More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
+1.
Fun looking left in the background. :)
Clouds are nice.


Couple of pics of my youngest son. I used to back flip off stuff when I was young but nothing like this fella. He was 13 back when these were taken.


ps you’ll have to zoom in on the second one
Nice one, seeds!
2 real crackers blackers
Love the texture on the ocean in that first photo Blackers.
A great thing about going on walks this time of year is the reptiles are out and about and so full of testosterone that they don’t mind you getting up close and personal to check them out. They just want food, sun and sex and they don’t care about your presence when they’re on the hunt for all of the above. The bearded dragons are a bit of a favourite. They’re capable of metachrosis similar to a chameleon , though not to the same degree and they’ll often give you a show if you get close enough. Their beards will blacken if they’re a male or their body colours change to either camo or threat. Pretty cool.
Nice shots blowin, awsome creatures. They have their priorities in the right order too.
Love me a bearded dragon, loved them even more, when I discovered they ate, no devoured, stinkbugs off the citrus trees.
In primary school we used to wear little ones (5-10cm) on our shirts. Pop them on there and they wouldn't move, little lizard friend. We were always very gentle with them but realise now they were probably too scared to move haha. Great shots blowin.
This time of year you can always expect to come across a reptile if you’re out and about in the bush. They’re out looking for love and food , newly re -empowered by the increased warmth of the sun. It’s never a surprise to find a diamond python in a shed , yet I was stoked to come across a nest of mating pythons. The diamond pythons are different from most snakes in that the males don’t fight it out over potential mates, instead they’ll sometimes engage in a bit of a love in with one larger female surrounded by several smaller males all cohabiting. Sometimes she’ll get it on with multiple males over the period they’re shacked up.
So it was in our shed with a large female chilling with five males in the gutter before disengaging and moving around the shed roof. They were soaking up the sun and having a good time as far as I could tell. Good times for our scaled mates.
Though it’s probably not the best place to cruise around if you’re a rat.
At least three pythons visible in the first photo: one on the wall, one tucked up on the rafter above it and the female in the gutter in the background where she entertains her guests…..and herself.
Great pics!!
Wow, I missed these, awesome!
DSDS. Hi. Beautiful photos, how fortunate you are to have them at yours, conditions favourable in that Mid North Coast area. Love good wildlife photos in Oz.
Awesome pics.
My relatively new neighbours just had a big local female python 'relocated' as well as a tree snake the other day. She's been doing the rounds here for years and the longer-term locals here have accepted her as part of the program. The same neighbours get a pest company to spray for spiders every few months.
Dickheads should've bought a unit in suburbia.
Family friends had a huge Diamond in their holiday place up at Hawks Nest. She was there for years. Practically part of the furniture.
Great pics and great memories.
The tree snake was actually a regular too. Used to sneakily follow you round the yard when gardening in spring. They are so inquisitive and cheeky.
Quiet morning on the coast
Stunning! Flat as a tack.
Yeah, nice one Goof
That’s purdy
Love the python pics.
I do enjoy the pythons, just not when I have to drag them out of the chicken coop at 2am after they have strangulated and choked on a chicken.
We’ve had a rat repeatedly trying to get into our ceiling of late and this morning I found a diamond cruising along the path the rat habitually runs and heading towards the general area the rat does it’s dirty work.
Sic ‘em Rex!

Love your animal photos DSDS - giant skink from some months ago best so far!
hahaha, thats why I'm not too bummed about the brown snakes taking up residence here.
great ratters and they don't eat chooks.
Great shots Blowin don't see many python around here unfortunately as there are plenty of Black Rats.
I've had so much on this year that I only got to finally get out to the mountains last week.
Luckily it's been one of the biggest years for snow up high and there's the most I've ever seen out there for this time of year.
Had a little camp out with Steve Wall and we bagged 6 runs over 24 hours, totalling 27km, with 2,600m of vertical.
Here's a few moments from the wilderness.
Craig that's wonderful.
+1, ripper shots.
Pretty fricken amazing Craig.
Good work getting out there.
Cheers, never ever gets old. So serene and peaceful as well as being a real test of fitness and mental fortitude, counting by multiples of tens/hundreds of steps while not looking up - putting out of your mind how much further you have to go.
Love this!
“counting by multiples of tens/hundreds of steps while not looking up”
Where is this spot Craig? Free camping on the snow?
Yep, up in the Kosciuszko National Park. Can camp anywhere besides glacial lake catchments.
Awesome Craig.
That's earning your turns for sure.
Great photos / story Craig
Mid winter afternoon light
Port Phillip Bay
Lovely work. After the rains, a soccer pitch becomes a wetland ....

Bunyips about?
Not a great photo as I had my dog on the lead with me so I didn’t want to get too close, but when you see it, that’s a 1 - 1.2 meter very healthy tiger just beside the beach walking track today. Very well camouflaged
Wow, big fecker. Worse than any bunyip at my waterhole. Did you spot or the dog?
Me, but the dog could smell it!
Tigers are kind of heavy. Not something you’d want to step on heading towards the beach. Good spotting.
Those gums look pretty amazing in that water. Crazy how the longer I live in Australia the more beautiful it appears to me, As a kid the trees and the bush were just there. It’s not that I didn’t appreciate them or realise that being amongst them made me feel happier, it’s more that these days I can easily get lost in wonderment for long periods of time when surrounded by it all.
Nice shot of the Port Phillip in winter too, Guy. Makes me want to park up next to a fire with some Nick Cave playing in the background.
Crikey out today on the MP with all the rain about!!
I guess it makes sense as a ParksVic ranger once told me that no local snake truly hibernates as they need to make use of any heat to thrive, good spotting GF
Rye surf cam right now!
Still a few coming through. Nice.
Sunset at ours.

Nice blackers. How far up the bay are you?
Mordy area?
Wow. Cracker!
Thanks gents, phone cams are good these days.
Bit closer to Frankganistan GF.
Nice moon last night.
