More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
Once the incestous FDA/Pfizer gang got the OK in the US, the chance of our lot not following was Buckley's.
Now we have that appalling prick in Victoria suggesting the triple vaxxed are put at risk by the unvaxxed.
So just what happens in 12 weeks as the booster wanes?
Sucked in.
The best bit : “As for fourth and fifth [doses], let’s wait and see how this goes,” Mr Andrews said regarding the matter.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/atagi-to-change-fully-vaccin…
Really sucked in.
://www.news.com.au/national/tga-gives-pfizer-vaccine-green-light-for-boost…
I've only been on this forum for a week or 2 now, and I've seen you post this several times. Wonder how many more times it's hidden throughout the hundreds of pages!
You've got a strong underlying case of survivorship bias there Blowin, coupled with a misunderstanding of personal health vs community health finished with a topping of 'food is medicine'!
It was exceedingly clear, since like January 2020, that the actual threat to the healthy individual from covid is low - so please, stop repeating it.
I'm sure you've read and rebuked something similar to this several times, but even if the hospitalisation rate turns out to be 0.5%, that's still around 125K people in hospital in Australia, which our health system is not designed for. There's no backup, no pandemic ready system which can be scaled etc. etc. it's still also a huge, unplanned cost on the taxpayer.
So, it's not about fear death from covid, it never was, since early 2020.
I can agree that the news played it up, for their own benefit (fear sells clicks), but that's it. Any thoughts which stray into the realm of the govenrment/pharma/media is working together is proper tin foil hat stuff. May as well start arguing flat earth principles.
It's about rationally understanding that covid will roll through all of us, and any small, positive step we can make (such as getting an incredibly safe vaccine), will make a significant difference. less people hospitalised, less death, less knock on effects and yes, even a degree of reduction in transmission.
Hah! Well, tell me how I'm wrong, if you want. Or don't.
Surf's been poor here since last year....the wavepool's the only option and that's full of interstate blowins.
From aaron61 link ……Mr Hunt also urged the thousands of Australians who have recovered from the virus not to become complacent.
“If you have had Omicron, the simple message is: you still need to be boosted,” he said.…., then in March do you still get Pfizer’s new omicron specific vaccine ?
Here he is. The number 1 bed wetter up to his old tricks.
Myocarditis more common from Covid than Vaccines in kids? Where is your proof?
Just throwing it out there, if the vaccine does not stop transmission wouldn’t you be doubling their risk of myocarditis by getting them jabbed?
You really are pathetic Stok. It’s sad you live in this fear state that you would calculate these Tiny risks then inject your children with an experiment with ZERO long term safety data.
Here you go burleigh, I'm hesitant to share links on here, unless it helps to dissolve the anti vax drivel you post.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-80…
"HEART inflammation triggered by some covid-19 vaccines has been a concern, especially in younger people, but a preliminary study suggests that in those most affected, it is six times more likely to occur after a coronavirus infection than after vaccination."
August last year? Lol nice try tool.
You’ll use an out of date study to justify your fears in a completely different environment and age group?
You’re sick in the head.
" Increasing COVID-19 vaccine boosters or vaccinating people who have not yet been vaccinated is unlikely to have any substantial impact on the omicron wave because by the time these interventions are scaled up the omicron wave will be largely over. "
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)0010…
*the realdonald posted this link earlier
Haha sorry, you got me, didn't use up to the day information. How dumb.
So I guess that means you only recently (like a month ago) formed your views on vaccinations?
Prior to Omicron you were lining up to get vaccinated?
[quote=Stok][quote=shoredump]I’m confused Stok. omicron leading to higher rates of hospitalisation of children around the world.
Where's your proof on this?
I've only been on this forum for a week or 2 now,
lol you don't even surf and signed up here to argue covid
No mate, I was never going to get vaccinated and never will.
Don’t deflect, you’re using a 6 month old article to justify getting your young children vaccinated for a virus that will be mild. Are you that out of touch? Or just trying to find reasons to justify you wetting the bed?
You can google that one Robo, if you really want. The good news is it seems this is more so a result of the scale of Omicron transmission, rather than severity. Still early days though.
And sorry for not clarifying - I've been around Swellnet for years as a semi lurker, sometimes weighing in on things here and there. Finally got suckered into this chat.
As for whether or not I surf, well I live in Victoria, and this is the worst summer I can remember wave wise, so the answer is, no I don't currently surf ;)
Yeah I figured.
Not deflecting, I said:
'It'd probably be a quick consult to be honest, with the likelihood of myocarditis thru covid more likely than thru vaccines, and omicron leading to higher rates of hospitalisation of children around the world.'
I shared an article (silly me) from August last year (not quite 6 months, but I know maths isn't your strong point!) which backed this up. Things may have changed through Omicron, but there's no indication this will remain the same, get better, or get worse.
