More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
You’re living proof that you can be healthy and still be afraid of fresh air because it was said enough times.
Oh man, this is incredible.
We've got a classic, home grown Australian who exhibits pure trump supporter thinking.
'Don't worry about all the bad shit he's done, forget all that. I've become so switched off, so distrustful, so fearful, that I don't really care anymore. At least Clive is open about it'.
All Clive had to do was the odd pandering to the fringe here and there.
Immigration, climate change, vaccines, taxes etc.
And Craig Kelly....LOL....an ex furniture salesman who's inherited family business failed under his watch. Perfect PM material.
Oh well.
Tell me this though Burlsack - I'd say you and big ol' Clive have some slight differences around lifestyle and nutrition. Could you imagine Clive aligning his approach to national healthcare similar to you? Reduce risk of heart disease through better diets? Hah! Clive and CK haven't been able to see their toes in years!
+1
Afraid of fresh air? Ok.....
At least I don't state UAP ads word for word.
Absolutely.
Burleigh is free to gather, protest, vote, make stuff up etc. etc.
And there's no risk of him losing that regardless of who he votes for.
This fact is easily forgotten in the current vaccine information wars. Apparently we're on par with North Korea.
C’mon Stok, clutching at straws here mate. You sound worried, maybe you should be?
Our current government have done precisely zero in the way of nutrition around covid or anything, so why use this argument for UAP?
Huh? You seem to know them pretty well Coknballs. What ad?
The people making stuff up are the people in charge. Every day repeating lies to coerce you into a vaccine hardly anybody wanted. You are enabling this by your yes daddy compliance.
Get out in the real world cok, you're not right in the head.
Sounds like a scared conspiracy nutter. And the anti vax crew say the vaxxed are scared...these guys are delusional.
80%+ and more did the right thing for the right reasons. The vax numbers speak for themselves
Oh this is too good.
You don't know the ad!? Subliminal messaging at it's finest.
Wow, ok, maybe I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, it might not be up in QLD.
There's a few giant UAP billboards down here, off the freeways, which state something like 'You can never trust the Liberal or Labour Parties Again!'. Almost word for word to what you said.
p.s. I only remember it so well as there's seemingly a typecast error in it. The Again is capitals. Makes me chuckle.
Ive seen the ad. and its very possible that i did get it from them. i'm ok with it. I believe it to be true. You cant trust them and never should, its just covid has brought it to the publics attention now.
Just the same way you repeat what your dictator says...... Basically word for word.
Can you trust Clive? prob not but i trust the smiling assassins in charge less.
There’s one on TV in QLD with the bad furniture salesman saying the exact thing. He’s seen it for sure
Edit you have seen it then. Begs the question why are you trusting them? Clive cares only about Clive.
I dont watch TV seeds. but thats old school marketing anyway, we're getting pumped everytime we look at our computer or device, add the billboards we drive past and we're smashed.
I dont care if Clive is in it for Clive, good on him. what are the other smiling fucks in charge now in it for?
Libs or Lab are not assassins. Yes there is corruption and wrongdoing, but for the most part, by a long shot, they have stuff like economic prosperity, security, quality of life etc. as fundamentals they won't bend on.
They also, for all their mistakes, generally know how to run a country.
I can't even consider what a monumental disaster it would be if UAP got in power.
Don't be blinded by your naievety. Just because Clive cracks a big ol' smile when he gets called out for corruption and doesn't try to hide it, doesn't mean he doesn't have workings under the table. He does.
In fact, it's a pretty savvy move of distraction - Trump used it too. Let the public in on a few of your failings, your lies, your corruption. Make it seem like there's nothing left to hide. Let smear campaigns run, and run with them.
Pretty soon, people like you Burlsack, won't even worry about those. You're so mentally checked out you don't care anymore, and will believe anything.
If UAP is smart, they'll be playing the card 'better the devil you know', even though you really, really don't know them.
hahahaha, nice try Coknballs, i really hope UAP do have power, give these fuckers in charge now something to loose sleep over.
we will soon find out, i know many people that will be voting for UAP.
So Canadian cops are now knocking on people's doors regarding facebook posts that they "liked".
Confronting them about their "wrong thought" .
It's a wonderful world the jab junkies are cheerleading.
Eric Blair, a bona fide', modern era prophet.
Fark me if you are the future, we are fucked, you cok are an imbecile
Cool video supa.
I’m so fascinated with the sheer proliferation of political-sociological-economic ideologies and how extensively labelling and stereotyping is used as weapons of choice in social debate.
They make such impressive use of labelling to completely derange, dismiss and mangle an issue or central argument into submission or obscurity beyond repair.
gsco, reckon Clive would make a good Federal Treasurer?
omg I’m not even going to touch that one other than to say I’m surprised he’s still alive and kicking after his recent mining royalties court win.
@gsco , yeah I thought the video was appropriate for this thread , as how some label others and throw them in a RWNJ camp for simply having a different view on mandates. Kim Iverson keeps getting better and is very popular with viewers , her what’s on your radar topics are usually pretty good .
