More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
That's sick!
Totally.
Beautiful grey blues of a very still Port Phillip Bay
Nice. And a bit later it looked like this...

Lovely Blackers, PP Bay much under rated
A similar perspective of Lake Geneva, and the last pic I got a chance to take.
Lucky boy, Lake Geneva (and Lac Lucerne) are high on my list of the most stunning places I have been. Not quite sure the You Yangs are as impressive as the Alps, but if you squint the clouds can look like mountains.
Beautiful places.
I was really surprised at the water quality. Crystal clear. Not a drop of pollution in sight. The Lake was alive with life.
And it made my hair go all fluffy and soft, like it does when I shampoo and condition it...which is never because then it goes all fluffy and soft...
Lake McKenzie on Fraser is stunning, but not much in the way of aquatic life. Way too alkaline I believe.
Love Fraser. Eli Creek another place with the clearest of clear water.
Totally agree about Lake Geneva and Geneva; truely beautiful.
Photos Zen?
A big sky day at Mangawhai Heads, North Island NZ (don't get me to pronounce that place name anywhere near correctly :) ).
how do i make photo albums private on facebook
Wow super clear and clean GSCO. Cracker. I've got some images from a recent trip to Tassie to get up. One of my fav places.
What sort of fish in Lake Geneva GSCO, and is fishing allowed?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpm02sTfeQhjga7HN…
Sorry Guy, dunno how to take images from the net and I don't have any pics in my phone.
Lake McKenzie, Fraser is.
FR yes fishing is a thing there, can find quite a few websites on it: 1, 2, 3, 4. Looks like Trout and Salmon fishing is popular. The guys I worked with kept joking around and showing me pics of this largish Catfish looking thing that they said would nip people, but I only got chased by the Swans on the Lake, which borderline on being a pest.
Regarding beautiful places, my favourite will always be my random spot along Kawana:
And here I go again...even though the topic of China is on the nose, I always wanted to share some pics on Swellnet of where I used to go there, seems like a long time ago now:
It was surprisingly nice there. Water was very clean too.
Hainan Is?
Actually no...my little secret spot I never saw another Westerner at.
Looks mint.
That’s looks like a tropical paradise GSCO
Here’s one of Lake Mackenzie. Winter.

Wowza, love it when the water is like that. Gin clear!
That was a couple of days after the island opened up after the Covid lockdown. Had it to ourselves. It’s usually crawling with people
great pics! here's a dodgy iphone pic of a fly fisher in FNQ stalking his prey. got the full praying mantis vibe from his posture

Is that the trail of the fish coming for the fly
Out and about in the clear water capital of the world. Not as clear as Lake Mackenzie, but close.







image hosting service
no i think it was the fly and line he was stripping across the surface. there were fish popping that he was casting to. tarpon, trevally and blue salmon
My fishing partner for the day

pic uploader
anonymous photo sharing
Beautiful Gary
Couple more on Fraser


Stunning Gary, can pick a lot of those locations, special place!
Some fresh water areas as well





Very nice
Love that Bluewater babyfood peak.
Esperance?
My daughter taking in the sights
yeah, awesome shots Garyg. I hear you on the 'clearwater capital'. I feel privileged to have spent good time in that area, and to have scored some amazing surfs there, one not too different to that 'babyfood peak' FR refers to
Beautiful photos gentlemen. A couple more from my local.


Some real gems in those photos. Nice work all.
Cold, still evenings, great light.

Is that filtered?
That is magic.
Cheers Zen. No filters, last gasp of the light,. Colours are spot on. Mobile phone magic.
Awesome. That’s the short moment in time in an isolated spot that really makes me feel alive and appreciative and in wonder of the earth and our existence in our tiny place in the universe. Humbling. If that makes sense.
I'm with you 100% seeds. You can even grab those moments close to home, walking the dogs. Always a buzz.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52233456083_094b489389_b.jpg
Nice wave Ringo
Yes, beautiful shot.
And I haven't the faintest idea where it is - which makes it even better :-)
In April after the flood. Backed the cruiser up. Tailgate down. Couple of beers to the sights and sounds of the end of great autumn day.

Nice. Having time to be still is grossly underrated.
I have a Fujifilm XT20 mirrorless that has been gathering dust for 3 years. I really should start keeping it in the car to get some better quality shots than I do with this old iPhone 6