was actually quite recently updated ? None of the preparedness plans suggested lockdowns or mass vaccination by mandate .
The plans were put in place explicitly and specifically to combat the arrival of novel viruses.
The plans were dismissed, ignored and forgotten.
Why? What changed?
What led our government to immediately abandon the plans they’d had generated by health experts in order to combat the exact same situation which occurred and made them ignore the expertise and introduce house arrest for healthy people?
2 years to train people in a deadly “pandemic”? Nah let’s fire workers instead.
Incompetence doesn’t cover situations such as two years of exaggerating covid hospitalisation and death rates through misrepresentative data.
You honestly believe that in two years no one thought to correct the issue of people who’ve been hospitalised for broken legs being counted as covid statistics? Lol.
In rare cases, coronavirus vaccines may cause Long Covid–like symptoms
Brain fog, headaches, blood pressure swings are being probed by NIH and other researchers https://www.science.org/content/article/rare-cases-coronavirus-vaccines…. Just curious as to how rare . Probably just another conspiracy from science org , what do ya reckon ?
.
So Blowie, what about these graphs that show globsally there has been a massive UNDERCOUNT of covid deaths? You dodged the issue yesterday (as usual).

dnd 5e dice roller
https://us17.campaign-archive.com/?u=2c6057c528fdc6f73fa196d9d&id=628f2…
They just used hotels in Perth city as "covid jails" , already built many years ago , didnt "knock up "any such things but no point letting facts or truth getting in the way of good post zinger burley
keep trying mate
Vaccine deaths I’d imagine. I haven’t looked into it. Suicides ? The millions of people starved to death as result of disrupted economies fighting the Death Plague? I’m not sure.
If it was anyone else asking me I’d look into it.
As soon as I see the data described as an estimate from a model I pretty much dismiss it out of hand. I’ve no idea how the modelling was established or who performed it. Could be more of your made up bullshit statistics like the covid hospitalisation and fatality rates.
And do you honestly believe all the experts around the world, jumped on a Zoom call or whatever, and decided that would be the strategy? To try to trick the public into making this event seem worse than it was, by drastically overstating deaths using a very conspicuous counting method?
And in breaking news for the idiots.
In VERY COMMON cases, coronavirus DOES cause Long covid.
Brain fog, headaches, blood pressure swings tiredness and
• difficulty breathing
• a persistent cough
• chest pain
• joint pain
• not enough energy to exercise
• fever
• headaches
• problems with memory and difficulty thinking clearly (‘brain fog’)
• depression or anxiety.
And many more symptoms that are far worse than rare occurances from a vaccine.
very rare
Heard a guy on the radio say he ordered someone out of his front yard cause he didn't have a mask on, even though the guy said he was double poisoned, was that you?
Name someone?
Name someone? What does that mean?
We’ve got a new contender for dumb dumb of the day.
Many states have built new covid facilities brains.
I’m not sure about the zoom call but that’s exactly what happened isn’t it?
You explain to me how it came to be that every developed nation used the same fraudulent accounting techniques to establish covid hospitalisation and fatality rates.
This isn’t something I’m making up or exaggerating. It happened and that’s a confirmed truth. It was confirmed by such high profile authorities as the Director of the CDC ( the apex authority in the USA ) and the NSW health minister.
There’s no dispute that the figures were gamed as much larger than they actually were until it was politically inconvenient and the truth was revealed. It’s not a theory that the numbers were inflated , it’s a fact. And those exact same juiced statistics are still being paraded by the minute and the hour.
There is daily hospitalisation numbers on the front page of the SMH everyday and they are falsified towards making the impact of covid seem more imposing. But the media, though complicit, is not responsible for the fraudulent figures. They only report them and do not generate them
Can you explain why?
If this is very common, considering that covid is everywhere, surely you must know a few people with this?
I know nobody, yet I know of several people with reactions from the vaccine including strokes
Thanks Burleigh I’ll have a look at that book
I can name the 1 person in the world that has 3/4 family members get cancer from the covid vaccine = Robo.
