More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
There’s nothing to be said bloke. Anyone with half a brain understands that Dictator Dan has gone full retard on this and there’s no coming back. He’s made a very public display of elevating his personal beliefs and political imperatives above any rational justification by the science or medical evidence. The medical experts are standing back flabbergasted at how deranged Dan has become.
He’s drunk on power and it’s right there for all to see.
At this stage I’d be surprised if he’s not pulled out from in front of his next wannabe Hiltler youth rally of TV broadcast covid restrictions by a couple of guys in white coats holding a big butterfly net.
By declaring yourself a signed up member of the Cult of Dictator Dan , you’ve officially rescinded all respect you might have had on these forums. Quite the comedown for an “academic “ ……lol.
Bloke.
Princess snowflake, you should go and make a citizen’s arrest. All you do at the moment is whinge like a little bitch.
That's not true. Its followed up and verified before posting. You can find that info on their site if you look hard enough.
Listen to Roadkill trying to sound hard as he hides under his bed whilst triple masked and wearing a nappy.
Time for your hourly booster bloke.
@stok you completely avoided answering this yesterday so I'll post this again. You shut down anyone that doesn't agree with your gubberment is right about everything policy. Here's your chance to back that up. Can you give a clear explanation on your comment last night,?
Surprised you can talk with dictator dans balls so far down your throat
phone keypad letters converter
Here's the link to the reporting process.
https://www.tga.gov.au/overview-how-tga-manages-medical-device-adverse-…
Here's a few of the key points:
"All reports are risk assessed and entered into a database for future reference: serious adverse events are investigated immediately and given priority
a panel of scientific, engineering and clinical experts will assess reports and recommend the appropriate type of investigation to undertake
unusual incidents, incidents that led to injury or with unusually high levels of occurrence are routinely investigated"
I'd be highly surprised if a 5 year old girl having a stroke wasn't' followed up on given their protocols.
It's never been a real Pandemic cok
If a 5 year old child in Australia had a stroke from a Covid vaccine, it would be all over the media. Everyone would know. That it is not, pretty much proves it didn’t happen.
Happy to be proven wrong.
Are you questioning the media or the government's protocols Roadkill? The data entry is in there. The protocols are clearly stated above.
You’re not even really paying attention are you Mr Cyclist?
bd, I don’t answer any questions from you. I have told you why.
We know, we know…it’s because you’ll incriminate yourself with your own stupidity.
It’s also because you don’t actually know anything you haven’t been taught by Kochie on Sunrise. The ultimate mean spirited parrot.
A proper liability to Australian society.
Shit bag.
You can not be serious mate. When was the last time you saw any adverse effects of the vaccine reported in the media?
It’s purely a one way msm street. Day in day night reporting of the number of cases, the number of deaths etc etc. Nothing on the contrary what so ever.
And don’t give us that you’re against child vaccination bullshit either. Not copping it. Going on what you said above you’ve got no reason to even question it. You’re a puppet mate.
Just imagine how many sessions you’ve missed out on when the forecast has said it’s onshore yet you failed come out from under your bed only to realise the wind is blowing offshore.
Then don't put up quotes i made and make statements to them. I'm guessing it's more because you don't actually have an answer. I'd also wager that you wouldn't have a clue how to negotiate the TGA website. Although, in your defence, they've made it pretty hard for the average simpleton to negotiate through.
Still nothing on Australian msm about Canada, their protests and the fact that their pathetic “leader” is in hiding?!!!!!!!
This is HUGE news.
Fucking Incredible.
Imagine the protest was regarding BLM or “trans rights” reckon we’d see a couple little articles?
Yep. Not a single mention in the SMH.
Perth’s Mitchell Fwy was blocked yesterday morning by people protesting mandates. This happened at 8am peak hour on the first day of the school year.
A long scroll down perthnow.com had a little article mentioning “antivaxers” of course. Couldnt find anything else.
Yep. This was a Canadian friends FB post this morning..
"Justin Trudeau is a disgrace to ALL Canadians.
A leader does not divide people. A leader does not create hate. A leader does not create fear. You are a disgrace.
If politicians do not step in to take control and create unity, we are in BIG trouble as a nation. Really big fucking trouble."
