More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
No different for not calling out Dan Andrews for still masking grade 3 - 6. or the the government for jabbing kids in the first place. We know you dont agree but you stay completely silent.
Same with Stok.
Gawd you are an idiot. There is zero comparison. You do reconfirm your level of intelligence daily.
BTW, Burleigh. I have stated on here mask mandates for school kids are stupid. I have also said I do not support young kids getting vaccinated.
Wake up, ya fucking clown,
You're right, its worse.
Enabling is enabling and you are doing a fine job of it.
Call out the covid rubbish from governments and ill call out Blowin. Deal?
".tbh, he is such a low class person even if his supporters called him out it wouldn't make a lot a difference to his posting."
haha
very gold coast
You really don’t understand. You’re just a clown with little intelligence and with nfi about much.
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/proof-covid-antivax…
And you call me stupid. Scary you even ready that shit.
"Likewise, it is also worth noting that were it not for the disproportionately huge number of unvaccinated or undervaccinated people swamping hospitals and intensive care units at Omicron’s peak the nation would have fared even better still"
Well I’m glad his scientists are looking into it . The CEO of moderna does seem to be treating it as bit of a joke , probably is …….maybe
toaddill wouldn't of even read it just copied and pasted when saw the headline, funny he loves fear.com.au and clickbait.com.au
He’s a kiwi. What do you expect
well there you go, not even a Aussie lol
What is a Kiwi's defense in court? "Honest your Honor, I was just helping the sheep over the fence."
How do Kiwi's find sheep in long grass? Delightful!
An Australian tourist driving through New Zealand is shocked to see a farmer openly having sex with one of his sheep.
He pulls up and says “that’s disgusting, mate. In Australia we shear our sheep”.
The Kiwi gives a wink and replies “Nah, bru. I’m not shearing her with you”.
An Eskimo is holidaying in New Zealand..
His car breaks down. A Kiwi stops to help, opens the bonnet, and says "Bro, you've blown a seal" To which the Eskimo responds "so what mate, you fuck sheep!"
What do two kiwi's say after breaking up? Lets just be cousins.
What do you call a Kiwi with a hundred lovers?
A shepherd.
An Aussie starts a conversation with a Kiwi at his farm.
Aussie: "G'day, mind if I talk to your dog?"
Kiwi: "The dog doesn't talk."
Aussie: "Hello dog, how's it going mate?"
Dog: "Yeah, doin' all right."
Kiwi: (look of extreme shock)
Aussie: "Is this guy your owner?" (pointing at the Kiwi)
Dog: "Yep"
Aussie: "How does he treat you?"
Dog: "Yeah, real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the lake once a week to play."
Kiwi: (look of utter disbelief)
Aussie: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"
Kiwi: "Uh, the horse doesn't talk either....I think."
Aussie: "Hey horse, how's it going?"
Horse: "Cool"
Kiwi: (absolutely dumbfounded)
Aussie: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Kiwi)
Horse: "Yep"
Aussie: How does he treat you?
Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often and keeps me in the barn to protect me from the elements."
Kiwi: (total look of amazement)
Aussie: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"
Kiwi: "Don't believe a word he says, that sheep's a fucking liar!"
Hahaha I had a laugh at those.
This turned into the Anti Kiwi thread?
They are pretty clever jokes :D
Wonder if someone floating down the river in a car or stuck in a tree , or house is about to be flooded give a F if the person that saves them is vaxed? What you reckon toaddill?
All those sheep in NZ must be missing toaddill lol
I found that last one the best…but, all sheep are liars. :)
Robo and burleigh, true blue Aussies. Not a good advertisement for the country.
BTW, I’ve never said I was Kiwi.
Bit of fun mate, lighten the mood a little.
And you haven't said you aren't either......:)
My son spent the 2 years before Covid hit in NZ and got married in Auckland, our family about 15 were the only Aussies out of 100, man I wanted to tell some kiwi jokes in my speech but the Mrs wouldn’t have it lol.
Made some good friends on our 3 trips while he was there.
Their not all like the toaddill :)
Any questions toady, Stok and the other jab junkies?
One thing is certain, we don't want to see you in a thong.
guess what, your 2 jokes are not funny
What do you call a pencil sharpener that can't sharpen pencils?
Broken.
FYI - You're the sharpener
Two Aussies are having a beer together when one said 'When I die, will you promise to pour a beer over my grave.'
The other bloke said 'No worries mate, I'll just have to run it through my kidneys first.'
I was chatting with the NZ bloke the other day, and the subject got onto how many women we have slept with. I could see he started to count his, but the next thing I know he fell asleep.
Ha ha!
An Aussie said, “Take away your snow capped mountains, culture, and good food, and what would New Zealand be?”
The kiwi answered, “Australia”.
Americans: Drink weak, pissy-tasting beer.
Canadians: Drink strong, pissy-tasting beer.
Brits: Drink warm, beery-tasting piss.
Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.
Why do they wear skirts in New Zealand?
Because sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away.
Why do New Zealand race horses run faster than other race horses?
They saw what happened to the sheep
Firk you, I'm a virgin
picture uploader
IMG_20220227_171834_3 (2).jpg
Wonder if you have to be double wacked and do a rat first like they want to fill up sand bags lol.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-28/lismore-flood-emergency-levee-br…
Proving your smarts here. Too many whacks with the love juice?
Is covid still around? Haven’t heard anything about it all week
Dog comment
truth
Keep a check on the Russia issue and remember that the same people who have been playing us for 2+ years on the pandemic are the same ones hell bent on nailing Putin. What we have all learnt in the last 2+years is that the media are masters of trickery and manipulation. Has that changed in the last week or so with Russia? I don't think so.. Seems to be a few ppl who seriously woke up through the pandemic and are now back to being on the edge of their seat over Russia. Breath...
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fchantae.com%2Fwp-con…
Sorry burley, image didnt open for ya mate? Just another goat , safe from the unjabbed somewhere on the west coast...
Seems a bit lonely on this page now, what happened , just poor burley pretty much agreeing with himself saying the same things as a month ago. What happened ? where did everyone go?