More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
softening the tone...
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
like the pedo project has any moral authority...
keystone cops part 11
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
an interesting thing about the shooter
(apparently) he has no social media presence - or so the fbi tells us...
none whatsoever
now I know some cranky old dudes who could fall in that category...
but a 20 y.o. with no social media...
not even a remnant signature / closed account... suss...
fbi also struggled to break in his phone (really?) ...and 36 hours later tell us there's nothing on there..
nothing they'd like the public to see I'm guessing...
the dude really is a stealth incel ninja ghost
prime groom material?
I assume he made that dem's donation online?
I'd assume tbb might be on to something with an email trail...
Just spend 3 years with 2 parents/inlaws in nursing homes hence the comment, he's got one foot in the door. ;)
"The Surrender"
admission of guilt?
or self preservation?
something other than tone changed dramatically in a 24 hour period
https://www.racket.news/p/the-surrender
faarrrrrk
even jack black pulled his head in...
(which I personally found a little sad and pathetic)
Ah democracy ey!
For the people.....
...it was iran ;)
- and the drums of a drumless war ;);)
"...it was iran ;)"
case closed
now get in there and clean that place up...
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Why clean?
Obviously to remove evidence left by the actors from the staged event THEY organised to kill Trump.
I'm just here for comedy now roadkill
is it even real?
is any of it?
I see you've got your little bee:bonnet:THEY relationship running again...
the hot conspiracy now is trump staged it all
because he's... errr...
winning!
so much winning...
do keep up
- pumpkin head just wanted his shoes
..... any real entertainer knows that ;)
It's not about the tune, nor who is playing
- it's all about the dancing shoes ;);)
^^ just want to confirm that you are aware of the power that Supreme Court has even over Trump unless you don’t think the law matters but you’re talking about him softening which would be against his life long MO … so what are you saying exactly?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/us-presidential…
This flog is the worst PM we ever had. Such a fake clown. A try hard in the extreme.
The SCOTUS has power over the POTUS? What happened to the separation of powers? Has the Constitution been torn up?
Cast of characters at the MAGA Convention today more proof the world has flipped on its head. Top Teamster sending it! Reagan is turning in his grave. RIP Republican Party. And we sure ain’t in 1994 anymore.
VP pick says MAGA polling calling it in the bag. It’s top down, pedal to the metal and into the new world with MAGA and JD.
[quote=Roadkill]https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/us-presidential…-
rudd-turns-on-charm-offensive-as-trump-groundswell-
soars/news
story/bb42fb097521dcefea753bb38255399b
Total agreement . In an run of total jokes of Prime Ministers Krudd was the worst , what an arsehole , hoping Trump demands Krudd gets a fresh posting to the middle east or the bottom of a swamp somewhere and we never have to see his face or hear his bitchy little voice again
If you ever voted for Rudd give yourself a uppercut ;)
I wasn't living in his electorate ashsam.
If you ever voted for Abbott, give yourself two.
Sadly I did it was the last time i voted for labor and dont worry, ive given myself a few good upper cuts over it.
3 if voted for Elbow lol ;)
"Cast of characters at the MAGA Convention today more proof the world has flipped on its head. Top Teamster sending it! Reagan is turning in his grave. RIP Republican Party. And we sure ain’t in 1994 anymore.
VP pick says MAGA polling calling it in the bag. It’s top down, pedal to the metal and into the new world with MAGA and JD."
certainly has flipped on it's head!
dunno if it's the same team teamster chat as I saw yesterday... but yeh... cozy all round, tbh it looked like everyone felt 'this ain't right' at the beginning, including guy on podium, but once he got into it, it was love fest all round...
(except the old old guard I guess)
it really is the strangest of times...
not sure about VP pick, I think he could've done better there. I would've like to see tulsi in there, just for chick factor, (almost) POC factor, and to send the democrats off the deep end factor too...
she would have made for a landslide I reckon
I did read somewhere she didn't want it, don't see herself as MAGA...
"not sure about VP pick, I think he could've done better there. I would've like to see tulsi in there, just for chick factor, (almost) POC factor, and to send the democrats off the deep end factor too...
she would have made for a landslide I reckon
I did read somewhere she didn't want it, don't see herself as MAGA"
Agree, but Trump most likely wants someone he can control more, she wouldnt take shit from him or anyone else.
Hopefully when Trump cant run again its a Desantis & Tusli combo with Trump backing so MAGA mob are on board.
.
I don't think you'll see a softening at all frownyman
(your) politics is like that...