You watch how quickly MacGowan comes up with covid quarantine facilities like the NT if his mining business masters are even slightly inconvenienced. He will go full authoritarian retard and have crew sent to remote concentration camps without a moments pause. He will make Dictator Dan look like a soft touch.
And 3/4 family members that have developed cancer from the vaccine. Don't forget that, Robo.
And 4 friends that have got shingles from the vaccine.
Don't forget that, Robo.
Robo, do you think long covid is a thing? or is it a made up thing to scare people into getting vaxxed?
Talking about WA . Maybe learn to read and spell before you get get too excited genius (there is even a thing called spellcheck on a lot of those computery things) .
jab jab
yep
Sigh....Burleigh....why do we bother, I don't know.
Number of vaccine doses given: 47M
number of covid cases: 2M
probably about 1M of the 2M covid cases occurred in the last few weeks.
So covid is not 'everywhere', compared to vaccinations.
So yes, it's likely you'd of head more about minor vaccine reactions and people feeling a bit off for a day or two.
In terms of serious reactions, well i can't and won't comment on that.
I am sure no one in their right mind “believes all the experts around the world jumped on a zoom phone call” to circulate that strategy. I don’t think anyone on here has said that. Doesn't mean that accounting method wasn’t used, it was. That fact is widely known. People would like to know why it was used without their valid questions and concerns minimized as some “zoom call" conspiracy.
I haven't said the cover up is due to anything else...
but it is a long long trail of incompetence... and a system of management and investment that had well and truly has gotten away from them...
the main incompetence as I see it, that I alluded to, is their plan was flawed from the very beginning, because they were not allowing a fluid assesment of the best information... too much politics and arse saving already involved from the very beginning...
and bill gates / WEF little war room annual aspergers convention had already layed it all out before it even happened....
this isn't conspiracy stuff, this is what these guys do... thankfully... it's good to have some disaster / contingency plans in place...
but the best of contingency plans are fluid and open to new information, and probably multi-pronged... which as we have seen, all have been a bit lacking...
having the little annual aspergers convention regularly feed head asperg's decades long obsession for vaccinating the world through war gaming etc. (amongst a heap of the convention's other homogenising obsessions...) ....probably wasn't the best of preparations...
too much focus, not enough challenging voices... (dissenting voices) ...to truly thrash out the best solutions...
probably just plain old not enough 'diversity' of opinion... funnily enough...
somewhat ironically...
again
"As soon as I see the data described as an estimate from a model I pretty much dismiss it out of hand. "
Shit so you never use the surf forecasts then!
Actually the first graph was modelling, the second is actual data.
someone with loooong covid? if its so common
can you tell me what cafe your mother goes to so I don't run into her
can someone post roadkills mothers cafe sernario again, I cant find it or has he deleted it lol
Two short planks
I don't delete anything.
go find it...All good.
Come on....have you seen some of the posters in here :D
But seriously, I think the issue is more so around media beat up. Not because of an agenda, but just because fear/anger/excitement sells clicks.
The idea that you count anyone that dies with covid as a covid death is sound. We're in an emergency situation, you can't sit around and wait for a detailed coroner assessment to ascertain exactly how and why the person died. There would be corrections.
seriously, is that all you have?
lol
Interesting article co-authored by the editor in chief
https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o102
Robo, here is any easy question for you.
Do you understand what culpability means? is that a theory that you can fully comprehend?
If his mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.
Does this sound right roadkill?
Waiting for your answer to post someone who has loooong covid
Sounds right lol, dumbest thing I have heard in 2 years covid related
This quote I think is particularly pertinent to Australia:
“As well as access to the underlying data, transparent decision making is essential. Regulators and public health bodies could release details27 such as why vaccine trials were not designed to test efficacy against infection and spread of SARS-CoV-2.28 Had regulators insisted on this outcome, countries would have learnt sooner about the effect of vaccines on transmission and been able to plan accordingly.”
Hey mods can roadkill comment below be made a sticky with fwit of the year award lmaf.
If my mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death.