More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I want to see protests resume in Canada full tilt and force Trudeau’s hand. The most onerous of emergency measures, such as the freezing of access to bank accounts of innocent citizens have been made permanent. Unfortunately it’ll take a more few Canadian martyrs to shine a light on Trudeau’s ugly instincts.
“Stu, Craig and Ben. You are providing a platform for people who aren't mentally well. Do you really want to do that? “…….,..Geezuuss I just spat my coffee everywhere and that’s not funny because I only allow myself 1 a day .
C'mon VL no one is unhinged, mental, or ready to take on the harbour bridge, everyone is just taking the piss to prove their point.
Maybe we all need to make a pac from now to cut out the personal attacks, there is hardly any moderation so it's up to us, or we will just get banned one by one.
I'm in.
Lucky some on here didn't go to Wagga High School, taking the piss, fights, bullys was a everyday occurrence, would make you roll up in a ball now lol
I still can’t understand why he introduced the mandates on truckies so late , when only 10% of the population weren’t vaccinated. To not even talk to them and go to the lengths he did when the rest of the world was rolling back restrictions and mandates some in the medical industry ( as in UK ) it just doesn’t make sense . What was ( is ) he trying to achieve ?
Last day of the face nappys for NSW, something to celebrate.
Craig, Ben and Stu we have had our issues but if VicLocal is suggesting I’m mentally unwell I take offence to that. And find it simultaneously hilarious and quite worrying (for him)
From ABC News:
"An epidemiologist says there's a number of reasons the covid vaccination-rate has slowed among primary school-aged children.
The federal government says a school-based vaccination program in Victoria would allow mask rules to be dropped for primary school students before the end of term"
So they are keeping masks on to introduce a school based vaccination program, for a virus that wont affect them, and a vaccine that was made for the original wuhan strain.
How does FUCK off sound?
Again, the enablers have A LOT to answer for.
DickVocal & Coknballs will stay silent, because they would rather remain fools as the truth requires change.
Toadkill has voiced that he doesnt agree with child vaccinations before but will also stay silent because he's a cat.
Nocludo will talk about getting on a plane and stay silent on this.
Tylerdurden, No, I'm not specifically saying you are unwell. You seem to have a pretty good grasp of things even though we don't share the same opinions. Have a look at some of the comments coming from others on this thread and it's pretty obvious they are struggling, and they are creating their own reality. What happens when that reality crumbles? I get worried about the cooker crowd. They will either lash out with violence or resort to stuff like self harm. it's a big issue.
Where is my booster boys at? lol
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10537161/CDC-refusing-publish-…
I’m still waiting on a risk and benefit analysis for the omicron varient in healthy children aged 5-11 years old . If they want to increase the vaccination percentage in this age group then show parents this information. Making children suffer with masks in schools isn’t very scientific.
just for you, burleigh.
Masks at school is dumb. ineffective at everything
that really was next level wasn't it?
but this is not even funny anymore, Ive noticed vicvocal's 'pattern' with other posters...
it didn't end well
you worried about yourself? from comments on here you seem to have a a lot of barneys with people, not just on this thread, the whole forum.
so who resorted to self harm VL?
if you think someone saying they will come looking for you on a anonymous forum is a act of violence you are really cooked lol
Lucky I didn't ask blowin to pick me up on the way hahaha
get the corona needle, ok boss
https://rumble.com/vvd160-what-the-hell-are-they-promoting.html?fbclid=…
NSW admitted counting hospital admissions "with Covid" ANYONE that had covid in the past 28 days.
So, i had covid, fully recovered 3 weeks ago, broke my arm and went to hospital i will be counted as a covid case in hospital.
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
The world has been played.
VicLocal, Stok, Udo...... where are you?
Yeah burleigh we went over these kind of inaccuracies in the reporting, probably a year ago with these guys. They didn't want to comprehend that things were being purposefully inflated then. Be interesting to see whether they are starting to get it yet.. Another conspiracy proved to be factual. I've noticed a couple of the early participants in this thread wake up over time. Some of these other fellas are just way gone.
It just gets more absurd every day that anyone fell for this.
I’m so fucking happy to be unwhacked. Israel have even dropped all restrictions for unwhacked travel.
Won’t be long here
unvaxxed Palmer taken off to hospital with covid
No surprise there. Clive is obese.
He would have been taken off to hospital if he was whacked.
@short
That's possibly directed at me I still don't see any conspiracy around the pandemic. more like political and corporate opportune at the expense of the public. I still think we did what we had to at the time.
I have commented on the other thread about that.
I don't remember commenting on covid specifically earlier on or writing you off about that. I think our interactions were about non-covid conspiracies. being such a novel disease and vaccine i sympathised with peoples hesitation to the policies surrounding.
but yeah short - there's prob a few things you said that have proved true or thereabouts when it comes to mandates, power, collusion and liberty re covid. so while I cant remember saying it re covid to you or anyone here i certainly was thinking it. I discussed it with anti-vaxxer friends. I was always against mandates and i recall telling my anti-vaxx mate on several occasions that it would never happen.
I was wrong. i was also naive and wrong to think that they wouldn't drag this shit out longer than a day it was needed.
The fact that they used botched hospital numbers and deaths to scare you everyday through MSM to get vaccinated should be enough to make the people stand up.
How the fuck can they get up each day with crocodile tears and talk about hospitalisations and deaths when anyone that had covid and recovered within 28 days was a "Covid Case"
its fucking criminal.
hope your ok
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/wollongong-man…
I thought the DKs were even more prescient with their "Government Flu" song, from the "Plastic Surgery Disasters album.
