More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
How about the radical settlers and religious extremist Jews?
A 2 State solution might be too late now, but should be given a chance.
Ireland, South Africa changed. Maybe a major reconciliation as there would be people on both sides just wishing for a peaceful life.
If you think this continual war being waged by Israel is their best national interest, I believe you are wrong. They are commiting national suicide.
I wrote right at the start of this mess that Israel should have targeted Hamas leaders and handled it as a low key operation or they would lose international support, they have except the USA.
If it blows up further with Hezbollah they are toast as a civil society. Hezbollah are not going to stop or houthis for that matter until there is a cease fire.
Where do they go from here. They will eventually need to negotiate with Hamas in some way whether they are in with Fatah or some other coalition.
Bibi is dreaming if he thinks he can beat Hamas and install a friendly Palestinian governing body in Gaza.
I read that many dual passport Israelis are leaving, businesses going bankrupt and the IDF is starting to have trouble calling up reservists. How long can they keep this up? For Palestinians in Gaza they have no choice.
""You support them, but if you somehow ended up in Gaza, Hamas would kill you and your family and dance on your bodies with no remorse. That's not something you should be ok with.""
The Australian aid worker killed in Gaza was targeted by IDF....
turn off Al Jazeera. IDF is not targeting Australian aid workers. Hamas is however using aid organisations/ & schools are their bases and to store weapons. More war crimes.
Hamas knew invading Israel would end up like this, yet they still did it.
Yup.
Yeah I heard there was a Hamas gunman hiding in boot of this clearly marked aid car...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/103664508
Didn’t Bibi at some stage back them ?
yes i'm very familiar. Your words "The Australian aid worker killed in Gaza was targeted by IDF" this is not true. They did not target an Australian aid worker, they made a mistake and kinda owned it. It's very different than targeting someone like you implied.
i would not want any of my family in any war zone providing aid, Definitely not Gaza. Why would you?
- lotsa 'mistakes'
https://www.hrw.org/news/2024/05/14/gaza-israelis-attacking-known-aid-w….
It's a mistake being there during a war. Hamas using aid centres and schools. get the fuck out of there
@Guy Yep!
Here ya go fellas have a shit tonne of cashola just get rid of that pesky Arafat fella and his mates.
Own goal of all time.
- you're cooking on high burlz ;)
https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/gazas-invis…
..... not everything goes by the script ay ;);)
I hope Burls doesn’t have a dog.
Victim blaming aid workers. Classy.
haha that video is a classic. Dogs are true omnivorous animals and can survive and thrive on a vegetarian diet. Unlike cats that are obligate carnivores.
Yes i have a dog, no it isn't vegetarian, and yes southernraw is a flog
While i don't want my family or friends in Gaza in the name of aid, you hiccups, i would buy the plane ticket.
My cat just ate half a slice of meat lovers pizza, uninvited, while I was out of the room.
She also eats grass, and loves McDonalds french fries.
So, there's that Burls.
And Southern is a cool, passionate guy.
So there's that too.
Our cat can’t accept we are not giving him anymore so he mauls the bread we forget to put away far too often.
Hungry gutted mongrel!
If that was our Lab, he would have smashed those two bowls before that chick could blink those false lashes.
Ha! Thing about mine is it won't eat any meat based cat food, gotta be tuna, not salmon, fucking tuna only thanks. Gets very pissy when I grab the meat one by mistake and serve it up.
I woke up the other night to her licking me then giving me a nip, right on the neck, like I tasted good and she wanted a mouthful. If I ever had a heart attack and dropped dead, I reckon she'd be feeding on me that day! So yeah, carnivores, but quirky ones.
Thanks @adam12.
Much appreciated.
Burleigh, you've shown and continue to show your true 'class' as Hiccups pointed out.
Ever thought internet forums mightn't be the place for you?
I wouldn't suggest uni for you. Maybe a course on online bullying and trolling and how to break the cycle.
Would do you wonders champ.
One of our cats digs fried chicken (as do I) maybe a leftover from her begging days on the streets. One is a total guts and the other two pretty much like yours Adam- Tuna.
Our other dog is very much like a cat and just nibbles- definitely have to be fed apart or she wouldn't get a look in.
As for Israel- lotta hate in the hearts on both sides.
Haha you fishy A12?
Our cat is a Devon Rex. Bloody classic breed. Dogs of the cat world.
So three cats, two dogs, happily married, living in Japan (my favorite cuisine), waves on tap.
You've got the life Zen.