First time i've ever seen her post anything even slightly political. Reading all the comments to her post, the sentiments were shared.
Hadn't heard anything about the Mitchell freeway. That's great to hear. Shameful of the media to ignore it.
I will put up whatever the fuck I like, bd. Your demands are irrelvant to me..lmao
Media are scared of the government.
Was just pointing out how comical it is, when people with expertise are quizzed by politicians who are clearly out of their depth knowledge wise, but still have a massive bee up their bonnet.
A classic example of this was the Zuckerberg trials, which whilst I don't like Zuck in any way shape or form, I did find it funny watching him having to answer inane question after inane question from out of touch congress men and women about how Facebook works.
So when Sypkan was clapping wildly at Ben's post (I think it was Ben), talking about how relative vs overall risk will be a critical point to understand, I imagined a possible future scenario where revved up pollies who feel like this is there chance to shine and show up the experts, quiz them and end up showing actually how little of a fundamental understanding these grifters have of what's going on.
To me it seemed that Pauline would be a number one contender for the longest, dumbest list of questions.
Trudeau’s got Covid, in isolation.
If the truckers get their way they’ll start to grind the US to a halt too, then it will be in the media.
If not, it will fizzle out and remain largely unreported.
My wife and the people at work today for example don’t know a single thing about it
Are
You
Fucking
Serious?
Ex drama treacher and former “snowboarder” with no history in or former interest in politics, Trideau is Triple vaxed and showing no symptoms. So convenient.
Fair enough, that's nothing to do with the actual topic though. Would you like to expand your wisdom on the actual fucking topic for once instead of doing your usual deflection. What do you reckon about the Austrian Constitutional Court putting these questions to the government? These questions could bring down a whole heap of premises that we've been told to use as our foundation for how to live with Covid.
Get back in the corner Toadgimp. Noone actually cares about you.
So, I saw about 30 posts ago Burleigh, or Blowin posted about a potential stoke in a 5yr old.
This is very nasty stuff, and is uncomfortable to even think about.
The point has been raised before about imagine being the people calling the shots here. It would be well and truly fucked what they are deciding upon - and frankly, it's embarrassing watching people on here, and around the world berate them, thinking they know better.
No one wants for this to happen! Take your fucking tin foil hats off, no one wants to hurt kids!
Now, imagine this classic utilitarian scenario, which could very well be what the decision makers are using:
Option A - don't allow kids to get vaccinated, because you listen to the experts who say it's UNSAFE - what if, say around Australia:
10,000 kids suffer some form of long term effects from covid
100 suffer severe long term effects and;
2 kids die from covid.
Sounds reasonable?
Option B - Mandate vaccinations, because you listen to the experts who say it's SAFE - again, what if the vaccine ends up causing side effects in say 1000 kids, 20 suffer from severe long term side effects and 5 kids die.
The vaccines however reduce the numbers in option A to just:
1000 kids suffer long term effects from covid
10 suffer severe long term effects and;
0 kids die from covid.
The key difference between option A and B is who you listen to. Either way, you'll be attacked by the other side for your decision, and the survivorship bias will be at play. If Option B is taken, the anger and hatred for killing kids with vaccination will cause massive blowbacks. If Option A is taken, the questions will be asked as to why more wasn't done!?
I know fundamentally, there's people here who strongly believe covid is not capable of doing ANY damage to children, so this adds even another layer of shit to this fucked up, unwinnable situation.
Point is, for people who share the vaccine reaction stats, and call out about these poor kids who experience a reaction, you're not factoring in the overall lives saved, or reductions in severe or long term illness which have occurred due to vaccination. Which is survivorship bias.
Don't oversimplify by playing to emotions.
Absolutely there will need to be a thorough review, so we can learn from this and hopefully remember to act better next time a pandemic rolls around.
It'll need to be viewed with the lens that a lot of decisions were made based on emergency scenarios, however, where immediate action was needed rather than a wait and see style approach. This is always hard to do looking back, and can be easily manipulated to make people look stupid for ill motives.
You’ve gone from just a bed wetting Looser to a pathetic piece of shit today Toadkill.
You’ve seen how the reports are made and serious reports are followed up.