Lyrics:
"We got a drug
We're gonna try it out on you
Won't make you die
It'll getcha just a little bit sick
Got a head cold, got a chest cold
And it's three days old
Goin' on forever
Make you hazy, make you lazy
Drive you crazy
For days and days and days and days and days and years
Barely got the time now
To stay on the job
Double up the dosage in your water supply
Make you even sicker 'til you're slippin' away
Getting all depressed
It's getting all your friends
You can't get it up
For nothing that'll rock the boat
The government flu
The government flu
The government flu
Slip it abroad
Keep a-slowin' down the USSR
But meanwhile
We'll keep an eye on what it's doin' to you
Got a head cold, got a chest cold
And it's three days old
Goin' on forever
Make you hazy, make you lazy
Drive you crazy
For days and days and days and days and days
And days and days and days and days and days
And days and days and days and days and days and years
The government flu
The government flu
The government flew
Through you"
...Through you...
very good RB
also Jello's cameo on Ice T album.
"all sports broadcasts will proceed as normal" - pretty spot on there.
corona to a tee...
I was thinking that last year, didn't realise it was ice t
He really is the kind of guy that should be vaxed,(overweight, unfit, not young etc) could have got vaxed and just gone hard on all the mandates and lockdown stuff, getting fucked up by Covid cant be a good thing for his whole gig.
Not sure if big clive has been confirmed as covid positive yet , reports saying he had covid like symptoms. The flu has arrived from the northern hemisphere so could be that . He has underlying problems besides age and weight , sleep apnea and asthmatic. If it’s either flu or covid I’d say he’s in for a rough time . I think gina is the same age , another picture of health.
Yeah you're right, he has been tested but they havent told us the results.
One of the main Dr’s supporting the vaccines etc, one I actually like as he sort of tells it as it is and is not all in with atagi and the rules etc, he has a show on 2Gb radio Sunday nights and always gets asked for opinions elsewhere. Has said all along his words not mine Covid loves obese people.
Dr Ross Walker.
It's over....the Russians are coming...the MSM have something else to feed the fearful.
Sidenote: I'll double check my history but the Spanish Flu started before WW1 and ended after WWII. In between there were the roaring twenties and the great depression....History rarely repeats but it does rhyme. I hope I'm wrong.
Wonder how long before they allow the unvaxed on planes, in hospitals and nursing homes, probs never as that's the last thing they are holding control over, so they don't have to admit the vaccines don't work.
It will be soon, especially with it being open that a double shot does precisely zero.
People ain’t stupid, and they will make an announcement that these restrictions are dropped then Stok and his weird mates will celebrate and tell the unwhacked to relax.
Government want your votes this year.
I’ll vote for the party that didn’t change their stand all through the pandemic. UAP
Lets hope, they are the 3 things that have and are affecting us at the moment, not that I'm going OS but have family OS, MIL in nursing home, my wife can take her out to her eye appointment but not allowed in, and a death in the family recently, and 3 family's couldn't got to hospital to say goodbye..
[/quote]
Touche
Big Clive for Federal Treasure. The peoples choice.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/not-demonstrably-justified-high-court-uph…
Seems NZ court system is not as corrupt as Australia
Hey burleigh, Some animals are stupid too. Don't feel too bad.

Not sure if you're aware, but humans are also animals dopey.
Carry on.
Has he paid those refinery workers yet?
Not paying a few people vs mandatory poison jab for everyone or you dont have a job.
Thousands upon thousands of people out of work or forced to get a medical procedure they didnt want or need, and its still happening.
Thousands of vaccine injuries covered up, people on heart medication for life for a vaccine they didnt need. I personally know three people (uncle, MIL and close friend that all had strokes within 2 weeks from being whacked)
I'll choose the UAP and their stance on lockdowns and mandates thanks.
@burleigh , what’s UAP policy on climate change ? Do you care about CC ?
Mate, does it even fucking matter. They all lie, they are all corrupt, they ALL break election promises.
TBH i dont care anymore, i just want Clive to come in, stir shit up and keep these other crims on their toes.
Give me Indo politics where they are openly corrupt. Rather than smile to the camera and do it behind closed doors
Maybe big Clive will let us bribe the cops indo style. haha
Looking for anarchy Burleigh, FFS.
Yep, i really don't care anymore.
the last two years have shown how corrupt Australian Politics really is.
Im sure its always been that way, but my eyes have been opened.
Time to shake them up.
Let me answer that one.
when it comes to voting intention, Burleigh, like the rest of the cookers don't give a flying fuck about anything else but vaccines, mandates, lockdowns and covid related conspiracy theories.
The polling has been very consistent on this. Approximately 7% of the population is down the rabbit hole and covid issues play a near complete role in their decision about who they vote for. Palmer is currently on 4% and One Nation is on 3%. Stronger in Queensland, weaker in the southern states.
Preference flows are about 65% to the LNP and 35% to the ALP out of the cooked parties.
Scumo simply can't win unless he gets a massive flow of preferences out of UAP and ON. He needs morons like burleigh to preference the LNP above the ALP to stay in power. This is why Scumo doesn't criticises the cooked nutters, palmer or Hanson. The fuckwit even joined up with Palmer to tear down the WA border. This was pre-Delta with very low vaccination rates, and we all know the fucking absolute lethal consequences if Palmer and Scumo got their way. Hence the truly shit polling for the LNP in WA.
The other interesting thing about Palmer is his medical situation. If that fat unvaccinated bastard dies, so too does Scumo's re-election chances. The 7% anti-vax voter base gets crushed, and the $100 mil advertising spend ends if palmer kicks the bucket.
That's where we are at with this election.