I don't know if it's just strategic, a whipping, or coaching... but even in the debate trump presented himself differently...
he may have just been allowing biden to hang himself - let's be honest... a sound strategy - but he seemed to show real restraint towards biden. I didn't think trump was capable of empathy, literally, but I reckon he actually felt sorry for the old guy...
then at the RNC, trump actually appeared humbled by the reception he got. I think we almost saw a tear...
I guess almost getting murdered would do that to ya
I don't think we'll see a real softening though, well his opponents will never cede that anyway... because the guy is literally fighting for his life, these people have been trying to take him out for 8 years... and he still (feels he) needs to take them on head on...
he does
this is actual civil war stuff, already... anyone who thinks otherwise, hasn't been paying attention...
Local Butler Township Police :
Moments leading up to the Shooting were sharing photos of the suss gunman.
He was mostly active right in front of Secret Service in same AGR compound..
Climbed up his ladder onto the roof of Team USA nerve center!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/-police-warned-secret-ser…
Police informed the Secret Service they were searching their HQ area for this suss guy!
Crowd spotted him & directed the Cops to Team USA Big Top.
Cops say the gunman camped above Team USA the whole time...Shh!
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/16/us/politics/trump-shooting-butler-pe…
Varied other reports say the cops looked comical...but it was actually terrifying for the cops!
Possibly comical for the Cops as well, coz crowd were pointing to Secret Service HQ.
One officer hoisted his partner onto the 'HQ' Roof Ledge...
Crook pointed his gun at him...[ Like Holy Shit! ]
Officer hung on for dear life just danglin' there...lost his grip & fell 8ft to the ground.
Landed hard on his ankle & is now in a moon boot.
Seems almost as if the Local Keystone Cops had no live link to Team USA inside the same complex.
https://www.kcci.com/article/signs-of-trouble-trump-rally-evident-minut…
;)
More boredom from the bored one ;)
Weak reaction to an overreaction probably.
Even bloody lick my lips constantly repulsing everyone Rudd is being pissweak condemning it to get back in Trump’s good books.
This isn’t Mother Teresa we’re talking about being shot at.
For entertainment value JF wins in a landslide. Seriously giggles change your scope. For your education giggles https://duckduckgo.com/?q=scope+meaning&t=iphone&ia=web&iax=definition
I am going through the comments differently today. Don’t remember doing so at all yesterday. Busy life, atm. Today i clicked okay on whichever vid was being presented and then continued scrolling on down. Giving the reading a soundtrack that is not in sync. I am typing this out to the dolcet tones.of whatever that was that Base just put up. It makes the comments seem crazy. Which seems very aporopriate.
Highly recommend this method every now and then…..
Supre I don’t need to google to see what scope means, I see you did. lol ;)
Must of been up drowning your sorrows seeds ;) Up the Blues
Sypkan, are you middle of the road and see both sides of the argument? Or do you have a side you prefer more than the other?
I’m a Victorian originally. AFL for me.
Patriot Hear no evil ear wormed Strumpets sportin' cattle class Whacky Tobaccee Ear Pouches.
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/…
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/2.wXyG_jrHgtOVdc6JbrmQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGln…
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/X3PBR__sOs9Y.LDRH.tdaA--/YXBwaWQ9aGln…
https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/c_crop,d_placeholder_euli9k,…
Affirmative : 6 shooter Joe is Positively [+] Pissed Off!
Transferring his Emergency stay on script via Dems new wave mind Teleporter...stay tuned!
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-covid-positive-cancels-event-unidosu…
Also needed to re-check what scope was...
On account that the A Team sweeped a (Rangefinder) Scope in Tom's Show Bag..."Nice piece kid!"
So you must be the Assassin...up there to the right Tom...The A Team is minding yer VIP Corp box seat!
Ya might need a ladder & a backpack...coz ya could be up there for a while...
Oh! I see ya brought yer own Ladder [Tick] Backpack [Tick] Scope [Tick]...Yer good to go Tom...Enjoy the Show!
Can not make this shit up folks...USA USA USA.
https://www.newsweek.com/thomas-matthew-crooks-police-donald-trump-shoo…
All the Way with USA ... Patriots queue for Photos with reluctant American Super Hero Assassin.
Live by the Gun Die by the Gun...Only in USA could the Gun Lobby cook up Tom's Hot Apple Pie!
https://www.newsweek.com/armed-person-arrested-rnc-thomas-crooks-poster…
Google ? gol
;)