The world loves a good Haka. Kia Ora.
Ex-farken-scuse-me?
just had a young lass keel over on-site today.
2nd one in 2 weeks, different chicks.
Just what I need in the middle of nowhere. Had to shut the site down to drive them home cos I can't let them drive themselves in case they black out again. So it means my crew is 3 down, me driving her in her vehicle and another to take me back to get my ute.
The new covid normal, nothing to see here.
Crazy thing is they have no idea what's happening to them, the ones that end up in hospital with chest pains, black outs, whatever, get diagnosed as "acute stress" or some such.
Our apprentice was told reflux at the hospital.
Yep it’s fucked. Mate of mine had heart issues after Pfizer, they told him it was anxiety and to go home. Was back there the next day diagnosed with myocarditis
Call an Ambulance?
And let me guess Burleigh
Heart Medication for life ?
Whatcha got on Novavax bruz......TGA reports ?...and only Confirmed cases please Love.
Yes supa that was exactly what I was thinking.
Also, the style of political and social debate in the US also surprises me in that it’s often so focused on ideology and labels, like in the video. Fascinating that they talk on those terms.
Whatever happened to being a free, unique individual nonaligned with a particular ideological, particularly political, bias? Seems no longer possible.
Have to agree with this LNP and even Labor can run a country, nobody else can they are all just looneys left and right.
But i get why people vote for UAP it's a protest vote against the majors.
It's freaking me out. I can't have this happening cos we often work remote locations up treacherous roads.
Basicly, I can't have eg: these 2 girls back on my crew cos I can't risk it due to geography alone, if nothing else or the rest of it.
That was quite a good video Supa.
My friends experience in Canberra was that the protesters simply could not be categorised. Certainly a lot of flag waving etc but definitely an anti-ScoMo sentiment plus particularly an anti-Dan Andrews sentiment (of all the state premiers he got the most). Every colour of the rainbow represented. Certainly very hard to categorise any of it as far right or even right wing.
The Real Donald....is that legit? 2 unexplained collapses in 2 weeks?
Vaccinated and/or boosted? If so when? Any other confounding factors?
ie hot conditions, prolonged standing, dehydrated etc
Whats the outcome so far? Any diagnosis given?
This will scare you soc, toady, uno, keep the boosters up.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/research-revea…
DrRealDonaldTrump, you diagnosed a vaccine reaction?
Madness.
Many people got whacked up to keep their jobs, now they are fucked up and can't work.
according to your questionable diagnosis...which is probably complete BS
No I diagnosed perfectly healthy young people keeling over for no apparent reason, that's never happened to them before.
How could it possibly have anything to do with being whacked up 3 times in 5 months with experimental franken juice ? Don't be ridiculous.
Maybe you should look up the ambo call out logs of late.
I could give you the links, but fuck you, work it out for yourself, or hopefully don't.
;-]
Strange. You never mentioned the first 1 two weeks ago.
You are talking made up drivel, you must have got on the piss early today.
Nope, not concerned in the slightest
NSW Teachers federation are pushing for a booster mandate for teachers, and kids to keep wearing masks in class.
Fark me Don, I'm shocked.
Hope they're ok?
But I'm more so shocked that you're in a position of responsibility.
I guess it could be the vax, but it could also be a bunch of things. If I was a betting man I wouldn't be surprised if your WHS game isn't completely up to scratch.
You might also want to straighten you're stories up a bit though, I mean, when someone dies of covid or has any reaction to covid it's because they had co-morbidities or it's fake. But, when someone has a health event which you can't explain it's almost automatically vaccine related. Seems a bit imbalanced to me? Almost as in you're connecting your own dots to draw unicorns again.
p.s. covid is circulating around and is know to cause rare heart issues, you know, at a higher rate than the the incredibly rare reaction to the vaccines. But yeah, must be that Franken Juice ey?
Ahh normalising heart issues. Its been all over MSM so of course the number 1 bed wetter is onto it.
He Coknballs, you recon many of the people who died with Covid would still be around today or would they have died anyway from old age of other issues?
Burleighdopey asking questions again?
I now know why Burleigh doesn’t answer, he can’t.
Shoosh now toady, the adults are talking
Wouldn't put it past Clive to spend a dollar or two to influence the media. I mean, in the world of Burlsack it's only fizzer and the evil gubberment, Clive and One Nation are just innocent working class hero's.
In fact, maybe Clive and co. have found out how to get the best bang for buck - spending on wooing the independent news sources and conspiracy social media darlings. They're begging for money and attention, and will gladly throw their support behind anyone who gives them money and (pretends to) take them seriously.
Just a thought, maybe there's an insight there into how some of the unhinged decide to travel down certain belief paths.
But oh, sorry, it's just MSM that lies, and it's only big pharma that pays for content.
Carry on.
https://www.tga.gov.au/media-release/tgas-lawyers-allege-uap-breach-cop…
Nah mate, you claim it, you put up the links.
And, anytime you want to comment on a surfing related thread, feel free.