The fact that you hang on your opinion that Omicron is mild, and constantly use stats and justifications from Omicron only doesn't stack up. It's like you're treating Omicron as a 'win' for your dogmatic views, like you foresaw its arrival. When really, it just shows how desperate you are to remind yourself and everyone how mild covid is, and any action to reduce it's severity other than exercise and diet classifies you as a bed wetter.
surf can't be that bad, no wonder you spend so much time on here then
I don't need to google it you said it? omicron high hospitalisation of kids?
OmIcRoN IsNt MiLd.
The Vic CHO said it on TV, so you better get a booster.
No data to back it up, just “health advice” that you must obey.
Because you were such a good boy, you’ll get an ice cream.
27 deaths in NSW today:
16 fully vaccinated
8 triple vaccinated
3 not whacked (thanks Donald for the new term)
Nothing left to say really. The vaccine does fuck all.
The problem isn’t getting our society to live with the virus, it’s getting all those who’ve gained power, profit growth and celebrity from the situation to live WITHOUT the virus.
Many will only go back to normal kicking and screaming.
Dictator Dan will no longer be the Little King , just back to being a wok eyed nerd who’s trying to sell his shitty province to China.
“You go to the supermarket and you see a faggot behind the fucking cash register, you don’t want him to handle your potatoes.” - Neil Young circa 1984
Wow heavy!
Harry and Megan, want Rogan off Spotify. lmao, the 2 most useless wannabees demanding that is hilarious.
Suddenly everyone becomes aware that Neil Young has always been Jeffery Lebowski ( not the dude).
Are there any Covid true believers still left out there (at this advanced stage of the pandemic) that are genuinely good people?
I’ll keep looking and let youse know….
that's pretty much confirmation where the right side of history lays...
harry and mehgan should be cancelling neil
the circle jerking of woking... never ending... confusing... and incredibly boring...
That’s not the Washington Post giving a fuck about the covid fear and loathing- which they did more than their share of disseminating- that’s the Washington Post running cover for a failing Joe Biden and plummeting support for the Democrats. The Russia Russia Russia Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine ( !!!!!!) beat up wasn’t garnering the political distraction they’d hoped, particularly after the Ukrainians told Biden to settle the fuck down with his war mongering. So now the Democrat corpo media have decided that a reset of Biden’s covid narrative is the next best hope to pump life into his blueing political carcass.
Cynical, evil fuckers they are!
Same vibe episode 5 : Ukraine pulling up Biden’s Russia(!!!) hysteria:
Denmark will remove virtually all Covid restrictions from next Tuesday, as the Prime Minister announced the nation will go back to 'life as we knew it before corona' and that the disease was no longer 'threatening for society'.
In Denmark, health authorities 'recommend' people who test positive to isolate for four days, but the citizens will not be legally bound to do so.
Wonder what dan and mark would think of this.
"Cynical, evil fuckers they are!"
indeed thay are
its the only thing that comes close to explaining such a litany of bad decisions / positions / fuckups and generally getting it wrong
for about 5 years...
Funny how you single out Dan and Mark there Robo.
Good point, but this would work both ways.
Some many grifters, social media personalities, conspiracy theorists have made a name for themselves during this pandemic - they won't let that go easily.
Except for the fact that based on those stats, for this particular day, the non-vaccinated are still over represented by a factor of almost double.
I assume this is out of date propaganda, am I right?
Wonder how much Professor Colleen Lau from University of Queensland is getting paid by big Pharma? Maybe email her and ask?
https://www1.racgp.org.au/getattachment/a4583be9-fa20-47a2-8e4a-de0a608…
.
You really think they all died from covid, nothing else wrong with them?
Still waiting on the stats for kids hospitalisations?
How can the “health advice” for Denmark and the UK be so dramatically different from Aus, Canada etc
All very qualified people giving this advice I presume?
How can anyone trust the science behind covid restrictions?
Do you really believe that’s the marks of a successful vaccine? A vaccine that has never been jammed down our throats more is history.
A vaccine up sold by government throughout Australia, a vaccine that has caused segregation within our community?
I think it’s a big fucking turd.
Oh and do your % on this:
QLD 3 deaths:
2 fully jabbed
1 x 3 jabbed
And clearly you think these poor people were at deaths door anyway, and their life doesn't count? Good job.
And kids hospitalisations? What? Did you ask me that? Sorry, let me do a quick call around to all the hospitals and find out for you, shouldn't take long.
Gee I dunno Burleigh?
Ever wondered why there's differences between the Big 4 banks?
Between sporting teams?
Between morning people and night owls?
Between fat people and thin people?
They're different countries mate, with different people putting their balls on the line making the calls.
Thanks stok that’s very good of you , make sure you find out if the kids were admitted from having covid and very sick not with covid after being admitted with a broken leg .
Forget the vaccination status, it's a disease of the geriatrics in nursing homes for the main part.
Meanwhile, children are wearing masks in school and up for boosters.
Madness.
Really, ok, I better write this down.....Ugh, I don't get paid enough to do this!
Oh shit, I'm awake now, that confirms it, thanks Burleigh, see you at Canberra this afternoon for the convoy?
Can i go back a page or two
Burleigh may i ask how many years since your last Tetanus shot ?
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/01/israel_a_profile_in_va…