I miss my dog(s).
i think you'll find after being booted twice from swellnet forums that internet forums aint for you champ.
Anyway, back to the USA.
Ha. Fishy?, probably, live alone, can go days without showering because who gives a fuck, and I also don't use soaps or shampoo and conditioner, just water. Only on my hands and face for soaps. (There is a method behind the madness.) So I probably smell more fruity than fishy, maybe a combination. I had been surfing that day so probably tasted salty to Cuddles the cat.
I have met a Devon Rex cat in the past and you are right, not quite a dog but not really very cat like either. small heads and big ears and the one I knew was quite mad. Cool cats though.
Twice? eh? Anyway.
You say the same thing to your mate Blowin after he got banned,
Yep. There's that IQ again.
But yes,...You're partly right.
So long as you're allowed and enabled to freely follow me and others around like a little bitch troll on this site, this site is definitely no place for me.
I don't support the fact that one day you might actually push someone too far who might not be as strong minded as some of us.
You should take a good long hard look in the mirror at what drives you to participate online in such a manner
Anyway, until you do, or until you are gone, i'm out.
c'mon Southern, you give as good as you get. But fair point, i'll hold off from being a smart ass towards ya in future.
@A12 Yeah the mad antics of the Devons. Plus they seek affection unlike most cats that just piss off after being fed.
Another interesting fact they have a body temperature a few degrees above normal.
Apparently a genetic mutation in ferals in Devon. Cornish Rexs also.
Rex refers to the curly crinkled hair. Not unlike Bob Hawke’s
Nice @zen, nothing is bigger than a Lab’s food bowl:) Food constantly talks to them!!
lidia thorpe supports chocolate milk...
(and other brown produce of cow)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13646297/Lidia-Thorpes-Hamas-h…
C’mon Indo, give us ya learning’s. Tell us about the importance of timely killings and your justification for the timely killings and the reasons why the Israeli’s gotta kill all those bad Muslims Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon, Iran. Could you please tell us all the reasons they have to kill everyone. Even though a lot of them doing the killing aren’t from there.
Well it’s Lidia. I was referring to the forums.
She’s a few chocolate milks short of……
You could ask the very same question reversed.
Most evidence would suggest retaliatory lately, what would you suggest. Given any one wiling to done the Star of David can fly in and start kicking heads.
USA thread becomes Israeli thread…such a shame as the USA thread was interesting and adult like with quality chat.
Four cats actually Adam and we love them to pieces. Two dogs too.
Yep, I've built a pretty nice life here. Never ever thought I'd be an immigrant but there you go.
Guy, our lab is doing really well but due to his past trauma we can't change his behaviour so we can only manage it. Long story but basically he's a nervous dog and very protective so he can be unpredictable and attack. We've had a couple of incidents so much so that we went to great expense hiring a dog psychologist who trains police dogs. We can't change him only preempt how he might behave in certain situations. He is a sweetie though once you get to know him.
Anyway, back to the ME.
Tbh, I like talking about dogs and cats, less so about Arabs and Jews.
News flash….. it’s dogs and cats not Israel.
Dogs and cats is ok but Israel is just the same old stuff over and over.
- here ya go ;)
.....american dogs and cats, working together - encountering unforeseen problems, finding solutions - and well, doing something us aussies and yanks have in common..... u know ummm goin on a... road trip yayyy ;);)
Hey @zen, I understand exactly what you’re saying ours also had a troubled early life before we got him, landed on his paws with us thou, he’s one big goofball, he’s 5 years old going on 12 months of puppy action!! Good home your fella has too.
Was that a pic of Robert Irwin at 1:07?
- vintage erik logan pic ;)
Only now have to skim read this forum to realise only a couple of contributor's are on the money. 80/20 rule is alive n well here. Log in for the fruit. Echo echo , echo? Tidak Mahal.
Oh!!
I thought those dogs and cats will be safe from getting poked by a stick in front of a camera crew now the Irwin’s are involved. Ha ha ha
Back to USA patriots
@Zen, Dog's n Lab's are better than most humans. P.S. are you the photog from the Sunnyhoax in the mid 80's who had a Nordic girlfriend?
No Mal.
Unfortunately by the sound of it too.
8 out of 10 cats steal pizza.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It was about the US, foreign policy, Biden, Trump, Kamala, Isreal. Funding, advocacy, you could say there couldn’t possibly be one without the other…………..cats & dogs that is.
Fookin cats, hey?! I’ve got one that will not let me cook for myself without barging in.
It’s like they think they own the joint.