This report is from the 18th Feb, 2 weeks for them to follow this up.
It’s a fucking 5 year old girl that has had a stroke, from a vaccine that she did not need but was forced upon her from the powers.
Your time is up you vile human
This country will recall shampoo if they deem it not safe yet the will still jab this shit into kids.
For the toadkill, guess I woke up turd.
The infectious disease physician and a Senior Medical Adviser with the Department of Health also said the only way for people to avoid Covid is to get vaccinated and boosted.
“I think the most important thing, of course, for protection is vaccination,” he added.
“If you’re vaccinated, that’s when you’re not going to get Covid.”
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/health/dr-nick-coatsworth-exp…
suspected is not confirmed.
.
Robo, can you confirm the type of cancers your 3/4 family members got after getting the vaccine?
cok has too much time on hand, no one wants to read your manuscript lol
Deal in facts, burleigh. suspected is not confirmed...you are the one using a 5 year old child to further your bias. You have zero concern for this child, you just gleefully use her to promote your anti vax views.
"If roadkills mum catches covid off someone vaccinated and she dies, roadkill has no problems but if she catches it off an unvaccinated person and dies he will hold that unvaccinated person responsible for her death."
robo, what I said was what I believe. I stand by it and have not changed my views.
whereas you
lied.
posting my views does nothing for your defence...
I own what I said..and 100% stand by it.
do you own what you said?
wow you really believe that, thought you were just kidding, one sick puppy
Does Robo own what he said?
he seems to be doing everything to avoid having to man up and own what he said.
Typical believer:
I always pray that the Lord will keep me healthy. Last week I felt a strange new lump on my body, so I prayed to the Lord that it would not be a cancer.
I went to the doctor and was checked. It did turn out to be cancer but the doctor says it is treatable. Now I pray to give thanks to the Lord for watching over me. Just imagine how bad the cancer would have been if I hadn’t done all that praying!
Typical believer:
I was scared of getting covid and dying so I trusted in the science and was vaccinated. Six weeks later I got my 2nd jab and was then fully vaccinated.
After six months the science told me I needed a booster so of course I got my immunity boosted. Recently I caught the virus and was hospitalised. I am so thankful I was so heavily vaccinated. Just imagine how much worse I would have been without the science protecting me!
yeah sure you want to meet up, which nursing home are you in?
https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature-Review-and…
Pretty impressive meta analysis from Johns Hopkins. Screened 18.590 studies and analysed the 24 most useful.
https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/files/2022/01/A-Literature-Review-and…
This systematic review and meta-analysis are designed to determine whether there is empirical evidence to support the belief that “lockdowns” reduce COVID-19 mortality. Lockdowns are defined as the imposition of at least one compulsory, non-pharmaceutical intervention (NPI). NPIs are any government mandate that directly restrict peoples’ possibilities, such as policies that limit internal movement, close schools and businesses, and ban international travel. This study employed a systematic search and screening procedure in which 18,590 studies are identified that could potentially address the belief posed. After three levels of screening, 34 studies ultimately qualified. Of those 34 eligible studies, 24 qualified for inclusion in the meta-analysis. They were separated into three groups: lockdown stringency index studies, shelter-in-place- order (SIPO) studies, and specific NPI studies. An analysis of each of these three groups support the conclusion that lockdowns have had little to no effect on COVID-19 mortality. More specifically, stringency index studies find that lockdowns in Europe and the United States only reduced COVID-19 mortality by 0.2% on average. SIPOs were also ineffective, only reducing COVID-19 mortality by 2.9% on average. Specific NPI studies also find no broad-based evidence of noticeable effects on COVID-19 mortality.
Next should be a meta analysis investigating any harms from lockdowns. Things like business closures, financial distress, lost schooling, increased drug and alcohol abuse, psychological distress to separated families. You know, things like that.
Australia could have chosen to keep its international borders closed (as they did) pending vaccines, but to allow domestic society to operate normally. Whocuddaknown?
Yes flogo, keep reinforcing the stereotype I have in my mind of anti vaxxers - childish, selfish and unable to think critically.
you just come accross as a weak clown, Robo.
Too fucking scared to own what you said. Such a weak little man child.
floggo? think you have me mixed up with your boyfriend.