More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
;)
Hey Roady
U got me again , Popped another of my ism's and have blown my argument up , with a Pop correction .
I will try and correct my Crap .
96% of Journalists MONEY went 2 Clinton , NOT 96% of Journalists donated money 2 Clinton .
U have Popped Me and I will Puff off .
Well obviously pop down knows more about
business , than billionaires like Cuban.
And another difference .
Tiberius didn’t have the help of Elon Musk ,
Truth Social and the self confessed
Trump propaganda machine
Fox “News “
to create an alternative reality, with
alternative facts.
Lying does have its consequences ,
although they’ll probably get away with the
criminal charges in a system that is already corrupt.
- sphincter gaggle ;)
Yes that’s right,
Trumps latest grift , $100,000 watches for
his fans.
Any other politician would have long been
laughed out of town,
in any other democracy, around the world.
Trumps ex Attorney Michael Cohen ,
Tells it how it is.
https://www.youtube.com/live/msuxmfWp7-A?si=_PdpPN_JN0Fg6Xxj
Still going Jules..?
Don't encourage him Stu
@stu
Irony
Did you count the number of words in your Ancient Rome post, it went on for ages.
Yeah that was 4 hours ago, and I’m waiting for my car to be fixed, talk about selective oversight
You wouldn’t want to have a go at any of the other posters, who seem to be a lot more consistent.
Yes it was a long article.
Could've saved my time and posted an angry YouTube video eh?
Fuck, I could've posted twenty of them!
Except I actually watch the YouTube videos
Which tell it like it is
I don’t actually post everyone I view
Just the ones that point out the hypocrisy the best
Wow you must be glued
to this thread for such a fast reply
The problem before was not enough context or explanation of the video
That’s why I watch them to give an explanation because a lot of people probably don’t watch them,
But now that’s not good enough either
Yeah you’re Right I shouldn’t have bothered spending so long wading through your post of someone else’s opinion.
Videos "which tell it like it is."
With all respect, you're astonishingly naive about modern media.
Also, I'm glued to this thread because I dislike what's become of it.
Well a lot of people don’t like what’s become of US politics
So I guess that’s got to be expected until the election
Anyway I’m going out again so I won’t be glued to it all day
Toodeloo
Wouldn’t you hate surfing with rats in Prague
Will the Don look after Rudy ?
https://apnews.com/article/rudy-giuliani-disbarred-dc-washington-2020-e…
Think I’d rather be surfing with rats in Prague
https://www.swellnet.com/news/reels/2024/09/24/watch-shipsterns-bluff-b…
.
Supafreak wrote
“Will the Don look after Rudy”
Is that a rhetorical question?
Nope... loser.
;)
Juliciea is the libtard fanboi of the month/ lifetime. Keep on keeping on J/Ang. Ur such a modern day Emporer with no clothes. Keep up ur fight, ur doing sooo much damage with ur schtick on this forum. How dare ...?
Woo sorry wrong thread again
While he’s guitar gently weeps
interesting pronoun @J-L
@ mal calithness 1
That’s what they call Projection .
Damage to who fool
I’m just relaying the damage being done by accepting what is normally very unacceptable, very ironic , emperor with no clothes, that’s you mate .
You sound like some blow in that doesn’t
even surf?
F off kook
hah... wooah! this has gotta be a wind up...?
- let morgan’s soothing tones serenade u to sleep j dawg ;)
… til tea time ;);)
"Operation Just Let Him Speak" is working.
" A fool is a fool & best left behind". Check ya.
Ha ha ha
Very scary!
;)
The Republicans blocked border security
Finally, something from you! worth listening to.
Haha I’ll let you post the yellow snow song.
@ seeds It’s your short attention span,
Except I don’t usually listen to anything from you
Ha ha
Yes, you’ve stated that about others.
Trust me I’m glad you don’t listen to me.
Refer to the religion thread.
Frank Zappa
Has always been a bit too deep and meaningful, for me ?
But we all like a ham cheese toasted sandwich don’t we.
No social media isn’t the be all and end all for me , especially when most people are anonymous
I’m glad I haven’t been on the digital treadmill for very long,
I can see what it does to some people ,
Anonymous dogma
You’re right
I don’t do social media
Warning , this video contains the words
Tin and tinnie
Haven't heard any Frank Zappa since the early 70's, had the weasels ripped my flesh tape in the HD wagon. I think you have to be tripping to really appreciate it.
^^ did someone mention frank zappa?