More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
I'm heading your way shortly then Stu, what with that news and the WOTD...
@blackers, just a continuation of mindless confection (mmm... confection) from a few days ago..
(well said overleaf @stunet, yer fukn gerry lopez sweeping-house reborn fucker.. walking tall, like a cock about to go a mntn bike, and a twinny and farkn win. weather depending, of course.)
I think I said some stuff about Smurf ice creams within the original thread, and their new Twin Pole guise. They pretty much nailed it.
haha, vanity publishing. soz,
edit: (pizza is good, time is limited, family is precious : )
Yo Aussie duuuudees, maaaayyyteees, come on! It's crystal clear what's going down here. A last-ditch effort to purge contributors who ain't playing by the progressive socialist echo chamber.
Hey, BTW, how's the whole identity politics scene in Australia goin? Seems like it's a blast over there!
Australia's own Marxist Victim Industrial Complex™ in full production!
^^^ says seppo who loves the smell of faecal incontinence in the morning from his former and current presidential hopeful #DiaperDon
#WetWipes
Surely not, please tell this is #fakenews
(not sure the sn cage is rattleable blowin.
seems they're just not gladly suffering foolishness atm)